GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK the man on NG. Is a neighbor and has never seen Jorelys BUT his gf is good friends with "her" sees "her" on the playground a lot.
I guess "her" is Jorelys???

he was hinky to me...
moo

I AM REWINDING TIVO!!!! I gotta listen to him again!

I am going to find out when NG is repeated and watch him again tonight. I got really weird feelings watching him. It kind of reminded me of the interview they did with the law student who lived next door to the other law student --and he ended up being arrested for her murder. And she was found in the apt. dumpster as well, IIRC.

Was it stated by someone "in the know" on NG about only apt. staff having a key to dumpster area, or was this one of those NG things, that get out of control? I know when I managed an apartment complex, anyone could get into the dumpster area...JMO.

OK the man on NG. Is a neighbor and has never seen Jorelys BUT his gf is good friends with "her" sees "her" on the playground a lot.
I guess "her" is Jorelys???

he was hinky to me...
moo

And didn't he say that he was home in the apartment when she went missing?

Ok, I understand the maint person has the key for the compactor, and the trash is not automatically compacted, it must be initiated with the key.
I also see the poor girls body was in the trash, but kind of way in there, not easily seen. Im thinking it had not been compacted yet because they are already saying it was a brutal murder and she was beaten and raped. I know this is horribly graphic but if it was compacted , wouldnt it be hard to tell if she was beaten and raped.
So, heres the point, if it was any sort of main t person, they would have just used the key and compacted the trash right then. Get my point.

Was it stated by someone "in the know" on NG about only apt. staff having a key to dumpster area, or was this one of those NG things, that get out of control? I know when I managed an apartment complex, anyone could get into the dumpster area...JMO.

The news report that I posted says everyone has access to the trash bins. Someone here said that you needed a key to start the compacting. There are several trash bins in this complex which they searched each over the weekend, but the one Jorelys was found in, the compactor, needed to be removed by the manufacturer because they had to take the lid off to move it out into the open and search.

It appears to be a walk up/drive up dumpster/compactor for all to use. I think the key only comes into play when you have to actually run the compactor. Have to put the key in to make it compact. :seeya: (Moo!) :seeya:

In one of the articles today it said Mom works at Pilgrim's Pride and they were setting up an account for donations for the family. We have Pilgrim's Pride here and they are chicken processors.

http://canton.11alive.com/news/news/92865-canton-police-seek-clues-suspect-murder-jorelys-rivera

Additionally, Pilgrim's Pride, Joselin Rivera's employer, has established a fund to help the family address their needs.

People may contribute to the Jorelys Rivera Memorial Fund at the United Community Bank in Canton.

Canton, GA 30114
(770) 479-6700

Yes it is a chicken processing plant here in Canton. There is also another bank The Cherokee Bank of Canton that is offering a $5000 reward for information that leads to finding the person responsible.

Nancy Grace follows me on twitter. I actually tweeted her about this case 2 days ago so I am wondering if that is why she's covered it tonight. Going back to read posts to catch up on what u guys are talking about. I had an odd feeling about her guest to and sat there thinking wouldn't that be a shocker if he was the one that did it.

Fox5News local broadcast...

- autopsy completed, will release COD tomorrow
- she was brutally beaten
- investigators working through the night
- LE conducting road blocks to try and generate some kind of lead
- Jorelys was playing at play ground when she left and went across the parking lot to get drinks
- collected evidence at building next to where Jorelys lived
- put crime scene tape around basement door of building
- one of several locations in complex being look at as possible crime scene
- have conducted several interviews but no strong suspect
- investigators getting some evidence and tips

Yes it is a chicken processing plant here in Canton. There is also another bank The Cherokee Bank of Canton that is offering a $5000 reward for information that leads to finding the person responsible.

figures . . . but that is for another thread !

Fox5News local broadcast...

- autopsy completed, will release COD tomorrow
- she was brutally beaten
- investigators working through the night
- LE conducting road blocks to try and generate some kind of lead
- Jorelys was playing at play ground when she left and went across the parking lot to get drinks
- collected evidence at building next to where Jorelys lived
- put crime scene tape around basement door of building
- one of several locations in complex being look at as possible crime scene

- have conducted several interviews but no strong suspect
- investigators getting some evidence and tips

Basement? I wonder what it is used for if anything. Does the maintenance guy work in there much?

I just want to say that this is one of my worst fears as a babysitter. I've babysat children since I was 18 years old (I am 27 now) and I honestly am so paranoid whenever I babysit that something would happen where one of the kids goes missing. ugh! I hope they find justice for Jorely. If any of you find anything odd about something on Nancy Grace don't hesitate to bring it to my attention bc like I said she's following me and I can message her privately.

I have no doubt the perp will be caught soon, and I am thankful for that!

Hope it is okay to post this. Here is the info for the other sex offender that lives in the complex.

Name EOC III
Alias
Address 100 River Ridge Dr, CANTON, GA 30114
Offense(s) STATUTORY RAPE
Last Offense 1999-09-27
Ethnicity W
Gender M
DOB 1974
Height 5'07
Weight 120 POUNDS
Hair BRO

Good for them! There's nothing like cash to get people to talk and it doesn't matter where it comes from or who offers it as long as they catch the responsible for the death of an innocent child! Doesn't matter to me if the money comes from a Chicken Plant or a Bank!

MOO :cow:

I just want to say that this is one of my worst fears as a babysitter. I've babysat children since I was 18 years old (I am 27 now) and I honestly am so paranoid whenever I babysit that something would happen where one of the kids goes missing. ugh! I hope they find justice for Jorely. If any of you find anything odd about something on Nancy Grace don't hesitate to bring it to my attention bc like I said she's following me and I can message her privately.
With all due respect I'd bet WS peeps will know way before NG has it on her show, Lol. I appreciate NG for her devotion to finding missing chilldren and I'd better stop there cuz there is another thread for NG :biggrin:

DFACS pulling the remaining children is too little too late. THey are trying to save face because they know if the facts of the dfacs file comes out they are going to look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy