HEATHER MILLS GETS $160million plus settlement

good grief women like that make the rest of us look really bad!!!! she should have left with what she entered into the marriage with, plus child support, if anything was purchased during their marriage then that should have been split between the two.

Its Paul's fault for not getting a pre-nup--160 mil ain't gonna cripple him--since he's worth 1.5 Blllion--but Heather herself is still seen as a greedy b##ch by most

Oh This woman is crap. Now she has megabucks but yet still crap.

i always thought she was kinda trashy but that was just me - she HAS done a lot of chartiable work, but with and without him. and she seems super attentive to that sweet little girl she had with him. and she did loose a leg in a horrible accident - you know that had to suck. and going through a divorce of any kind - really hurts. so, she's been through a lot. so i guess i should give her a second chance... but she STILL seems trashy! dunno why! i can't justify it but she just strikes this "gold digger" white trashy cord with me!

if i were her - i would fight tooth and nail to keep the mccartney name. just me. it would serve her WELL ( = $$$$$$) if she did!

I don't think Paul will be hurting financially after giving her the money. I expect she will continue to be involved with different charities so they will all probably benefit from this. When all is done with neither Paul or Heather will leave this world with as much as a dollar. I would imagine their daughter will then inherit.

VB

Seriously I don't even understand why she deserves anything at all?? Yeah child support for the child of course but thats about it if you ask me.. Paul was sooo in love with his wife that passed away from cancer (Linda I think was her name) I just can't see him really really loving anyone like that ever again...

So, that's like $40M a year, right? Or just over $3M a month for the time they were married?

Do you supppose I could get him to marry me for a month or so? That could really make a difference in my finances...

So, that's like $40M a year, right? Or just over $3M a month for the time they were married?

Do you supppose I could get him to marry me for a month or so? That could really make a difference in my finances...

LOL, mine too. Heck, my ex complained about having to pay $40 a WEEK in child support. Which he never did by the way, but that's another thread. lol

I imagine Paul is just glad to get her out of his life, even though this crazy lady is going to be raising their child! Ack!

Its Paul's fault for not getting a pre-nup--160 mil ain't gonna cripple him--since he's worth 1.5 Blllion--but Heather herself is still seen as a greedy b##ch by most

Apparently prenups don't mean much in the UK.

I doubt Heather will have any more children and the amount of money Paul paid out will fall to Beatrice....I can be wrong though.

Takes two to make a marriage and two to break it. I am sure that neither of them was a picnic to live with.

Takes two to make a marriage and two to break it. I am sure that neither of them was a picnic to live with.

:clap: I don't think Sir Paul will be hurting financially from this at all. He chose to marry too soon after the passing of his wife. I don't recall reading that it was a shotgun wedding. I say lighten up. That is how the maga-wealthy live.

Linda will always be the love of Paul's life.
No one can replace her.... No one.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Linda will always be the love of Paul's life.
No one can replace her.... No one.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows
That is so true.. Heather was never going to be another Linda... and as another poster said 'it takes two to make a marriage '. Paul was foolish not to have an agreement with her...
I see he has a 'new'cd out ..
he will move on and the money is gone and you cannot take it with you.
I wonder if he will ever marry again?

OK.....I'm getting a little skeptical of this news link that I posted. There is no other news out there about this and I find that very odd.

I read the article again and it says if the deal goes through, so folks....I'm not taking this as gospel....yet.

Absolutely. She's entitled to have enough money to stay in the same lifestyle to which she had become accustomed during their marriage. Sounds to me as if they deserved one another.

I heard Paul is now do a remake of an old Beatles song. Got ta getcha out of my life!!!!:crazy:

:laugh: :clap:

I heard Paul is now do a remake of an old Beatles song. Got ta getcha out of my life!!!!:crazy:

jilly...i heard/read that she wanted $400 million, & some said he offered her $80...( i THINK i heard it that way? or was it a hundred mil?)....anyway, if this is true, you're right....$160 million + isn't bad for a 4 yr marriage at all, LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back