Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

Don't throw tomatoes at me please! I don't care for Ron, Misty, or much of the extended family. I'm not against this appeal if it means a reduced sentence though. Why? Because I don't think our jails should be packed with non-violent offenders, while sex offenders and murderers get to go home and abuse more victims. If I had a choice between the two, Ron would be out while the likes of Woodmansy (sp) remain behind bars.

Why are sex offenders like John Gardner released after 5 years? Why do drug peddlers get 15-25? Makes no sense to me whatsoever!

In 2000, Gardner was sentenced to six years in prison after pleading guilty to assaulting a 13-year-old girl at his mother's home. He was released after five years. John Gardner then went on to kill 2 young women.

I'm still not convinced (nor do I have to be) that RC had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

ALL MOOO

Thanks,

Mel

Well, technically, if someone goes out and rapes a child, and does so under the influence of drugs someone like Ron would have supplied him, I have to classify that as a form of violent crime. But I see what you are saying. Drugs kill more people than violence everyday.

IF I was Ronald Cummings and there was a video proving I was at work 30 to 45 minutes before my shift started until I left work at 3:00 am the next morning, I would be demanding that video be released to all news media in order to prove I was innocent...JMHO

I agree, however, how much of what you would do in these circumstances has Ron done? More importantly, before Haleigh disappeared, the info that has come out about things Ron has done, how much of that would you also have done?

IMO, Haleigh's disappearance was not the wake-up call for Ron it should have been. IMO, if anything, it turned into something Ron used to his advantage, to get money, free trips, free meals, etc.

I just want to know if Teresa Neves for sure thought when she told Ronald in jail she was proud of him, was he secretly telling her this wild tale of why he was with Misty and Teresa bought it? Because thats what it seems like to me. I learn strongly to Annette Sykes, who places herself there that night as the one who knows the truth, not Teresa.

Well, technically, if someone goes out and rapes a child, and does so under the influence of drugs someone like Ron would have supplied him, I have to classify that as a form of violent crime. But I see what you are saying. Drugs kill more people than violence everyday.

You're right - drugs and alcohol cause violence, and Ron played a part, should any of those sold drugs resulted in such.

I don't approve of what he did, not at all. Our legal system is so fooked up at times that I have a hard time understanding why sex offenders are out and about, when they should clearly remain behind bars. Thus my rationale.

Too bad we don't have room for all of them and stop the early release programs!

MOO

Mel

IMO, Misty is involved somehow, and I don't think she put up a fight for Haleigh.

Tommy and Joe are both the wild cards for me. I think Misty could have acted alone, but then I don't know how to explain the behavior of the other two.

Joe leaving the very next day after Haleigh disappeared bothers me a lot. It's not just that it's something I wouldn't do, IMO, I can't come up with ideas of very many people who would do this. Did he have a job to go back to? I kind of doubt it, but even if he did, what job would not understand these circumstances? I'm not suggesting he should have taken up residence in FL., but stay a couple of days extra and help hang flyers and SEARCH, FGS. I realize these people aren't rolling in dough, but how much could it have cost to catch a bus home a few days later?

My main theory, for now, involves Misty, Tommy and Joe. It's too possible Haleigh did go in the river, but IMO, this wasn't planned, so maybe they did something else with her. It just seems to me to throw a chld in the river to possibly be eaten by alligators is just so cold-blooded, it might be something they weren't willing to do.

Do you have any idea how big the woods are you referred to? My brain starts to short-circuit every time I try to map the area out in my head. It's almost a miracle I'm able to find my way home sometimes, I'm that bad with direction and geography in general.

My understanding is Jo was scheduled to leave on the day he left Satsuma.. Also, there is a picture of Jo and Misty hanging fliers at a local store in the afternoon after Haleigh was reported as being abducted. So IMO he didn't leave immediately as some have claimed he did.

IMO IF she was taken to any dock and tied to a cinder block like was stated the purpose of that happening (I would imagine) was for Ron C or someone in his family to come along shortly afterwards and move her to another location..
You have to ask yourself just how far could someone throw a body out into the water IF the body was tied down with a rope to a cinder block.. I can tell you not very far.. All anyone could possibly do would be to place the body in the water close to the dock...My understanding is it is a public dock. IMO IF Haleigh was indeed put there and left there she would have been discovered by someone almost immediately.
And I agree, throwing a child's body into the river to be eaten by gators definitely does sound cold blooded, but apparently it didn't bother Ron C any to much to tell it IF you listen to the story he told Cobra. No emotion, no anything other than he thought his heart had indeed been thrown into the river by Jo O had been eaten by alligators...JMHO

I agree, however, how much of what you would do in these circumstances has Ron done? More importantly, before Haleigh disappeared, the info that has come out about things Ron has done, how much of that would you also have done?
IMO, Haleigh's disappearance was not the wake-up call for Ron it should have been. IMO, if anything, it turned into something Ron used to his advantage, to get money, free trips, free meals, etc.

BBM. For certain in reference to myself I wouldn't do any of things Ron C has done..Before or after. I wouldn't cover for my children either IF they were faced with having to deal with the consequences of their actions...JMHO

BBM. For certain in reference to myself I wouldn't do any of things Ron C has done..Before or after. I wouldn't cover for my children either IF they were faced with having to deal with the consequences of their actions...JMHO

ITA--- just to add on, if i may....If Ron had been held responsible for his actions when he got in trouble for maintaining a drug vehicle and all the "other past charges" to his rap sheet, then maybe HaLeigh would still be here.

JMO

ITA--- just to add on, if i may....If Ron had been held responsible for his actions when he got in trouble for maintaining a drug vehicle and all the "other past charges" to his rap sheet, then maybe HaLeigh would still be here.

