Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really believe Cindy thinks the baby's alive? I don't - imho

I think she's known in her heart from the moment she found the car and made the call. She's a nurse plus she knows how her daughter lies.

She just probably hasn't dealt with the reality of all of this. It would appear this is one of the big problems within this family - no one DEALS with and ACKNOWLEDGES reality...(just asking???):confused:

Cindy has been an acrobat this entire time ... say one thing then another ... she makes it quite difficult to get a solid fix on what she's thinking ... to me actions speaks louder than words ... so she could be so far gone that she truly believes Caylee's alive.

Honestly, I don't know what she believes. I do know what we've heard her say. I base my thoughts on that. I guess we'll know more when/if she speaks to media again. Even then, is she telling us what she truly believes?

Cindy has been an acrobat this entire time ... say one thing then another ... she makes it quite difficult to get a solid fix on what she's thinking ... to me actions speaks louder than words ... so she could be so far gone that she truly believes Caylee's alive.

I think Cindy is just incredibly moody. ("Ya think, Steadfast?")

OK. That wasn't a good start.

What I mean is she just keeps cycling through different emotions just so she won't have to experience the obvious one: grief. I also don't think JB helps by encouraging her to believe that Caylee is alive and that he is a true friend and supporter of the family.

Agree - only it's like she's the star of a 3 ring circus, i.e.,

Walking a tight rope, juggling, keeping all the swirling plates from falling and being the ring master all at the same time.

Look out!! Here come the parading elephants....

If Cindy does not finally accept the evidence now, I will really get sick. Now is the time for her to cut all ties to her daughter and begin to stand beside her grandbaby. She will get all of the support from the public if she does this. But, until then, the public will be disgusted w/ her standing beside the killer of her little granddaughter. JMHO.

To be honest ... I think the reason why Cindy has stood by Casey is that she knows she's lost Caylee and now Casey is all that's she's got left to hold on to.

I could be so off base ... I do know that I've got a serious headache from trying to sort out this woman's reasoning/actions.

Why is there yellow tape around the yard now? Sorry if this has been discussed. It is Police Caution tape?

Why is there yellow tape around the yard now? Sorry if this has been discussed. It is Police Caution tape?

George put the tape up to cordon off his property against trespassers. It's caution tape not police tape.

If Cindy does not finally accept the evidence now, I will really get sick. Now is the time for her to cut all ties to her daughter and begin to stand beside her grandbaby. She will get all of the support from the public if she does this. But, until then, the public will be disgusted w/ her standing beside the killer of her little granddaughter. JMHO.

Please don't speak for the entire public. I, for one, do not expect Cindy to cut off all ties with Casey and I certainly am not disgusted with her. Whatever Casey has done, she is still Cindy's daughter. Cindy can hate the act and still love her child. Obviously Casey is emotionally crippled. That's not saying that Casey doesn't need to pay for what she's done, she knows the difference between right and wrong.

Please don't speak for the entire public. I, for one, do not expect Cindy to cut off all ties with Casey and I certainly am not disgusted with her. Whatever Casey has done, she is still Cindy's daughter. Cindy can hate the act and still love her child. Obviously Casey is emotionally crippled. That's not saying that Casey doesn't need to pay for what she's done, she knows the difference between right and wrong.

NativeSFL WASN'T speaking for the entire public ... they were stating their opinion.

I completely agree with you about the reaction of the public.

If she quietly supported her daughter, I don't think anyone would have a problem with it. But if she continues lashing out, insulting and threatening anyone who mentions evidence or reality, then she's going to find herself very isolated.

George put the tape up to cordon off his property against trespassers. It's caution tape not police tape.
Thanks a bunch!

So do you think that the street is going to be swarming with newspeople soon? I just looked on the news and they are covering Gustav and presidential stuff.

seems like the webcam is frozen again ... the skyline hasn't changed one bit

Thanks a bunch!

So do you think that the street is going to be swarming with newspeople soon? I just looked on the news and they are covering Gustav and presidential stuff.

yvw ... with the inactivity from the anthony home, I don't think they're even there. then again, I believe the webcam to be frozen so they may be there.

I've only see two websites even cover the latest revelation from OCSO so I'm not sure this has even been broken across the AP yet.

I was wondering why no one was walking down the street or driving down the street or whatever.

I was wondering why no one was walking down the street or driving down the street or whatever.
Even when it was working there was very little activity, a few drove by, a few on bikes, haven 't seen anyone walking though!

yvw ... with the inactivity from the anthony home, I don't think they're even there. then again, I believe the webcam to be frozen so they may be there.

I've only see two websites even cover the latest revelation from OCSO so I'm not sure this has even been broken across the AP yet.

It's really frustrating when it's overcast. When it's sunny you can check the movement of the shadows to see if the cam is running.
Nothing happening since MJ drove his tricycle away.

It's really frustrating when it's overcast. When it's sunny you can check the movement of the shadows to see if the cam is running.
Nothing happening since MJ drove his tricycle away.

At least when it's sunny we can find cloud animals and stuff ... let's see if I get a response back from the techs .... last time they just fixed the cam.

last night they emailed me back.

MJ & his tricycle lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members