George Makes Debut As Kidfinder's Spokesman

I think George is with the wrong group. He should be a spokesman for a group that lost someone due to murder by a family member, not abduction. he knows way more along those lines!

I'm not sure if I feel his heart is in the right place or not....part of me does, part of me feels he is just trying to look good to the public, appeal to the jury pool somnce the trial will be coming up.

KFN definately should be shut down. I don't think they have ever really done anything helpful, just beg for money.

Personally, I don't think any of this is convoluted , mysterious,sinister or full of secret agendas.

I think George is trying to reach out to another family in crisis. Maybe his therapist told him to make himself useful through some constructive action that is near to his heart.

Personally, I don't think any of this is convoluted , mysterious,sinister or full of secret agendas.

I think George is trying to reach out to another family in crisis. Maybe his therapist told him to make himself useful through some constructive action that is near to his heart.
I think it would benefit him more to offer to help children/families who are alive and in trauma (medical, homeless, etc.). I believe they did mention this is one of their objectives. Perhaps staying away from the murdered and missing children would be more productive since people are not going to shy away from trying to keep KFN from preying on other families. He is in a lose/lose situation with KFN.

I feel that the Anthony family are now trying to appear main stream now that the trial is looming in the horizon. They know that public opinion is against them and they are trying to rehabilitate their image. Good Luck! Their daughter was never missing and they did not appear to be out looking for her when they said she was. The Anthony family will never have an ounce of credibility in establishing or being involved in a foundation raising funds for missing children. Marc Klass is a hero to those causes and took a polygraph test from the beginning. The
Anthony's to this day continue to deny to the public that their daughter was involved.... how can you be an advocate for missing children when you do not stand up for your own little grandaughter??

I so agree. And I hope its true that this family will never have credibility. They've done nothing to deserve it. This jockying for position in the missing childrens field is extremely unseemly.

I think it would benefit him more to offer to help children/families who are alive and in trauma (medical, homeless, etc.). I believe they did mention this is one of their objectives. Perhaps staying away from the murdered and missing children would be more productive since people are not going to shy away from trying to keep KFN from preying on other families. He is in a lose/lose situation with KFN.

I lurked on this thread until I could not stand it another second.

Respectfully, this is about cash. Donated cash and how to use it to pay for your personal living under the guise of a charity. The bilksteads are moving to Orlando in the next few months because they are being run out of their old hood by the people and police departments they hoodwinked.

I have had compassion for George following his breakdown, but since I know for a fact that he is aware of the donation issues regarding both the A's as well as KFN, on this subject, I say.. Dig deep for some dignity for your grandaughter already.

AND, to end my mini-wtf?, I say wait till this "union" files their tax returns this year... This will all look differently soon enough I predict, imo..

I lurked on this thread until I could not stand it another second.

Respectfully, this is about cash. Donated cash and how to use it to pay for your personal living under the guise of a charity. The bilksteads are moving to Orlando in the next few months because they are being run out of their old hood by the people and police departments they hoodwinked.

I have had compassion for George following his breakdown, but since I know for a fact that he is aware of the donation issues regarding both the A's as well as KFN, on this subject, I say.. Dig deep for some dignity for your grandaughter already.

AND, to end my mini-wtf?, I say wait till this "union" files their tax returns this year... This will all look differently soon enough I predict, imo..

If they are leaving their soon to be foreclosed Loxahatchee mansion how are they going to turn it into "The House of Purpose" through donations and Fed Grants?

George Anthony is all about secrets. His family is all about secrets. Perhaps Cindy has convinced George that he could be another Mark K or John Walsh.
At this time there is no psychiatrist foolish enough who would recommend to GA to become an advocate for missing children and if there is they should lose their license. The death of Caylee is still fresh in his mind and there is NO WAY that George could even think clearly because of the grief he holds in his heart for his granddaughter.
He's bucking for a meltdown if he continues in the way he is going, pushing his grief on the back burner to not deal with it by focusing his time on others problems. Remember it hasn't been that long since he wanted to commit suicide.
George Anthony is not a well man and for That Kid advocacy group and Cindy to use him for their personal and wealth gain is just wrong. Perhaps the advocacy group promised George Big Bucks if he became their spokesperson. Am I correct to say they Anthonys have no or little income coming in since Cindy is not working at this time and George is in no shape now to work and they are relying on the donations of others?
George needs to stay home and get grounded, deal with his grief and heal so that he can prepare himself for Court when call up to the witness stand during KC's trial because thats going to be tough on him.

Does anyone know if George is getting paid to be their spokesperson? It baffles my mind that according to George, the smell of human decomp (the smell you never forget according to him) all of the sudden became an empty pizza box. He also asked for immunity in his own granddaughter's murder. Now he is a spokesperson for missing children???? I don't get it. I wish he would spend his time talking to LE about Caylee's case (no immunity, no lawyers), just the plain truth will do. If he believes Casey is innocent then I'd rather him spend his time looking for the 'real killer' before the real killer strikes again.

If they are leaving their soon to be foreclosed Loxahatchee mansion how are they going to turn it into "The House of Purpose" through donations and Fed Grants?

I dont think that plan included that property unless I read it wrong.. I dont think that would get through their zoning let alone come in time to save their house.. I thought it was tied to new building/property..

