17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHat was GZ possibly under the influence of that night, we'll never know because he wasn't tested for anything.

JMHO

While reading through the Neighborhood Watch Handbook the other day I noticed some key words/phrases that are in the non-emergancy call between Zimmerman and the dispatcher. It struck me as odd that Zimmerman would use those key words/phrases as if he had paid close attention to the training class that was given at the condo complex and/or he had paid very close attention to the handbook when it came to what qualifies as a reason to notify LE. Below I have listed first the quoted portion of Zimmerman's conversation with the dispatcher followed by the quote from the handbook.

"This guy looks like he is up to no good or he's on drugs or something....." ~ Behaving strangely. Possibly on drugs or illegal activity.

"It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about......" ~ Gathering (loitering) for an extended or unusual period of time. Possible burglary, arson, or drug dealing.

"He's got his hands in his waistband......." and "He's coming to check me out, he's got something in his hands, I don't know what his deal is......" ~ With any sort of weapon(s). Possibly planning any number of crimes. and Carrying, concealing or transporting anything unusual. Possible burglar carrying stolen property.

"He's running......" and "He ran......" ~ Running, especially if carrying something of
value. Possible suspect fleeing scene of crime.

Now, if Zimmerman knew to report those specific things to get the SPD to the complex quickly then how did he not know to NOT follow Trayvon (or any other "suspicious" person) since that is also clearly stated in the Neighborhood Watch Handbook and was covered during the training class?!? I truly am starting to believe that Zimmerman fully intended to force Trayvon to stop where he was at all costs, even if it meant shooting him. If that is the case then I don't see how in the world SYG can be used for Zimmerman's benefit.

MOO

Forgot the links:
City of Sanford website with link to the Neighborhood Watch Handbook
http://sanfordfl.gov/investigation/trayvon_martin.html

Link to the non-emergancy call that night between Zimmerman and the dispatcher
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/vide...e-Zimmerman-911-call-reporting-Trayvon-Martin

The only victim here is Trayvon. GZ has been accused of murder, so he is not a victim. There is absolutely no proof that Trayvon started the fight or was beating GZ. We only have GZ's word on that. Trayvon is the victim here.

We also have the investigator's testimony that he has no evidence who started the fight.

Trayvon is a victim, but until GZ is found guilty, I will go on considering him a victim as well. (not on this thread, of course, only in my head)

You do realize all the unconfirmed,incomplete information, in regards to Zimmerman's past,will never make it into the court room, don't you? IMO That is, if this case ever goes to trial.

Of course I realize that but that's what we do here on this board, discuss the case and the person charged with a crime.

I'm sure that if any background information on GZ is needed at the trial, Ms. Corey will have it and it will be well documented.

Thanks for the update...it was at or near 1/2 a million when the charges were officially brought against GZ. Quadrupling is, IMO, a good thing.

<snipped>

Actually it was over 2 million before the arrest. I remember because I was proud that my whole family signed the petition (minus my SIL-to-be who is now not speaking to me over this case) and I remember when they presented the petition with 2 million signatures at a town meeting on March 26: http://www.fox19.com/story/17258882/town-hall-meeting-about-shot-teen-draws-thousands

Zimmerman was arrested on April 11.

While reading through the Neighborhood Watch Handbook the other day I noticed some key words/phrases that are in the non-emergancy call between Zimmerman and the dispatcher. It struck me as odd that Zimmerman would use those key words/phrases as if he had paid close attention to the training class that was given at the condo complex and/or he had paid very close attention to the handbook when it came to what qualifies as a reason to notify LE. Below I have listed first the quoted portion of Zimmerman's conversation with the dispatcher followed by the quote from the handbook.

"This guy looks like he is up to no good or he's on drugs or something....." ~ Behaving strangely. Possibly on drugs or illegal activity.

"It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about......" ~ Gathering (loitering) for an extended or unusual period of time. Possible burglary, arson, or drug dealing.

"He's got his hands in his waistband......." and "He's coming to check me out, he's got something in his hands, I don't know what his deal is......" ~ With any sort of weapon(s). Possibly planning any number of crimes. and Carrying, concealing or transporting anything unusual. Possible burglar carrying stolen property.

"He's running......" and "He ran......" ~ Running, especially if carrying something of

Now, if Zimmerman knew to report those specific things to get the SPD to the complex quickly then how did he not know to NOT follow Trayvon (or any other "suspicious" person) since that is also clearly stated in the Neighborhood Watch Handbook and was covered during the training class?!? I truly am starting to believe that Zimmerman fully intended to force Trayvon to stop where he was at all costs, even if it meant shooting him. If that is the case then I don't see how in the world SYG can be used for Zimmerman's benefit.

MOO

Forgot the links:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/vide...e-Zimmerman-911-call-reporting-Trayvon-Martin

Very good catch. He knew just what to say and what to stress.

We also have the investigator's testimony that he has no evidence who started the fight.

Trayvon is a victim, but until GZ is found guilty, I will go on considering him a victim as well.

A victim of what?

:moo:

MOO

Forgot the links:

Noticed the same thing when I read the handbook.

I think it certainly possible that the Zimmerman family has received threats of harm or even death. There is plenty of crazy or misguided people who are capable of doing that. I agree that it would be a good idea to report any threats to LE. JMO.

By the same token... after reading many vile and disgusting comments posted after articles on MSM links such as CNN, I have no doubt whatsoever that Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin are also receiving much hate mail and possibly threats as well. That knife cuts both ways. It's not right in EITHER case. However, Zimmerman's family has more to gain by claiming such threats. Sympathy, extra protection, etc...

JMO

Hopefully someone remembers or can point me to the spot to find it, but, where was the Arizona Tea and Skittles found on Trayvon? Were they in his pocket of the hoodie he was wearing? I have a theory about the "broken nose" that Zimmerman supposedly suffered.

Also, most hoodies have the pocket in the front center near the waist, yes?

TIA

Hopefully someone remembers or can point me to the spot to find it, but, where was the Arizona Tea and Skittles found on Trayvon? Were they in his pocket of the hoodie he was wearing? I have a theory about the "broken nose" that Zimmerman supposedly suffered.

Also, most hoodies have the pocket in the front center near the waist, yes?

TIA

I believe I read the items were in TM's pockets, I'll try to find.

Re-posting the GZ Head Boo-Boo info

ABC News ...Video April 20
Zimmerman Injuries Seen in Exclusive Photo
~Video shows IPhone time stamp info
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/zim...ive-photo-night-trayvon-martin-death-16178849

Related article
ABC News: Photo taken after Trayvon Martin shooting shows bloody George Zimmerman
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/abc-news-photo-taken-after-trayvon-martin-shooting/nMdbw/
Sources tell ABC News that investigators have seen the photograph and are aware of the photographer’s story.

The person who took the photograph told ABC News he heard Martin and Zimmerman fighting before the shooting and that after Martin was killed, Zimmerman asked the photographer to call Zimmerman’s wife, allegedly blurting out, “Man, just tell her I shot someone.”

GPS and other data embedded in the photo shows it was taken at the scene with an iPhone just three minutes after the shooting, according to ABC News.

Then we have other commentary from GZ 'constituents'

April 20
First of all, to you, Mr. Taaffe, do you believe it helped George Zimmerman to take the stand today?

TAAFFE: Absolutely. George is being George. Nancy, a couple weeks ago you wanted to see blood on a shirt. Now you have blood on the head. So, America, you have your blood. I`m also going to share with you this, that was a photo of George Zimmerman, and I know who the neighbor was that took it. And he came forward only to support George Zimmerman. And more of our neighbors are coming out --

GRACE: So, I`m taking it to believe --

TAAFFE: Are coming out to support him. They are going to support him.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../20/ng.01.html

March 27
Quote:
JOE OLIVER, FRIEND OF GEORGE ZIMMERMAN: About his injuries? About his broken nose and about the gashes on the back of his head?

GRACE: Yes.

OLIVER: That they happened. We are efforting, rather, a picture that was taken by one of the police investigators on the scene on an iPhone before George was cleaned up to show the severity of the beating.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../27/ng.01.html

:waitasec:

By the same token... after reading many vile and disgusting comments posted after articles on MSM links such as CNN, I have no doubt whatsoever that Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin are also receiving much hate mail and possibly threats as well. That knife cuts both ways. It's not right in EITHER case. However, Zimmerman's family has more to gain by claiming such threats. Sympathy, extra protection, etc...

JMO

Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin deserve just as much sympathy and protection from the nut jobs out there as the Zimmerman family does. I don't believe either family gains anything by being threatened. JMO.

MOO

Forgot the links:

I don't find it odd that he was looking for the behaviors listed in the handbook. And, GZ's story has been that he was looking for an address, not following TM with the intent of detaining him. IMO, he should have stayed in his car but I don't think the prosecution will be able to convincingly claim that GZ left his car with the intent to shoot TM. IMO, so far, the evidence is just not there.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

MOO

Forgot the links:

This needs repeating....excellent post! thanks for putting all of that together...geez, makes you wonder if he was carrying notes with him to remind him what to say....did anyone ever find out if LE issued a search warrant for his truck?

JMO

Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin deserve just as much sympathy and protection from the nut jobs out there as the Zimmerman family does. I don't believe either family gains anything by being threatened. JMO.

I said, "by CLAIMING such threats" - not "by being threatened". Please don't parse my words.

BTW... I haven't seen any such claims by Trayvon's parents. Have you?

If I were getting death threats I'd be calling the cops, post haste! It's absurd to think that they got threats and did nothing, especially since they seem to want sympathy from these calls. JUST MY OPINION!!

:moo: :moo :moo:

I agree. GZ called the police 46 times. In a majority of the calls, he was in no direct danger, and neither was anyone else. Why is he not calling LE all of a sudden?

Nobody's really threatening him, except the Black Panther Party, and the few nutjobs on social media who have nothing better to do...

I wouldn't consider the threats online viable, but if someone contacted the family directly, that's different...

JMO MOO IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member