JMO
that's the kicker isn't it? I don't like these mandatory minimums at all, but I hate for a repeat offender to get off too. Babying them is just asking for trouble, & trouble is what happened in this case. MOO.

I just want to know if Teresa Neves for sure thought when she told Ronald in jail she was proud of him, was he secretly telling her this wild tale of why he was with Misty and Teresa bought it? Because thats what it seems like to me. I learn strongly to Annette Sykes, who places herself there that night as the one who knows the truth, not Teresa.

BBM

I think Teresa very well knows the truth as much as GGMS does. I also think that she was at the MH MUCH earlier than anyone has been lead to believe. They are feeding us the story they want us to believe....more than likely, not the truth. Teresa sent a "family member" to check on the kids. She is very careful with her words and very evasive when she speaks and personally, I think SHE and Annette are the ones that went to the MH, but not to "check on the kids". More likely to deal with what had happened earlier in the afternoon.

All JMO.

that's the kicker isn't it? I don't like these mandatory minimums at all, but i hate for a repeat offender to get off too. Babying them is just asking for trouble, & trouble is what happened in this case. Moo.

absolutely!!!!!

BBM

I think Teresa very well knows the truth as much as GGMS does. I also think that she was at the MH MUCH earlier than anyone has been lead to believe. They are feeding us the story they want us to believe....more than likely, not the truth. Teresa sent a "family member" to check on the kids. She is very careful with her words and very evasive when she speaks and personally, I think SHE and Annette are the ones that went to the MH, but not to "check on the kids". More likely to deal with what had happened earlier in the afternoon.

All JMO.

I think she plays a part, but I just dont know where, I mean I do think Ronald has once again probably made a fool of his mama, I really did see Teresa totally in the dark about the divorce on the NG show. I still think she truly knows but does not really know. I will say Annette knows for sure.

Could TN statment to Ron, "I am so proud of you", meant that she is proud that he didn't say anything about what happened to HaLeigh?

swinging on the branches, seems to me to be the only way left...all the limbs i have gone out on have broke...lol

Could TN statment to Ron, "I am so proud of you", meant that she is proud that he didn't say anything about what happened to HaLeigh?

swinging on the branches, seems to me to be the only way left...all the limbs i have gone out on have broke...lol

I guess maybe it can be looked at like that, like shes relieved he isnt talking and sending her to prison, because if Misty had anything on Teresa, I think she would tell after Teresa started running her mouth off about Misty, I mean why would she do that if Misty had info to put Ronald away. I still lean towards Teresa is clueless, to a CERTAIN extent.

Could TN statment to Ron, "I am so proud of you", meant that she is proud that he didn't say anything about what happened to HaLeigh?swinging on the branches, seems to me to be the only way left...all the limbs i have gone out on have broke...lol

BBM

You mean right before she asked him "do you think she'll talk"?

Talk about what Teresa?

What is she supposed to know that you don't?

Also, remember the statement by AS by phone to Ron in jail: "...he said to tell you to be careful what you say cuz there's snitches in there."

Ron more than likely will talk to a snitch. I would not be shocked if an inmate comes forward with what Ron said he did to his daughter. The way Ronald talked to Cobra, it just did not strike me as him speaking was that of someone with a very high IQ.

Ron more than likely will talk to a snitch. I would not be shocked if an inmate comes forward with what Ron said he did to his daughter. The way Ronald talked to Cobra, it just did not strike me as him speaking was that of someone with a very high IQ.

ITA!!!!!

BBM - well TN sure thinks so :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

ITA!!!!!

BBM - well TN sure thinks so :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

And really, what would she know anyways? She wasn't around in Ronalds formative years, and had to take care of her kids when Annette had to tend to her dying husband. Basically within a year of her having him she let him move Crystal Sheffield in. I wonder if she let him or he just did whatever he wanted and it was better not to make a stink with someone who would probably shove 11 inches down your throat if you didn't make them a peanut butter sandwich right when they asked or something, I am sure Ronald was a huge joy growing up. Its because of her actions we are forced to deal with all these appeals from Ronald because he can't really take anything like a man at all. I mean what kind of person tells their son they are proud of them, as they are sitting in jail?

(BBM)
And really, what would she know anyways? She wasn't around in Ronalds formative years, and had to take care of her kids when Annette had to tend to her dying husband. Basically within a year of her having him she let him move Crystal Sheffield in. I wonder if she let him or he just did whatever he wanted and it was better not to make a stink with someone who would probably shove 11 inches down your throat if you didn't make them a peanut butter sandwich right when they asked or something, I am sure Ronald was a huge joy growing up. Its because of her actions we are forced to deal with all these appeals from Ronald because he can't really take anything like a man at all. I mean what kind of person tells their son they are proud of them, as they are sitting in jail?

Someone who has a very low set of standards!

ITA!!!!!

I am sure that AS let Ron do whatever he wanted. You know, when she made that comment about him having a foul mouth and being disrepectful, i have a feeling she wasn't just meaning right after the death of his grandfather, but basically all the time, regardless of whom, what, when, where and why, he has always been this way...JMO.

Back to topic...about those appeals....WTH is he thinking? I have always been a true believer of "if you give them a rope they will hang themselves" and i hope in a way -not litterally- he does so. It is way past due. What i do not understand, and maybe someone with some "law" knowledge can help out. If an attorney is representing a client, shouldn't the attorney be the one to file appeals? Shoemaker HAS to be aware that his client filed an appeal on the drug charges. Why is he allowing his client to do so? Ron has pretty much followed his attorney's advice so far, why stray from it now?
If this were Misty, i would get it, b/c she never listened to her attorney's advice anyways, but Ron was a different story. Those were his two BFFs. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back