In fairness to the Milstead's, I did hear Dennis say on camera he was someone's worst nightmare, so in theory, we were warned :)

I think Paul Kelley must be having nightmares daily as to when this is all going to bubble up again.

Does anyone know if George is getting paid to be their spokesperson? It baffles my mind that according to George, the smell of human decomp (the smell you never forget according to him) all of the sudden became an empty pizza box. He also asked for immunity in his own granddaughter's murder. Now he is a spokesperson for missing children???? I don't get it. I wish he would spend his time talking to LE about Caylee's case (no immunity, no lawyers), just the plain truth will do. If he believes Casey is innocent then I'd rather him spend his time looking for the 'real killer' before the real killer strikes again.

As a board member, he would definately get paid. Since they have a habit of owning all the business they contract to, I would guess there's a new company with his name on it as well.

I dont think that plan included that property unless I read it wrong.. I dont think that would get through their zoning let alone come in time to save their house.. I thought it was tied to new building/property..

In fairness to the Bilkstead, I did hear Dennis say on camera he was someone's worst nightmare, so in theory, we were warned :)

I think Paul Kelley must be having nightmares daily as to when this is all going to bubble up again.

I think it did involve saving their house, if you read this from the proposal for the House of Purpose:
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]<<<&#61623; This issue cannot be resolved without private funding as the annual grant from the Department of Health and Human Services is not available until August 2009, at the earliest. Waiting for these funds will result in the loss of the current land and facility needed to house the House of Purpose>>>[/FONT]
http://www.thehouseofpurpose.com/id3.html

If they have no money to pay their mortgage I doubt they are buying new land....but who knows.
Milstead does not scare me.

I think it did involve saving their house, if you read this from the proposal for the House of Purpose:
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]<<<&#61623; This issue cannot be resolved without private funding as the annual grant from the Department of Health and Human Services is not available until August 2009, at the earliest. Waiting for these funds will result in the loss of the current land and facility needed to house the House of Purpose>>>[/FONT]
http://www.thehouseofpurpose.com/id3.html

If they have no money to pay their mortgage I doubt they are buying new land....but who knows.
Milstead does not scare me.

White is correct as usual.. I went into that place in mind I escape too when I read it the first time.

Interestingly, How does someone create this from a property CURRENTLY in a revokable trust, owe and $400K just for operating expenses??
How do you have an opening date listed as Jan 1, 2010 with no approvals or funding?

As a board member, he would definately get paid. Since they have a habit of owning all the business they contract to, I would guess there's a new company with his name on it as well.

Oh how nice...I guess this means part of the donations will end up in George's pocket which could then be used for Casey's defense. :furious:

In my opinion they never experienced a "missing" child. They had uneasiness during the 31 days, for sure. The minute they got to the car at the tow yard they knew there was DEATH. There was no "missing" and they have nothing to contribute to frightened, distraught families in the midst of a desperate search.

If some choose to call their actions after day 31 denial that's a choice, but I don't think the facts bear this out.

This is quite true, JennyB. Not once did I hear any of the Anthony family ask for Caylee to be returned. If your child is missing, and you have the full attention of the media as often as they did, why would you not ask for the child to be returned? That doesn't make sense to me at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyb
In my opinion they never experienced a "missing" child. They had uneasiness during the 31 days, for sure. The minute they got to the car at the tow yard they knew there was DEATH. There was no "missing" and they have nothing to contribute to frightened, distraught families in the midst of a desperate search.

If some choose to call their actions after day 31 denial that's a choice, but I don't think the facts bear this out.

This is quite true, JennyB. Not once did I hear any of the Anthony family ask for Caylee to be returned. If your child is missing, and you have the full attention of the media as often as they did, why would you not ask for the child to be returned? That doesn't make sense to me at all.

They knew she wasn't missing due to the smell in the car, but they couldn't come out & admit it. They didn't want to jeopardize poor misunderstood KC.

White is correct as usual.. I went into that place in mind I escape too when I read it the first time.

Interestingly, How does someone create this from a property CURRENTLY in a revokable trust, owe and $400K just for operating expenses??
How do you have an opening date listed as Jan 1, 2010 with no approvals or funding?

I don't know but I am on a mission to find out. :eye::Justice:

"Wounded healers" make excellent contributions to the causes/agencies they serve -- IF they have dealt with their own issues. If they haven't, they often harm the very persons they want to help. IMO, you can only take someone else as far as you have been yourself. George is not ready to take on a demanding cause yet. Baby steps, George.

MOO, of course.

:)

Getting back to George going down there - I think under the circumstances it was a bad idea. The Anthony's did not have a good relationship with the public or media that I could tell and I feel as though George could only pass negative advice from his own experience to Haleigh's parents. How can he give good advice about 'what to expect' and be unbiased about it? His heart was in the right place but it was definitely bad timing on his part IMHO. And KFN - hanging around like vulchurs.

I think George has a good heart though but now is not the right time for him. He has more than enough on his own plate to deal with.

It looks to me like GA was sent home in the am and CA drug him back up there in the afternoon. How desperate can these people be? Did she want to show him where he had gone wrong or are they just that hungry for the spotlight and the money? Seriously, I don't know. Why, after he was asked to leave that morning, would they make an appearance in the afternoon to offer their support? Thoughts?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back