Chad Kroeger and Avril Lavigne are engaged: People magazine

had no idea these two were dating and i'm canadian lol

6 months? why the rush? hmmm...

Whoa, did he get a new face? Never cared for either one of them. I wonder what she did about her Brody Jenner tattoo.

Shock, surprise and jokes follow 'Chavril' engagement news
August 22, 2012

snipped...All bets are on as far as how long they will last. In 2008, Kroeger did a lengthy interview with Playboy magazine. When the subject turned to his sexual exploits, he replied:

“You know anything about zodiac signs? I'm a Scorpio. A Scorpio is pretty much a walking penis. Getting that under control is difficult. Also, I was born in 1974, the year of the tiger, which means I'm a shrewd businessman and I pretty much want to take over the world. I'm a walking penis that wants to take over the world. So you can imagine.”

It gets better.

Read more here: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life...ollow-chavril-engagement-news/article4492911/

[BI'm a walking penis that wants to take over the world.[/B]

Great, tarabull! Next time I hear Nickelback's crappy music I'll be forced to imagine I'm being stalked by a walking penis, too.

Great, tarabull! Next time I hear Nickelback's crappy music I'll be forced to imagine I'm being stalked by a walking penis, too.

:blushing:

Chad can go ahead and think of himself as a walking penis....but there's REALLY no need for us to...lol

When will he realize he has ears?!

:floorlaugh:

LMAO @ Adam Levine's Aug 21 tweet:

Adam Levine ‏@adamlevine
Just to clear up the confusion, I am NOT engaged to Chad Kroeger of Nickleback.

Maybe now she'll take a bath...

She's a poser... my daughter and I got to watch her recording SNL promos with Snoop Dog and Jimmy Fallon, some years ago, and she was very primpy and a tiny girly-girl. My then-teen daughter was shocked to find out that she is nothing like the "dirty" rock/punk image she tries to portray... it's all an act. lol

Maybe the girly-girl thing was a 'bit' for SNL. That's what they do. The people that host it are usually making fun of something/someone.

Gosh....I saw the new post in the thread & had some weird sense I was going to be reading the wedding plans are off....lol

:floorlaugh:

maybe tomorrow.

:rocker:

awwww you guys! I always liked her and I find she's matured in the last few years. I like nickelback . :snooty:

Look how cute she looks here. They look so happy together.

1345662627_chavril-467.jpg

awwww you guys! I always liked her and I find she's matured in the last few years. I like nickelback . :snooty:

Look how cute she looks here. They look so happy together.

1345662627_chavril-467.jpg

Thank you! I have and probably always will lick Nickleback, They truly do look very happy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back