Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

Did anyone else notice those damn white sunglasses on the Belt at TARGET??

She has been wearing those sunglasses for weeks in several photos.

Literally wearing the sunglasses she stole that she is facing charges for.
WOW. Psychology Forensic Squad Alert: we have a new category!

Yeah...she's hot....:sick:

Stole $1300 dollars from Amy and then goes out on a shopping spree within hours of taking Amy to airport

I'll bet KC's defense is going to be "Amy said it was OK to use the checks"

Guess she was looking for Caylee in Target in the beer and lingerie aisle!!

Bless her heart, she had to have a drink when she got hot and thirsty and Lord knows she had to have on a cute camisole when she shed that blue hoodie while she was out in the hot Florida sun searching for her daughter. Yanno it's hot enough in Florida to turn a pizza into a decomposing body....:sick:

Did anyone else notice those damn white sunglasses on the Belt at TARGET??

She has been wearing those sunglasses for weeks in several photos.

Literally wearing the sunglasses she stole that she is facing charges for.
WOW. Psychology Forensic Squad Alert: we have a new category!

One would think Ol JB would tell his client "KC that doesn't look so good, wearin' stolen property".

Don't forget the surveillance 365 24/7..... NG mentioned.......

just makes me so sad. :(....to see KC out there....living life....when her baby is gone :croc:

I sure wish I knew what was being said in the A home right now after this news!!

OMG NG is so cool! She pulls out lingerie! LOL. You go Nancy!

Now I see why KC is asking to be allowed to go to "places of interest"... she needs to buy/steal the matching thong underwear to go with the push up bras :doh:

Quite possibly!

Amy: "I didn't say that!"

KC: "Yeah you did."

Amy: "No, I didn't!"

KC: "Yeah, you did."

On and on until some Three Stooges moves between the 2 and "yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck" to distract the real issue...

Or perhaps she will claim she paid for her trip to PR and Amy owed her the money so she didn't think she would mind. :liar:

Seeing that witch buying all of that stuff is something else! Buying it with stolen money(check) from her friend! And not one single item for a Caylee.Nothing!
What does that say to you?
It stuns me seeing her actually doing that!
I knew she did it, but to see it, I can't get over her blazen disregard for anyone or everyone but herself!
She's a piece of work!

Love it...........showing Cindy and how she's trying to throw JG under the bus and not cooperating with LE by giving them the receipts for her credit card purchases

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back