2010.01.25 Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any plausible explanation for this? I thought the prosecution always sat to the left of judge (from his view) and defense on the right...in all cases????

Could it have anything to do with where the doorway the defendant enters and exits from is located???

I think it depends on who put forth the motions. I have seen them actually switch sides mid hearing if both sides were introducing motions.

Here's my question: So, the prosecution held back 10% of the discovery. Is that because it's more damning to:

(A) Casey's defense

or

(B) Prosecution

I am still stuck on the latent fingerprints news from the SA. SO, whos fingerprints, I wonder ?

BBM

Remember the rumor last year that KC's prints were found! Hoping this rumor, from "Blink" is TRUE..........

I think what he actually technically said was "latent print evidence"...so...:waitasec:

I heard that also Magic-Cat so something good to wait for - the prosecution smiling when they said they didn't have it either yet.

Hi WSer's!!!

Was I hearing things today? Did I understand Jeff Ashton to say that the FBI still had latent prints that was not released in discovery?

Did anyone else hear this or did I misunderstand??

That's what I understood him to say!

I am happy for Amy today. I am pleased with Casey for giving that apology, no matter what I think her reasons were, saying she was wrong was more than likely all Amy wanted to begin with. Cheers to Amy!:toastred:

Baez had a bit of a chip on his shoulder today. At one point after the sentence I thought I seen him wipe at his eye like Casey does. I may be wrong but if that is what I seen...wow!
Andrea doesn't seem fazed by anything in my opinion. She does seem like a very strong woman, and her demeanor appears as one that only cares to keep her record climbing, not if Casey is found guilty or not, which I might add is so funny to me!

I am very excited that the state says that 90% of the evidence has been handed over. 10% remaining before trial should be plenty to keep us talking here! Oh, and the latent prints? Did I hear there were latent prints or did they say latent forensics? If the word print was in that statement at all, I am ready to jump for joy!

Here's my question: So, the prosecution held back 10% of the discovery. Is that because it's more damning to:

(A) Casey's defense

or

(B) Prosecution

I believe they were referring to what FBI hasn't even released yet

This "latent print evidence" could mean that KCs fingerprints WERE FOUND????

*praying & doing happy dance if true*

I was thinking that she said "Olive juice"...
As in "we need to pick up some olives (and some olive juice) on the way home so I can make myself a dirty martini...." \
You KNOW she probably needs one after all the anticipation that's been building about court today...
Hell, I could sure use one! :) :dance:

Love it! Lol! :dance:

Hi WSer's!!!

Was I hearing things today? Did I understand Jeff Ashton to say that the FBI still had latent prints that was not released in discovery?

Did anyone else hear this or did I misunderstand??

He hesitated when he said it ~ like he couldn't think of the right word. And I thought he ended up saying "latent [hesitates, stutters] reports." I'm probably wrong but thought I'd give another possibility. :waitasec:

I heard that also Magic-Cat so something good to wait for - the prosecution smiling when they said they didn't have it either yet.
IN one of the batches of discovery released along the way, does anyone recall that one single fingerprint, on a lone page, all by itself with NO explanation? Perhaps the explanation is what has been withheld by the FBI? I don't think we ever did know where that fingerprint came from or why it was there, alone, on a page with nothing referencing it...Hmmmm....

O/T but I just had to say how proud I am that so many WS's showed up in the chat and how they conducted themselves!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

BBM

Remember the rumor last year that KC's prints were found! Hoping this rumor, from "Blink" is TRUE..........
If this were to be true, I would never ask for anything ever again. Well, it would be awhile at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa