Woman sees Jesus on The Bachelor, no you did read that right.

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t3#/video/us/2012/05/15/dnt-woman-sees-jesus-in-bachelor-show.wpbf

Woman watches 'Bachelor,' sees Jesus

WPBF|Added on May 14, 2012 A woman is convinced she sees an image of Jesus Christ in a photo she took of the TV while watching "The Bachelor."

JesusontheBachelor.png

Ok. What is weirder...seeing Jesus in a photo or taking a picture of The Bachlor?

I see a very demure Jesus, with hands clasped in front of him. Oh, and instead of a pregnant belly, I see him as having huge breasts. :waitasec:

I see a very demure Jesus, with hands clasped in front of him. Oh, and instead of a pregnant belly, I see him as having huge breasts. :waitasec:

BWAAAAHAHAHAAA!!!

I see Jesus too. But I also saw Jesus in a plastic bag in the hospital after I gave birth to my daughter.... so.... (freak maybe??)

so what is that on the top right of the photo is that a human donald duck crawling?

Pregnant Dude in robe also appears to be standing in a wind tunnel. Note how his robes flow back behind him.

I see an annoyed George Harrison in a white sari, right after getting sued for lifting "My Sweet Lord" from "He's So Fine."

so what is that on the top right of the photo is that a human donald duck crawling?

Ah ha ha ha ha! :floorlaugh: I had to go back and look. I see the duck head on what looks like a long pole for a body?

Ok, I see the pregnant 'Jesus' clutching his belly and something draping. However I see a forward facing baseball cap atop his head.

I think this might really just the woman who took the photo's husband's reflection in the TV. ETA: Who might be walking out with the trash in a white kitchen trash bag as he's turning saying look honey, I'm taking out the trash... Look at me, instead of the bachelor honey, hee hee.

Funny picture though!

BTW, this reminds me of a line from the Mojo Nixon song; "I saw Jesus at McDonald's"

...I saw Confucius at Kentucky Fried Chicken. He said; "Mojo Nixon, it's a finger lickin!!...

BTW, this reminds me of a line from the Mojo Nixon song; "I saw Jesus at McDonald's"

...I saw Confucius at Kentucky Fried Chicken. He said; "Mojo Nixon, it's a finger lickin!!...
Great song.

Allah at an Arby's and Buddah at a Burger King also make appearances.

Okay two things: Why is she watching the Bachelor when it is over and the Bachelorette just started???

Two: I see photoshop!

Okay, so I went to watch the video and I think I solved it....... Jesus hair looks a lot like hers and.....................
No wonder she is still on the Bachelor, her phone is from 1980! LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back