Ranting Thread And Open Random Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom never met any of my sitters and never had their phone numbers. We can not expect other people to act/react the same way we do in every situation. I do not see how we can solve this by constantly using ourselves as the model/perfect way to handle the situation. JMO

Same here...in an emergency, next in line was dad. There was no chance of both of us being unavailable. Although, being the only parent, I probably would have involved my Mom. I don't really get a 'red flag' from it though...plenty of other stuff, however.

I honestly do not feel that any NEWS people or group are siding with her.

I am not setting myself up as a model person. Just telling what as a grandmother I have done concerning my grandchildren's caregivers.
I have been to the homes where the babysitters live and keep the children.
I have met all members of their family they are in the home regularly.
I have checked out the backgrounds of all the sitters.
I have all of the phone numbers programmed in my phone. My grandchildren have responsible, self-sufficient parents. They do not live with me.
And still I know every day who has my toddler grandbabies. Never would I have gone a month with hearing excuses why they could not "talk" directly to me even over the phone.

My mom never met any of my sitters and never had their phone numbers. We can not expect other people to act/react the same way we do in every situation. I do not see how we can solve this by constantly using ourselves as the model/perfect way to handle the situation. JMO

Rose couldn't agree more, until you've walked in someone's shoes you don't know. I am disgusted at some of the things we have accused people of, makes me wonder if folks forget it's not our place "to judge" the Big Guy will take care of that....rant over

ALoha!

Tried to post nights ago but between the slow WS site and my slow computer- it did not go thru!

My "gut" feeling, since the moment I heard of this outrageous story has been that Casey has said alot of really "true" statements.

These are always the creepy words that were said, that were point blank true, but were so hidden by the psyche. The ones that get remembered later and sometimes quoted, time and time again- because they were straight up facts - depending on the perception of the receiver.
Everyone in her family seems very skilled at it. This is their family dynamic. I remember seeing here that Casey said "she is protecting the family". Her mind had to cut off.

"Nobody in my own family is on my side They just want Caylee" She may have started thinking this early on in her early motherhood-
"..at the same time I need help" boy- is that ever TRUE

"Every number that I've tried is disconnected. Nothing. I can't get a hold of anybody." Probably true at the time of the incident.This is where she "cut off" her mind

"She was the last person to have her, that was the last time I saw Caylee." I feel like she is saying that about the number one person again- her Mom- not that Cindy "had her" regarding the disappearance, but more like - that was the last time Casey wants to remember- when Caylee was safe with her Mom perhaps the Father's Day visit.
"I have not slept in four days." Probably VERY TRUE during June 16 - June 20th

when after that eagerly anticipated party on Friday nite June 20th - she could finally get her mind off things and probably pass out.

"you're not telling me anything that I don't already know" in response to no Zenaida (say Cindy- like a child might say it- what does THAT sound like?...zanny?)
When asked if that were the truth- the whole truth by her friend-"as in I have no clue where my daughter is? yeah that is the truth that is the absolute truth" -She doesn't now. I wouldn't know "where" my old red sweater is either after I discard of it. I don't know what happens in the waste management system or the lakes or oceans effects - or what happens when "someone dies" - Where they are - then.

She told police she is afraid to tell them. Of course she is. Who wouldn't be.

Cindy said Casey said"she was glad that Cindy called police because she couldn't" That is pretty straight.

Casey said she was "trying to protect the family." She did not think that others would find out and her family would not have to suffer any consequences because she does not even know what the word means - I am sure.

She is more afraid of what her Mom would do or say if "she made a mistake."

Again.

Especially around the time of escalating lectures about maturity and responsibility. Casey probably actually heard the words said directly to her- " You don't even take care of or you CAN'T even take care of your own daughter!"

I did consider the leaving her in the car- but keep feeling more like it was the pool-

something that happened really quick-if she hid her water logged body- it would probably speed the decomp process even faster in the heat you speak of.

maybe even ingesting some party drugs from Casey's overnight bag.

