jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #54 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEN didn't realize you were in the field what do you think of borderline? I know there doesn't appear to be drug use but promiscuity gambling on men quick get rich schemes etc

Weeeeeellll, PPL is a pyramid "get rich quick" scheme.

Just that most people don't make a dime but there are a few that make a ton of money off of the suckers. They are those ED guys.

The only abuse story I believe so far is the one with Jodi sitting on a washing machine while Travis runs upstairs to bang his head on a door and repeating something to himself in absolute frustration with Jodi.

Well, the connection was not lost on the jury I'm sure. The whole banging his head on the wall thing came up when most of us were feeling much the same after a full day of listening to her. It's surprising that TA was able to put up with her as long as he did!

moo

JA sitting on the washing machine ?
Seriously?

She hears beating... upstairs?

Totally believable.

Sounds more like a sex addict IMO.

We will have to agree to disagree. Jodi is a narcissist and psychopath aka a monster. She is not a sad little puppy that is afraid of abandonment. Remember that she dumped Darryl (lived with him 4 years) at the first sign that he had financial problems. (She never attached to him because she CAN'T attach to anyone. She only loves herself.) She planned to kill Travis because he had the "audacity" to insult/reject her. Nobody is allowed to insult a narcissist without experiencing some form of punishment.

Narcissistic personality disorder:
• Are self-centered and boastful
• Seek constant attention and admiration
• Consider themselves better than others
• Exaggerate their talents and achievements
• Believe that they are entitled to special treatment
• Are easily hurt but may not show it
• Set unrealistic goals
• May take advantage of others to achieve their goals
Other common traits of narcissistic personality disorder include the following:
• Preoccupation with fantasies that focus on unlimited success, power, intelligence, beauty, or love
• Belief that he or she is "special" and unique, and can only be understood by other special people
• Expectation that others will automatically go along with what he or she wants
• Inability to recognize or identify with the feelings, needs, and viewpoints of others
• Envy of others or a belief that others are envious of him or her
• Hypersensitivity to insults (real or imagined), criticism, or defeat, possibly reacting with rage, shame, and humiliation
• Arrogant behavior and/or attitude
http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/narcissistic-personality-disorder

I have the hardest time figuring JA out. When you print a list like this, I think, well, of course, that's her. But then I read a description of Borderline Personality Disorder, and that sounds like her too. The same for Sociopath/Psychopath. Can she be bits and pieces of all three?

We will have to agree to disagree. Jodi is a narcissist and psychopath aka a monster. She is not a sad little puppy that is afraid of abandonment. Remember that she dumped Darryl (lived with him 4 years) at the first sign that he had financial problems. (She never attached to him because she CAN'T attach to anyone. She only loves herself.) She planned to kill Travis because he had the "audacity" to insult/reject her. Nobody is allowed to insult a narcissist without experiencing some form of punishment.
Narcissistic personality disorder:
• Are self-centered and boastful
• Seek constant attention and admiration
• Consider themselves better than others
• Exaggerate their talents and achievements
• Believe that they are entitled to special treatment
• Are easily hurt but may not show it
• Set unrealistic goals
• May take advantage of others to achieve their goals
Other common traits of narcissistic personality disorder include the following:
• Preoccupation with fantasies that focus on unlimited success, power, intelligence, beauty, or love
• Belief that he or she is "special" and unique, and can only be understood by other special people
• Expectation that others will automatically go along with what he or she wants
• Inability to recognize or identify with the feelings, needs, and viewpoints of others
• Envy of others or a belief that others are envious of him or her
• Hypersensitivity to insults (real or imagined), criticism, or defeat, possibly reacting with rage, shame, and humiliation
• Arrogant behavior and/or attitude
http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/narcissistic-personality-disorder

Yes, it's like you start owing them money or favors the minute you meet them. You'll pay somehow. BBM

uggh, the 18 page "short and sweet" note to TA's grandma is further evidence of her psychotic inability to let TA go, trying to reach out and connect to grandma in some sick twisted bid to stay close to TA even in death.

This chick seriously freaks me out. Like a physical shudder, a hair on the back of the neck with her wrongness ness.

I would love to read that somewhere. That's gotta be very, very creepy.

PEN didn't realize you were in the field what do you think of borderline? I know there doesn't appear to be drug use but promiscuity gambling on men quick get rich schemes etc
No psych patient gets just one diagnosis. Many psych issues share some of the same symptoms. Abandonment issues fall within the BPD symptoms.

