Caylee Anthony 2 year old #67 General Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree; I think he is fed up, thinking Cindy has been feeding into "the sensation". she has her reason -keeping caylee on the news. but most men would say, "don't talk to the media. they don't care. they just want a big story." and at anyone's expense, IMO.

Well yesterday she did call LE, after George left. She did go out said and chat with the reporters, like they where the next door neighbors.
I can understand why George has had it, he's thinking "who really wears the pants in this house".

It would be a forensic psychologist who is used to dealing with lies and deceit so he/she should be well prepared for anything Casey brought to the table.

I'd bet she is diagnosed with a Personality Disorder, either Antisocial (previously Sociopathic), Borderline or Narcissistic...could be a combination of any or all. Personality Disorders are Axis II in the DSM-IV so she would likely have an Axis I diagnosis as well and I wouldn't venture to make a guess on that one. :confused:

I agree with you..I think she has a combination of all of these... including histrionic...

I agree that talking about Zanny the Disappearing Nanny does not get us closer to finding Caylee at all... But it does peak my interest as to how Casey knew that a person by that name visited those apartments around the time that all of this is happening, ya know??

yes TracyLeigh, i posted this same question earlier but didn't get any responses. How could she have known?

Could it be just a freakish coincidence? After all Casey did pick a very common name so...... and think about this: wouldn't it be better for Casey if there was no real zenaida looking at the apartment that the police found and cleared? If for not this coincidence Casey will keep pretending there was a Zenaida there, but perhaps pretending to live in the building or left the building with the child?
There are a million ways she could have picked up the name. But it all doesn't matter -- IMHO -- there is no sleuthing to be done down the Zaneida road as it is a dead end.

I feel bad for them,.. I don't care what people say,.. that video made me cry. He is hurt, angry and in pain. You can see it.

http://www.local6.com/news/17118671/detail.html (Grandfather's rant)

It upset me too. I know the media is doing their job and if they are going to be there to get all the scoops they better be prepared to take some of the heat too. Has George come back yet? If not, I would suggest the media make sure none of them are just hanging in the road--he is liable to snap and run them over at this point. :(

I have permanent custody of my grandbaby and when I went on a cruise in May, I left her with my 2 adult daughters, I called 3 x a day on my cell $150 bill but I was worried about her. I even tried to talk my husband into going home right before the ship set sail. I would be hysterical and horrified if my grand daughter was missing. But they say that everyone reacts differently. It probably does not help that I see stories on here, and every possible scenario runs through my head when she is away, just like it did with my daughters when I read about abductions and missing girls.

Someone mentioned on this site that they wondered if Casey had a split personality disorder. Since reading that comment, I can't get it out of my mind. Maybe she does and has blocked out what happened to Caylee. I just can't think of another explanation.

Didn't she break down with George though.. or when he spoke????

After commercials Fox will be showing Georges "rant".
Also the lake search by the Anthony home.

I can't believe cindy is setting up for a party.
Even IF little Caylee was to return tomorrow, one would think she'd want some quiet time....not a party. :(

Poor baby. :(

Does anyone find it odd that if Casey is a habitual liar (no argument from me on that one) that she is so bad at it? Usually someone in Casey's situation will at least act the part of concerned parent, ask all the right questions, cry on cue, beg people to help her find her child (a la susan smith) give an oscar winning performance to go along with the lies. She has done nothing except lie and dig herself in deeper. She is obviously no rocket scientist but... And to tell the jailer that she "wasn't interested in having that conversation", that is cold. It seems as if she is not even interested in keeping her family on her side. http://www.local6.com/news/17131363/detail.html

The problem with someone like Casey was not that she was telling lies and people found out. She will not own up to them you know? Of course Amy knew she wasn't sleep-walking and put her money in the bag and that Casey stold them. Can you think of a more hilarious excuse? But what could Amy do? How can you deal with a person like that? That is the difficulty with these personalities, they will always DENY DENY DENY to use the infamous words of mama Peterson.

I know a couple who lives on the same street as the Anthony's and they have said that the media presence has been unbelievable I can understand why they would get upset about the media being there day and night. No one wants to be under a magnifying glass.

Hey, I'd charge them to park on my lawn and to use my bathroom. :deal:

yes TracyLeigh, i posted this same question earlier but didn't get any responses. How could she have known?
Okay -- how's this -- Casey was standing in earshot when Zenaida spoke here name.

A lawyer's statement to the media? I think it absolutely can be used as evidence. Only communications between attorney and client are privileged.

a lawyer stating his client's mental capacity is opinion . . . it will take a psychiatrist to diagnose Casey as mental.

Something did not sit right with the Zanny interview with the media to me.

If they have only done the probing and questioning of her that they have made public, that does not relieve my bad feeling.

I know, that must have been hard. I wonder if some presents were bought prior. My mum already has my bonus dot's bday present for September and was talking about what she is ordering for the girls' this xmas.

Still, she had to have shopped for decorations? how horribly hard.

I have always felt George never liked the media being around. He has to have a pretty good idea what media is there for anyhow -don't we all? I am glad that media backed up to let him up. But, it's disgusting when you hear them still asking Cindy questions after GP drove off.

I just can't fathom whatsoever shopping for presents for my grandchild that is missing. Not as a coping mechanism or any such reason. I don't think I could physically walk down the toy aisle or be picking out a card. I think I'd be a puddle on the floor when I'd walk by that child's bedroom. JMHO

Hey, I'd charge them to park on my lawn and to use my bathroom. :deal:

Once again....I really put this on the cops. I saw that the sidewalked was blocked. In my neck of the woods, these reporters would be penned-in, and if anybody wanted to talk, they'd have to go over to the gaggle.

I agree with you..I think she has a combination of all of these... including histrionic...

What histrionic characteristics have you seen? I have to admit I'm only basing my opinion on the recorded conversations and written statements from police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle