IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the links Chelsea. You are amazing. I am confused. How does one go from being accused of first degree kidnapping to Lascivious act solicit 2 counts?

That is a really great question hope you get an answer . W/S a lot of smart one's here very smart .

Is it just deer hunting, or would there be other game as well, such as antelope, sage grouse, waterfowl, etc.?

No antelope in Iowa, so far as I know (although who knows? the mountain lions are moving in, the feral hogs are moving in, why not antelope?) or sage grouse.

Just going by the pictures, I wouldn't expect to see waterfowl or pheasant in any numbers there. The occasional explorer but not enough to be a reliable hunting spot.

Otto, I hate to ask, but is there any way you could find time to map out RSO Chad Fitz's addresses which are listed on the variou SO link provided in the las few pages?

We are hoping to discover the proximity of those known addresses to the girls'residnces and the know crime scenes in this case.

If you choose not to I will totally understand. I ask because you have really proved excellent in manipulating map images and breaking things down for us more spacially challenged members.

Thank you either way.

I'm not otto, but I put this together with CMF's addresses: https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...ASA-imF9aVyuk3lhzFF_rb6pM0SkQ&mra=ls&t=m&z=13

What other addresses would you like me to add?

Let me rephrase that. Where would I find the residence addresses?

:sweep:
Sure would like to know what's in that thar Eureka, Mr. (J. Edgar)Hoover

(meaning at 7 bridges)

No antelope in Iowa, so far as I know (although who knows? the mountain lions are moving in, the feral hogs are moving in, why not antelope?) or sage grouse.

Just going by the pictures, I wouldn't expect to see waterfowl or pheasant in any numbers there. The occasional explorer but not enough to be a reliable hunting spot.

It's when y'all start seein' those infamous Jackalopes, that's when ya KNOW meth is out of control. :giggle:

Thank you for the links Chelsea. You are amazing. I am confused. How does one go from being accused of first degree kidnapping to Lascivious act solicit 2 counts?

I have no idea but my guess is that it was a combo of prosecutor over-charging and plea bargaining.

In this totally hypothetical situation, Suzi Schoolgirl is skipping down the sidewalk when she is approached by Reggie S. Offender. He grabs her by the arm and pulls her three steps towards the street, away from the direction she was originally moving in. Suzi glares at him, pulls away and runs home.

An overzealous prosecutor could charge that as kidnapping because Suzi's freedom of movement was curtailed for five seconds and she was compelled to go somewhere she didn't consent to go (towards the street).

Good luck taking that to a jury even though it theoretically fulfils the requirements of the charge. However, the prosecutor never really intended to take that particular charge to trial, he was just aiming big in an attempt to scare Reggie into pleading to some lesser charge.

I'm not otto, but I put this together with CMF's addresses: https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...ASA-imF9aVyuk3lhzFF_rb6pM0SkQ&mra=ls&t=m&z=13

What other addresses would you like me to add?

Bless you carbuff. I am hoping for a map with pins for all his addresses, pins for both girls addresses and pins for lake myers, lastly a pin for 7 bridges. Please and thank you.

Oh yeah and add Readlyn as well, his crime of conviction.

You are the best. Thank you so much.
I am a so so mapper but havent mastered.it on a tablet yet.

FEDERAL for what I wonder?

Misty was in FEDERAL custody too. For meth distribution. She was working at a store, and procuring large amounts of cold medicine, which she funneled to her boss to make and distribute the meth.

Wow.

My gut is screaming at me.

Me too!! Something is gnawing at me about this guy, and there are still so many questions. Who are his friends/acquaintences and did they ever see him party/hunt at the seven bridges area? Is this the guy her mom saw flirting with her? Would she remember his tattoo and picture? Would his car tires match any possible car tracks left at the scene? There was a drought, and possibly some tire track evidence left. many thoughts.

Let me see if hollye's map, linked in my sigy line shows the girls residences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
translator