The "Parties" and Other Neighbor Accounts

From the Daily Mail in England:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...epy-Phil-drug-fuelled-orgies-hillbillies.html

It's all about the neighbors coming forth about the parties! :eek: Obviously the neighborhood is rather rough and no one seems to care what goes on!

I've gotten lots of information by tracking the story on the Daily Mail site. Imagine, I'm getting the facts from across the pond! My local TV stations and newspaper barely mention it. I also read the Contra Costa News online, but Daily Mail has the most stuff, that I've found. They were the first with all the pictures.

Maybe I'm mean, but if this were going on next door to me, I'd have the police out here and I'd show them exactly where all the strange noises were coming from. It's apparent no one in that neighborhood cared if trash was wrecking their area. And this went on frequently? Unbelievable.

reconsidered because it's a rough area of town and he was afraid that his property would get burglarized in retaliation if he did so.

From the Daily Mail in England:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...epy-Phil-drug-fuelled-orgies-hillbillies.html

It's all about the neighbors coming forth about the parties! :eek: Obviously the neighborhood is rather rough and no one seems to care what goes on!

I've gotten lots of information by tracking the story on the Daily Mail site. Imagine, I'm getting the facts from across the pond! My local TV stations and newspaper barely mention it. I also read the Contra Costa News online, but Daily Mail has the most stuff, that I've found. They were the first with all the pictures.

Maybe I'm mean, but if this were going on next door to me, I'd have the police out here and I'd show them exactly where all the strange noises were coming from. It's apparent no one in that neighborhood cared if trash was wrecking their area. And this went on frequently? Unbelievable.

This article claims Garrido was making and using crystal meth.

I am noticing that as time goes by the stories get more sensational. And with the allegations that overseas media is paying for stories, I am really wondering if some of the stories might be at least exaggerated. The better the story the more money? Money + 15 min. of fame is a pretty powerful motive.

I know I have read that PG held church services in his backyard for instance. So how does that relate to sex parties in his back yard? Most articles I am seeing are talking about the stories, but aren't giving any indication of how many, how often, or when these alleged sex parties happened. Was it one party several years ago? Or was it every weekend last summer? I don't know, if it is true the articles just seem a little vague in facts to me.

Also, how does a captive 'bond' with the man who offers her and her children up at sex parties? I am having a lot of trouble with that one.

I'm not saying that all the stories are untrue or exaggerated. But I am really wondering if maybe some of the more sensational ones aren't.

You have a lot of good points but I dont have a psyco mind so I will try to answear some of it if I can.
I agree that some of the stories can be for the purpose of a pay day, but not valid. However you are dealing with a very rotten man, so all the stories are worth looking into...HE SLIPPED BY FOR 18 YEARS... OUCH!
As to how does a captive bond with someone who offers them up for sex. Many little girls have been abused in the name of religion...They are tought to believe that is what God wants, a brain washing.
:( :( :(

Also, how does a captive 'bond' with the man who offers her and her children up at sex parties? I am having a lot of trouble with that one.

If that's all they know, and they have to depend on that man for everything, food, clothing, etc., I guess they do bond somehow. We have to remember that poor Jaycee was introduced to this at age 11, and became dependent on him. Then when the children came along, it was probably just an everyday thing - the "normal" thing to do by that time.

Since this has never happened to me, I can't even begin to know what these children were thinking. I do believe Jaycee is still a child mentally, still the little girl who was violently introduced into that lifestyle. We know she and the young girls were victims. If sex parties are what one knows as "normal", then I guess in their minds, the man, PG, was doing what was best for them. There was no one telling them it was wrong. This is a terrible, horrifying thing for these young people. I can't see how they will ever get over it.

I think mister rogers need his own thread.. but I am not feeling up to starting it yet until we find out more.

I think that the comments we are hearing from mister rogers (about the smaller four year old children and the parties with men and screaming women) would come on and around the same time with the official logged complaint by his then roommate and girlfriend (who is on the record).

I am seriously wondering if his observations were taken at the same time as hers but in interviews they seemed and were reported disconjunctly?

The reason I say this is that the neighbor woman in her 911 call talks about sexual deviancy/addiction.....and what would lead her to say that? The only corroborating evidence is what we have heard from her boyfriend or ex who says there were men lined up outside the tents with screams coming out...................... this tells me really that both of their stories are elements and observations of the same time period when they were both living there and should be treated as such. This makes me inquire more into where there other two smaller children are.... who Garrido's congregation was and if there were any children in it, etc, etc..

I extend a sincere thanks to Mister Rogers and his girlfriend of the time for their ability to call cops and try to get the ball rolling on this case. I am sorry they have to live with the guilt of really knowing what went on next door... that even tho they called it still went on..... and I also pray for anyone else directly related to this case including law enforcement officers who have to dig through all the grusome finds of that backyard.... what a horrific ordeal.

http://cbs5.com/video/?id=54682@kpix.dayport.com

okay....just rewatched the neighbor interview......... they said the parties were frequent.......... with lines of men to the tents but the screams were rare.....or interspersed.........

that is enough to tell me something.. what about the rest of yous?

Seeing this Mrs. Molino again on Anderson Cooper. She is not - I REPEAT she is NOT 62 years old. I saw that posted somewhere earlier but don't understand it. She is married to the guy that owns that auto parts/wrecking yard. She said they (the girls) were not "these little jungle janes" "living in squalor". Wow - I certainly don't want to hear anymore from this particular neighbor thank you very much!!!!! (spit)

Agree, I saw her on Larry King, she actually said that because she is a cosmetologist she doesn't believe that Jaycee & her daughters could have been living in the hidden tents & sheds, since if they were they wouldn't have appeared so clean looking when she would see them

Give me a break! Phillip Garrido probably would let Jaycee & her daughters use showers in the Garrido house before they would visit the Molino's to present an appearance of normalcy.

Was it Mister Roger's girlfriend who called? I thought it was Damon Robinson's girlfriend. I'm not challenging what you're saying, but sincerely asking because now I'm not so sure myself.

I love the "Mister Rogers"/neighborhood connection. That is great. I laugh a little everytime I read it.

I think mister rogers need his own thread.. but I am not feeling up to starting it yet until we find out more.

I think that the comments we are hearing from mister rogers (about the smaller four year old children and the parties with men and screaming women) would come on and around the same time with the official logged complaint by his then roommate and girlfriend (who is on the record).

I am seriously wondering if his observations were taken at the same time as hers but in interviews they seemed and were reported disconjunctly?

The reason I say this is that the neighbor woman in her 911 call talks about sexual deviancy/addiction.....and what would lead her to say that? The only corroborating evidence is what we have heard from her boyfriend or ex who says there were men lined up outside the tents with screams coming out...................... this tells me really that both of their stories are elements and observations of the same time period when they were both living there and should be treated as such. This makes me inquire more into where there other two smaller children are.... who Garrido's congregation was and if there were any children in it, etc, etc..

I extend a sincere thanks to Mister Rogers and his girlfriend of the time for their ability to call cops and try to get the ball rolling on this case. I am sorry they have to live with the guilt of really knowing what went on next door... that even tho they called it still went on..... and I also pray for anyone else directly related to this case including law enforcement officers who have to dig through all the grusome finds of that backyard.... what a horrific ordeal.

I snipped just this much in order to tell you that I think you have completely confused Mike Rogers, Damon Robinson, and Damon's friend Erika.
Probably before you start a Mr. Roger's thread, if you do, you might want to get the few statements we do have from them, correctly attributed.

I agree and I just mentioned that on another thread, that she didn't look 62 in the video that I saw. I did just watch another video with her husband in it, Jim (I think) Molino. Now he could pass for 62. So, maybe the records are messed up a little and his age is on her records due to mutual accounts or something. I know that sometimes when I've looked at my own records, it has me listed as 62-the age of both of my parents-and I'm actually 33. I think some of these records are not accurate and unfortunately mix up info pertaining to members of the same family.