How would she call her number one person- "Mom" and say

"Caylee ingested drugs and died. Or I accidently left her in the car too long. While I was ransacking the house for money & stuff after Dad left for work - Caylee went in the pool and I didn't notice until it was too late."

MOST would call 911-Mom-Dad. Scream. Neighbors come running out.

But if in your 22 years of teenage issues etc., sometimes you are raised to say what ever gets you out the easiest. You just got scolded for irresponsiblity issues etc.

A Nurse. A police officer.

They know how things work - but Casey would not ever realize- there is a REAL world out there which does not play spoiled teenager. If she were out in the general area, she would see that there are many who never learned that the world does not play the same games as "family dynamics".

Someone said here what is your favorite picture of Caylee- SHe is so cute- and yes I want to wrap my arms around her and hug her and hold her too as many have expressed here.

I am not a psychologist by any stretch - but in her little videos, I do not see "super happy three year old"
She seems self involved emotionally -not too aware of her surroundings. She is in a nursing home? where strangers nurses etc. are moving about and doing things around her, and she is not extremely curious about anything but what she is doing in her little world. Almost a bit of anger pointing out in one of them. Seemingly the only time she is even aware of the camera? Major RED scribbling in her coloring book. She is really well behaved? or taught to stay put. I see a dark fear in her eyes in the picture with a relative (black & white). Her eyes say very loudly- I am scared. Please take care of me. I don't trust.

I am a photographer- headshots- extreme communication with the eyes and soul.

I am also a remote viewer, prophetic dreamer, psychic and clairaudient.
"Your'e just jealous because the voices talk to me!"

I admit- I am a websleuth addict, usually around the time of certain cases - usually because I personally start to "see" the answers. Stacy, Natalie- many dreams of those two. and Stacey Peterson-wow. I automatically remote viewed on her unexpectedly - and saw a location and the very NEXT day somebody here posted a google map that was similar to the area I saw in the RV! I told my family- descriptively about the location saying I wish I knew the Chicago area- I could drive them there! If only I had a google map hard wired in my brain! I was able to show them the google map here- and they were amazed. Thankfully I had made such a big deal about my "vision" before we saw it here on WS. It remains to be seen what happens with her. Time will tell.

God Bless

My most current rant (there have been many) formed tonight when I saw a videotape of Cynthia Anthony saying that soon the "entire country" will say that Casey Anthony should be voted "Mother of the Year" when they understand what Casey has been going through and how she has protected her daughter.

MOTHER OF THE YEAR??

LIAR OF THE YEAR, yes. SOCIOPATH OF THE YEAR, yes. But Mother of the Year? I think not Cindy.

My most current rant (there have been many) formed tonight when I saw a videotape of Cynthia Anthony saying that soon the "entire country" will say that Casey Anthony should be voted "Mother of the Year" when they understand what Casey has been going through and how she has protected her daughter.

MOTHER OF THE YEAR??

LIAR OF THE YEAR, yes. SOCIOPATH OF THE YEAR, yes. But Mother of the Year? I think not Cindy.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Casey won't talk....

Cindy won't shut up....

They're both nuts!

OK I am about fed up with these people! There is a little girl out there dead or alive that basically depends on the information these people are giving to find her! If the GPs cared soo much they would be telling the truth Period!!!! They can love their daughter to a certin extent but this involves actually a 2 yr old girl who might not get to see her 3rd birthday! What is wrong with these people? I have never!!!!!!!! And they say to get off your a$$ to go find her? How can we go out there to find this precious baby when you won't give the community/nation the correct information? Where would we begin? Once I start to feel there may be a lead it seems with all the lies we are sent back to square 1! WHY??? Sorry guys I had too! I am just soooo worried about this little girl it's killing me!:furious::furious::furious::furious:

OK I am about fed up with these people! There is a little girl out there dead or alive that basically depends on the information these people are giving to find her! If the GPs cared soo much they would be telling the truth Period!!!! They can love their daughter to a certin extent but this involves actually a 2 yr old girl who might not get to see her 3rd birthday! What is wrong with these people? I have never!!!!!!!! And they say to get off your a$$ to go find her? How can we go out there to find this precious baby when you won't give the community/nation the correct information? Where would we begin? Once I start to feel there may be a lead it seems with all the lies we are sent back to square 1! WHY??? Sorry guys I had too! I am just soooo worried about this little girl it's killing me!:furious::furious::furious::furious:

I am totally pissed......and my posts reflect my bottom line....the child is dead, the mother killed her and Cindy has been covering her daughters butt and her own since this all started.

We all share your pain, anger, and frustration! I have a little 3-year-old girl myself, and I simply cannot fathom what is transpiring in this case. :(

Welcome to WS, by the way!

We all share your pain, anger, and frustration! I have a little 3-year-old girl myself, and I simply cannot fathom what is transpiring in this case. :(

Welcome to WS, by the way!

Thank you! I have a 5 yr old and this just makes me cry! I've been lurking for quite sometime and I sit here with everything printed trying to figure this out and I am so lost because of the lies! :confused:

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Casey won't talk....

Cindy won't shut up....

They're both nuts!

Haha! You're so right!

I want to know how Cindy has time to do anything--search for her granddaughter, go to work, make phone calls, sleep--when all she does is give interviews, every single day? Multiple interviews! All she does is ... talk! Shut up already! :)

And she's a nurse...

VB

GOD help her patients.
Maybe the facility she works for now sees the real cindy.:liar:
And while I'm torqued here---------------- how in the world does she find time to keep her hair frosted and manicured?:sick: Shouldn't she be busy doing SOMETHING productive???!!

Oh yeah, she's washing clothes that smell like decomp.......:silenced:

Just watched the video of George's rant. Interesting. Revealed some of the dynamics between Cindy and George, that's for sure.

Cindy was attempting to placate George, grabbed his arm to attempt to keep him from advancing down the driveway towards the press people. He angrily shrugged away from her grasp and proceeded to angily tell press members that they don't care about him, don't care about Cindy, and don't care about finding his granddaughter. All they care about is sensation.
Cindy implored press members to back away "so I don't lose my husband". At the end, George gets into car parked in driveway.

There was a reporter standing quite close to him - unable to see if the reporter was actually on his property or not.

George was very angry but not what I would call "out of control". I do not think he is a person who angers easily, but it is obvious that when he does Cindy goes into a placating mode.

When George then got into his car to leave, Cindy was standing beside the open driver's widnow and asked George something I could not hear (perhaps "Do you want me to come with you?) and his answer was a loud and short "NO!!"

I think the tension of the upcoming "birthday party" combined with the daughter's refusal to see her brother this morning led to this outburst.

I hope George was going to the police to tell them EVERYTHING he knows.

MOTHER OF THE YEAR??

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Haha! You're so right!

I want to know how Cindy has time to do anything--search for her granddaughter, go to work, make phone calls, sleep--when all she does is give interviews, every single day? Multiple interviews! All she does is ... talk! Shut up already! :)

She's become a publicity w.....hound. She truely makes me want to vomit.:sick:

Wow! I think reality has finally hit. Poor George. I guess some of us may have been right , he could have been at the bar yesterday and could be on his way there now. Of course he doesnt want Cindy to go, that's why he is going there! ;)

I do feel sorry for the Anthonys right now. They are in a world of hurt no matter what happened.

But George should probably stop taking the garbage to the curb. After the stuffed animals, and now this....

Cindy trying to calm things down didnt surprise me. Ive seen lots of women doing that. When people are that mad, best to just try to calm them down, hes under alot of stress. I cant imagine those reports constantly being there, would drive me nuts, bet neighbours hate it, too.
George IMO is upset no one looking for Caylee, he hands out fliers of what she looks like, and al they do is stand out there with microphones?
Maybe he sees it that way....

You mean about throwing away the stuffed animals? Wasn't that the brother who said that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth