Family, friends mourn Tigard boy (This is MY son)

I am at a loss to express the sadness I feel in my heart for you and your family. As a mother, I am crying with you though I cannot truly imagine the pain of losing a child.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.:blowkiss:

I am soo sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you...
:blowkiss:

My deepest sympathies and prayers go out to you and your family. May God comfort and bless you.

OH MY! Thank you ALL so very very much for all your support and love.... You really have no idea how much it helps ....... I have read every word in this thread..... THANK YOU ALL!

It has been a very hard year and it is a very hard road we are on right now.... one thing I keep thinking of as I go thru these days is the "footprints" in the sand...... and I know god is carrying me right now..... I don't know how else I am doing it....

Thank you again..... ((((((((((((HUGS ALL)))))))))))))

Hello Seahorselaydi:blowkiss:. I love, "Footprints" as well, and it carried me through some painful times. May God Bless you and your loving family each day.

Lion

Dearest Seahorse...

I felt like I had been sucker-punched when I found out this baby is yours...

I live in Beaverton, and had followed your story on tv and the paper and hoped beyond hope that this beautiful boy would make it. Good heavens, what were the chances? Who would have ever thought? I know there must be a reason, but dang...why?

When I read in the paper that you had donated his organs my 1st thought was "what awesome people...they truely get life" and now, well, you and your husband must be very, very special people. I am grateful to you and your family for showing such incredible strength, and love for others.

I will hold you and your hubby and son, and especially Ethan close in my heart and pray that light and love and peace enfold you all. If you need anything at all, please PM me and I will be there in a heartbeat...

I am so sorry....Lynie

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved son Ethan. May you find some small comfort in knowing that he lives on in others due to your selfless gift of organ donation.

i am so sorry for the loss of your sweet little boy. i think it is so special and strong of you to give the gift of organ donation. my thoughts are with your and your family.

My deepest condolences to you and your family Seahorseladydi. A beautiful child.

Salem

Good thoughts are sent your way. You've done a wonderful thing to carry on your son's legacy.
I cannot imagine losing one of my children! I will pray for your continued strength.

I am so sorry for your loss, Seahorseladydi. I pray for you, your family and friends to have the strength for the days to come. We'll all be with you in spirit....

I am so, so very sorry for your loss. What an immeasurably difficult thing to endure, there are no words to express what you must be going through. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hugs. ((()))

I'm so sorry for your lost. You and your family will be in our prayers. :blowkiss: and Big Hugs.............

OH MY! Thank you ALL so very very much for all your support and love.... You really have no idea how much it helps ....... I have read every word in this thread..... THANK YOU ALL!

It has been a very hard year and it is a very hard road we are on right now.... one thing I keep thinking of as I go thru these days is the "footprints" in the sand...... and I know god is carrying me right now..... I don't know how else I am doing it....

Thank you again..... ((((((((((((HUGS ALL)))))))))))))

I totally understand.... God said He won't leave us comfortless. He shows compassion. :p

Prayers to you and your family Seahorseladydi !! What a beautiful gift you have donated to others~ I'm sorry for your loss..

:twocents: :twocents: :twocents:
Ethan Hansen Family Fund at Bank of America

I have a Bank of America right next to my work. I will go by there at lunch today and make a donation to your family for the expenses that are sure to come.

Of course the thoughts and prayers are there to comfort you, but one more bill being paid helps alot as well.

And as a Mother - THANK YOU for the gift of your son's organs. He gets to live on through them, but also it's the greatest gift to the world to save other children.

I look at the way the boys LIVED - both active, both having a good time when they were in their accidents. He had a good life. So many kids don't have that, but yours did. I'm hurting for you.
ANYONE ELSE, please go past the Bank of America branch closest to you and make a donation. It's awfully hard to make ends meet when you're in a situation like this.

Condolences to you and your family, you are in my prayers, God Bless.

I am very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

My sympathies and prayers to you and your family.

I have a Bank of America right next to my work. I will go by there at lunch today and make a donation to your family for the expenses that are sure to come.

Of course the thoughts and prayers are there to comfort you, but one more bill being paid helps alot as well.

And as a Mother - THANK YOU for the gift of your son's organs. He gets to live on through them, but also it's the greatest gift to the world to save other children.

I look at the way the boys LIVED - both active, both having a good time when they were in their accidents. He had a good life. So many kids don't have that, but yours did. I'm hurting for you.
ANYONE ELSE, please go past the Bank of America branch closest to you and make a donation. It's awfully hard to make ends meet when you're in a situation like this.
I think there is also one at WAMU.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back