Seeing this Mrs. Molino again on Anderson Cooper. She is not - I REPEAT she is NOT 62 years old. I saw that posted somewhere earlier but don't understand it. She is married to the guy that owns that auto parts/wrecking yard. She said they (the girls) were not "these little jungle janes" "living in squalor". Wow - I certainly don't want to hear anymore from this particular neighbor thank you very much!!!!! (spit)

His father would certainly believe the news reports.

excerpt:
Manuel Garrido said he believes his son, Phillip, who stands accused of abducting Jaycee Dugard and fathering her two children, is involved in the slayings of other women, according the New York Post.

"He was a sex addict, that was his problem," his father told The Post. "I believe my son killed the prostitutes."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/breaking/FBI-Expands-Search-of-Garrido-Property-56212097.html

Isn't this the same woman? It says she graduated from high school in 1991.

http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=8687246755

I found a record that says she was born April 1974. There's a note with the record that adds 1944 as an alternate date! For those who have an Ancestry account, here's the link:

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/...ss=angs-d&pcat=37&fh=0&h=202845852&recoff=1+2

For everyone else, this is what it says generally:

U.S. Public Records Index
Name: Cheyvonne J Lee
Birth Date: Apr 1974
[1944]
Plus it lists her address in 1993.

And in 1981 at this Pittsburg church school, she's in the fourth row, second from right.

http://www.geocities.com/upcpitt/History/class-of-1981.html

1983 - second row, third from right. She attended from 1981 - 1984.
http://www.geocities.com/upcpitt/History/class-of-1983.html

She's #333 on the Pittsburg Pirates Alumni site:

http://www.phspiratesalumni.com/mem...tart=300&sid=63cdf3702ef4339accf41d7111e1f0e8

In this article, it says she's 35 (third paragraph). In this article it says PG handed out pictures of Jaycee/Allissa on his business cards for 10 years!

http://www.usposttoday.com/kidnap-victim-jaycee-lee-dugard-wanted-to-be-a-model/

Yes, the girlfriend who called the police a few years ago was with Robinson, not Rogers.

Mods: If it's not OK to post this, please delete. Thanks. It is online, however, and very easy to find by anyone.

I just watched that also and couldn't believe the way she kept using the words "normal" and "eccentric" to describe this sex offender who was keeping women and children hostage behind his home. Unbelievable. :mad: She said that she felt the police didn't follow up on complaints about the guy because of the neighborhood. She hates the local police, but for some reason she feels a need to talk about what a great businessman this Garrido freak was. She clearly has no empathy with Jaycee or these little girls.

maybe the Daily Mail stories are true and maybe not, but the Daily Mail is the National Enquirer of the UK, so for now i'm taking them with a grain of salt. what's sad is that it wouldn't surprise me if they did turn out to be true...this guy is such a ...

Agree, I saw her on Larry King, she actually said that because she is a cosmetologist she doesn't believe that Jaycee & her daughters could have been living in the hidden tents & sheds, since if they were they wouldn't have appeared so clean looking when she would see them

Give me a break! Phillip Garrido probably would let Jaycee & her daughters use showers in the Garrido house before they would visit the Molino's to present an appearance of normalcy.

I loved that part too! Like she's some kind of expert! Funny how the Berkley Police Women had a different take on their appearance. The bump on the head was alarming too!

Most of the UK papers will pay for an exclusive and will pay for stories. There was just an article made about Garrido's dad saying he isn't talking anymore unless he is paid., because he has heard people are making so much money for interviews.

Each time Mr. Rogers told his story, he embellished it more. I am betting he's made quite a pretty penny.

He is the only neighbor that is talking about these wild beer/meth parties, backyard filled with men, loudly hooting and high fiving each other with tents bopping up and down.

He is selling what they want to buy. It doesn't mean it's the truth. jmo

Regarding Ms. M who was talking about how clean the girls always were, they couldn't have been living in those tents. blah blah blah.... (rolls my eyes at her) She seemed to be defending the monster to ME!!!

The city condemned the HOUSE today. That tells me (along with the few pictures that have been published showing what the inside of that house looked like) that inside wasn't much better than outside.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back