The psychologist on NG tonight likely didn't know the details of Jodi's life. Jodi is a parasite and not a sad puppy who has experienced so much loss in her life and self-esteem problems that she abandonment issues. She was not attached to Darryl evidenced by her dumping him when his house became "upside down" (mortgage). She also dumped his child whom she interacted/lived with for four years. She detached herself from them immediately. She was having sex with Travis within 72 hours of meeting him.

Good evening scorpio and everyone :seeya:

I caught the last few minutes of JVM's show and heard that also. What women are being referred to? I can't understand it. From what I have heard of the testimony today, Martinez is doing a superb job!

:waitasec:

Now watching NG

MOO

They create a false dichotomy, use haphazard, unscientific "polling" and insult women round the world, all for ratings. I'm offended. They reinforce the stereotype that women are not critical thinkers, but, rather, are emotional and sentimental, and therefore unreasonable. Which really implies they should not partake in the administering of justice. Deeply offensive and retro and misogynistic on so many levels, IMO.

What an educational day in court!
I still want to learn more about the whole subpoena process of god...

As do I ! Would God have to be served personally or would the Pope be a sufficient proxy? What a day that would be in court. Who would God swear to tell the truth to? :abduction:

I thought the original story about the flowers to Travis' grandmother (I recall a journal screenshot regarding this... I think) -

- was that she sent the grandmother irises because they were the grandmothers' favorite type of flower... and then *that* was why Travis liked the name Iris for a little girl - in honor of his grandmother.

Not important, but I could swear I heard this (different) story some time ago... what she said today seems more damning imv.

What cruel sicko sends flowers with a special significance to the loved one of the person she murdered? Oh right, THIS cruel sicko, that's who.
{ ( shiver) }

That could be true. The thing is that JA is weaving these things into HER story, trying to OWN everything more, STEAL TA's future wishes away from him, and make Iris hers, or make "Iris" the name "they" (JA&TA) fantasized naming THEIR child. Gag…. Poor TA… That was HIS DREAM SLASHED!! And POOR Mommom to have had to go through that! :(

We did hear about it, but as usual the story was totally unbelievable. She supposedly remembers as that she was losing consciousness, her arms fell to the floor. That just doesn't ring true to me. When people lose consciousness, they don't remember details like that. Her account was like a cartoon.

How much you wanna bet she saw someone get choked in a movie, and that person's arms fell to the floor?

I'm so sorry I was just repeating what I heard your right!

I think it's common knowledge about Travis's life. I personally didn't think your comment was meant to be hurtful and it wasn't ill-informed. It's the truth. :hug:

I am a wimp. I'm exhausted and I think it has to be from absorbing all of the Jodi-isms.

On NG.....someone making a point about camera pics.

Wait a minute. What about the one pic where camera is on floor. If she was supposedly running for her life, isnt her boot in that photo? If so, she obviously isnt running away.

Picture this: Jodi gets the death penalty and when asked for any last words..............she starts out with the spoon story ............and goes on and on and on.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: Love it!

But isn't dragging it out until we want to scream Nurmi's job :lol:.

No psych patient gets just one diagnosis. Many psych issues share some of the same symptoms. Abandonment issues fall within the BPD symptoms.

The psychologist on NG tonight likely didn't know the details of Jodi's life. Jodi is a parasite and not a sad puppy who has experienced so much loss in her life and self-esteem problems that she abandonment issues. She was not attached to Darryl evidenced by her dumping him when his house became "upside down" (mortgage). She also dumped his child whom she interacted/lived with for four years. She detached herself from them immediately. She was having sex with Travis within 72 hours of meeting him.

Wouldn't that mean that Travis was having sex with Jodi within 72 hours of meeting her? :waitasec:

Sorry! Okay, here's the lyrics:

I can't seem to face up to the facts
I'm tense and nervous and I
Can't relax

I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire
Don't touch me I'm a real live wire

Psycho Killer
Qu'est Que C'est
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Psycho Killer
Qu'est Que C'est

You start a conversation you can't even finish it.
You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything.

When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.
Say something once, why say it again?

Psycho Killer,
Qu'est Que C'est
Psycho Killer
Qu'est Que C'est it is what it is?

Ce que j'ai fais, ce soir la what I did here here this night?
Ce qu'elle a dit, ce soir la what she said here here this night
Realisant mon espoir
Je me lance, vers la gloire ... OK
We are vain and we are blind
I hate people when they're not polite

Psycho Killer,
Qu'est Que C'est
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est Que C'est

p.s. would love anyone who speaks french to translate that french verse TIA.

Ok tried my best with our babble fish lol

As do I ! Would God have to be served personally or would the Pope be a sufficient proxy? What a day that would be in court. Who would God swear to tell the truth to? :abduction:

LOL, I've seen a couple of comments regarding this. What was said in court that this is in reference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle