NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so bad for Shaniya's dad. This whole thing is just so sad. :(

Coe not only is HIV Positive, he's actually borderline AIDS. How nice of him to impregnate somebody with his infected sperm & blood. I can only wonder, now, if Antoinette carries the virus. I'm sorry but making a baby if you knowingly have HIV or full blown AIDS should constitute child abuse. That's bull****! I'm so sickened by this case that's it's not even funny. I can't even smile...haven't for the past few days. This has cut me to the core. What sick animals they are!

WHAT??? Can this story get any worse??? Where did this information come from?

That's my theory. Whatever happened took place at the trailer around 3:00 a.m. MAM took Shaniya to hotel to clean her up of DNA or any other evidence (they were there 1 hour and 20 minutes). He couldn't clean her up at the trailer because of the sewer backup problem. He obviously couldn't take her home where his gf and child were and couldn't take her to a friend or relative's house either.

He cleaned up the evidence on her body, took her out of there alive, strangled her in the car, and left her body in the field on his way back to Fayetteville.

He drove 40 miles to a fairly expensive room (if you live in a sewage leaking trailer) to clean up DNA deposited at 3am? Seems like a long drive for a short visit for the motive to be a hot bath.

I think there was a john at that hotel that already had the room and his money.

But I bet your names are on the birth certificate. I think that's the hink with Shaniya. Only Antoinette Davis is on her birth certificate.

Maybe so, but I've never been asked for a birth certificate for anything other than her passport. No school or doctor or anyone else has ever asked either one of us for her birth certificate and we've been divorced 10 years.

Shaniya was a giggle, girly girl, wanting to show her toys off putting on make up with aunts and brother's gf.

Omg NG just said that Shaniya's dad just asked her off camera to make sure Shaniya is not forgotten.

Never. Never never never will I forget precious Shaniya Davis.

This question is irrelevant to Shaniyah's murder, but I'm curious. If the woman was his wife, why does his son (NG's guest at the moment) have his mother's maiden name?

His last name was originally Lockhart. He either legally changed or assumed his grandparents last name.

respectfully, it has been stated on many news outlets that the surv. pictures of Shaniya and MAM would be abundant but perhaps they chose the most tasteful ones early on in the case just to get her and HIS picture out there.

We have not seen all of them.

They say she left the hotel alive... and perhaps the picture we saw was the one of her leaving.. LE NEVER said this specific picture was captured at 0611 they just said this was her and this is a picture placing her at the scene.

She looked very pale...ashy...to me in that picture that was released.. Add that with the "3' and I see this as being the "leaving" picture (moo). She looked weak and clingy. Decompensaitng. This is all just my opinion.

From my own experience as a single Mom and working for a school district in Illinois for 14 years I know that when you enroll your child, they ask on the enrollment form who is the legal guardian, who is authorized to pick up child in your abcence and if there are any court orders or restrictions for the non-custodial parent. NO ONE can pick up or do anything with the child once enrolled without a signature. In my case my ex died suddenly when my children were very young, (we shared custody) and I had to prove that with the death certificate to prove I was their only parent/guardian.
Her Mom must have given total permission for Shaniya to live with Dad - for some time it worked for her that she was with him. she must have signed any papers that were needed for the angel to go to school. :angel:
It was very recent that Shaniya was to possibly live with momster, up to now Momster only got her on rare weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151