Trial Thread 4/12/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one! I can't follow, he's a serial dater amongst other things, wow women play a huge role in his life

women or what he thinks he can get from them..ie TLM, BA and so on.....:twocents:

If he was in fact putting in speakers, why would he throw out his back seat after?

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court

Pushie used to live in Tennyson, near Rafferty.

Pushie lived across the street. Never spoke to Rafferty.

Pushie also saw spring clean up pile.

He also noticed a car back seat

Pushie says he saw the seat shortly after Easter.

@AM980_Court
  • Pushie sayshe saw the seat shortly after Easter.
WOW! I can't believe he threw out the seat to regular garbage pick up. Amazing. JMO

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court

No more questions for Pushie. None for Derstine.

Lunch recess until 2:15 p.m.

Question: I general, which human tissues and fluids contain sperm fractions?

@AM980_Court
WOW! I can't believe he threw out the seat to regular garbage pick up. Amazing. JMO

Guess he felt comfortable that the body would not be found and that TLM would not rat on herself and him. At this time the seat was not being looked for by LE.:moo:

As much as I think MR is guilty of something, I was expecting way more from the crown to prove the sexual assault charges. So far, nothing. I'm baffled. It appears they have nothing but TLM's story to base this charge on. :notgood:

Griswold lived on Tennyson near Rafferty. He helped him move to Woodstock from Guelph.

Rafferty moved to Woodstock in March 2008. Helped him move his car, as well.

Car had no clutch during the moved. Was taken on a car dolly. Clutch was soon replaced. Griswold points out where Rafferty lived on a photo

Griswold said the music in Rafferty's car was too loud, early in the morning.

He mentions spring clean up in Woodstock. Large items are allowed to be put on the curb. City picks them up, or public can pick up items.

During clean up, there was garbage in front of Rafferty's home, near the end of April.

Carnegie shows Griswold a witness synopsis. Has details he gave to police. He told police the garbage was at Rafferty's home April 15/09

Griswold says he looked through the pile in front of the home. There was a ripped car seat.

There was also foam in the garbage pile.

The garbage was out for 4 or 5 days before it was picked up

Griswold says the seat was in the car when he picked up the vehicle in Guelph. No more questions.

Derstine suggests seat was removed to put in speakers in March 2009. Asks if he saw the car seat placed in the shed. He says no.

Griswold says he noticed Rafferty remove the seat and put it in his shed March 29th, 09. He is read his synopsis, now remembers.

Derstine asks if chunks were cut out of the seat. Griswold says no. Just one cut. No more questions.

Crown calls David Pushie.

Pushie used to live in Tennyson, near Rafferty.

Pushie lived across the street. Never spoke to Rafferty.

Pushie also saw spring clean up pile.

He also noticed a car back seat

Pushie sayshe saw the seat shortly after Easter.

No more questions for Pushie. None for Derstine.

Lunch recess. Back at 2:15.

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court

@AM980_Court

BBM and respectfully quoting matou:
If MTR had been blessed with any brains he would have been more dangerous and continued undetected with more victims. I think he's getting tripped up by his own stupidity and tangled web of lies. JMO

RaffertyLFP: Griswold said the spring cleanup was around April 15 ,2009 He said he looked at the garbage pile in front of Rafferty's house

RaffertyLFP: Griswold said he saw a ripped car seat in the garbage pile in front of Rafferty's house There was a love seat on top

RaffertyLFP: Derstine asks Griswold if he saw Rafferty remove the car seat late in March to install speakers

RaffertyLFP: Derstine asks Griswold if he saw Rafferty put the car seat in the shed - Griswold says no

RaffertyLFP: David Pushie is the next witness

RaffertyLFP: Pushie lived at 75 Tennyson St. in spring 2009 - Rafferty lived across the street

RaffertyLFP: Pushie said he never spoke to Rafferty. He told police in Spring 2009 that he saw the car seat in front of Rafferty's home covered by couch

RaffertyLFP: Pushie described it as the seat portion of a back seat He said the clean up happened about a week after Easter in 2009

RaffertyLFP: Court recesses until 2:15 p.m.

I'm sorry DNA evidence may not be 100% conclusive but tlm testimony matches up almost completely. He is going down. He was there for the kidnapping he had the car he drove tlm to home depot knowing what she was going to buy he found the spot that was secluded in moo, he could have drove away, called police or atoll topped it from happening and he didn't he lied, destroyed evidence and thought that he would never get caught. Even if they can't prove the rape he is going down. Nothing destine can say will take away from the facts .

Sorry my iPhone made some spelling errors. I meant he could have told someone

That's why LE said they couldn't look through all the garbage apparently tons of it because it was too late by the time they were on to him to retrieve that car seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong