Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read a post earlier that said something like if he had dumped her in the creek closer to the scout hall and it hadnt rained so much her body would probably have just got caught up under thick vines etc in the creek and probably not found. Unfortunately for gbc when it rained it was very heavy and washed the body way down the creek. If he just dumped her under the Kholo creek bridge the guy is a bigger dhead than i thought.

The pre-trial expense would be bad enough, but then to prepare for an actual trial like this would take months, and then the actual trial itself would be at least 3 months solid I reckon, for at least 2 lawyers, plus people in the background.
Someone who has had a big trial may know the real expenses.

Perhaps the BCs are trying to fling the big bickies at the initial committal hearing in the hope that it won't go to trial. No way Jose, it WILL go to trial! Unless he confesses. :banghead:

If he was to confess now or soon and said yes he killed her but it was an accident, would it still go to a trial? ... because they'd have to see whether or not what he claims happened is true and that he didn't mean to?

{I believe that he meant to, just wondering if he decides to take this route.}

If he was to confess now or soon and said yes he killed her but it was an accident, would it still go to a trial? ... because they'd have to see whether or not what he claims happened is true and that he didn't mean to?

I think it would still go to trial if he says 'accident' as QPS probably have enough to go for premeditated not accidental JMO

The pre-trial expense would be bad enough, but then to prepare for an actual trial like this would take months, and then the actual trial itself would be at least 3 months solid I reckon, for at least 2 lawyers, plus people in the background.
Someone who has had a big trial may know the real expenses.

Perhaps the BCs are trying to fling the big bickies at the initial committal hearing in the hope that it won't go to trial. No way Jose, it WILL go to trial! Unless he confesses. :banghead:

I remember that the SC my sister had (compensation not criminal) charged $100 ph.
I used to work for solicitors myself and they charge for everything: phone calls, photocopying, reading.... One guy was charged $3000 for 6 weeks of very part time work, and it was an immigration case not criminal. I'm stumped as to how they can be paying for this, and it begs the question what assets have the hidden ?

This is MOO.

I read a post earlier that said something like if he had dumped her in the creek closer to the scout hall and it hadnt rained so much her body would probably have just got caught up under thick vines etc in the creek and probably not found. Unfortunately for gbc when it rained it was very heavy and washed the body way down the creek. If he just dumped her under the Kholo creek bridge the guy is a bigger dhead than i thought.

Whereabouts is the roundabout (where the police were questioning motorists) in relation to Kholo creek and scout grounds ? sorry I don't know that area at all, and I apologise if this has already been covered.

This is MOO.

Gawd Marly, you and I must be on the save wave length! :floorlaugh: I visited Wirrabura Road and Little Ugly Creek yesterday. :what: I had a look around at Little Ugly Creek and it wasn't a creek but looking at the sandy bank and how the creek has cut through the vegetation, it would be easy to imagine that it could become a raging torrent with sufficient rainfall.

This is a view of Little Ugly Creek looking to the right as you are on the bridge.

Definitely same page Makara. If you're in the area this coming weekend it may be worth checking out the creek levels if this forecast rain eventuates....IF it does it will be the most rain Sth East Qld has had since that weekend just prior to Allison being found.

July 11, 2012

THE record-breaking rainfall that has caused widespread flooding in north Queensland is set to head for the southeast in coming days.
Although conditions won't be as severe, the weather bureau is predicting heavy falls of up to 100mm in parts of the Brisbane area by Saturday

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...heast-queensland/story-e6freoof-1226422904732

I remember that the SC my sister had (compensation not criminal) charged $100 ph.
I used to work for solicitors myself and they charge for everything: phone calls, photocopying, reading.... One guy was charged $3000 for 6 weeks of very part time work, and it was an immigration case not criminal. I'm stumped as to how they can be paying for this, and it begs the question what assets have the hidden ?

This is MOO.

True. It's just way too much money to pull out of your butt, and the fact the none of them seem well off is even more puzzling. I still think it's possible that someone who also stands to lose alot could be funding it. Loses alot in the way of shady business deals that may {will} be found out. Maybe they think if they have a good legal team it won't go that far?

True. It's just way too much money to pull out of your butt, and the fact the none of them seem well off is even more puzzling. I still think it's possible that someone who also stands to lose alot could be funding it. Loses alot in the way of shady business deals that may {will} be found out. Maybe they think if they have a good legal team it won't go that far?

Agreed. I can only see someone 'donating' money to the cause for their own financial benefit. At some point though, I would imagine that the supporter (s) will realise they are flogging a dead horse, and from there it could get ugly.

This is MOO.

image attached shows Truter house.

Thank you Ferris. What this means to me is that the screams were heard on the portion of Rafting Ground Road closer to Moggill Rd. It seems to be midway between small Winrock St. roundabout and Moggill Rd. If I had a clue how to mark up a map I would. If I had a clue how this information relates to the case I'd be happier...

You need a body before you can claim insurance. Whatever he did, it worked, as the body was found, but evidence would also have been destroyed. He was in a hurry to get the insurance money. That is, if he did it.

Agreed. I can only see someone 'donating' money to the cause for their own financial benefit. At some point though, I would imagine that the supporter (s) will realise they are flogging a dead horse, and from there it could get ugly.

This is MOO.

Or do-gooder, bleeding hearts who believe that he is a victim. They would have to be clueless now though to still believe that.

My lawyer charged me $65 for him to prepare and send a one page letter and he was nothing special! Must have been gold ink in his laserjet.

That was just for the letter, I had to pay him for everything else on top of that!

I thought I'd post these charts so that we may get a better undersanding of the tide, moon and rainfall on 19th April and also the tide and rainfall on the weekend before Allison was found, ie 27 - 30 April. It's interesting to note that on the night of 19th April high tide was at 11:32pm at 2.3 metres. It then became a run-out tide reaching a low of 0.6 of a metre at 6:18am. I'm thinking that if GBC did dump Allison over or under the Kholo Creek Bridge from 11:32pm onward, the tide would have carried her towards the Brisbane River and not left her where she was found.

MOO.

Tide Times 19 April
Tide-Times-19th-April.jpg

Moon Phases 19 April.
Moon-Phases-19-April.jpg

Rainfall 19 April.
Rainfall-19-April.jpg

Rainfall 27 -30 April.
Rainfall-27-to-30-April.jpg

Tide Times 30 April.
Tide-Times-30-April.jpg

Do you think he might plead a little bit guilty?

Hi all, just have time for one quick post that will be my last on the topic of the screams location which IMO are unrelated anyway. I personally saw the mounted police enter a property on the bend where Winrock turns left into Kahlua. They went up the long easement driveway and this leads to the property that can be seen easily on right hand side of R/G Rd going towards Winrock roundabout. It is a massive home set back on the hill behind #35 and #29 Rafting Ground Road and also not far from the Yesberg property. It is the same colour and design as the one Will is standing next to in the photo which is why I do not believe the Rees Way connection in regards to this report. The marker of GBC house is not spot on I agree, but not too far off given the perspective of the video footage is slightly different to the flat perspective of google earth as seen on the picture I uploaded. Good luck with the sleuthing guys, I was just trying to help. DunnoZo, I will be interested to hear if you agree about the house looking the same and will lurk around to see. Cheers, all.

I drove by today, but had a car up my bum... was that you? so I didn't spy the house, but after seeing Ferris' photo of Mr. Trute's location, I've concluded the screams IMO came from somewhere midway between Winrock roundabout & Moggill Rd. I'm still debating if they're related to the case, but am happy with what we've come up with. Thanks.

Or do-gooder, bleeding hearts who believe that he is a victim. They would have to be clueless now though to still believe that.

....& God knows who replied to the "passing the plate around" email.

I don't think GBC was in a hurry to get money. As long as he knew he could access it down the track he could work a scenario. He was a able to pull the shyte oout of his arse so to speak and could get the debtors to really back off while he waited for his payout from ABC's insurance. (Totally gags me!) So the fact that he hid ABC's body so it would never been found was strategic IMO. I think it all became a saga because her body got washed out. I reckon he was planning on being the hard done by widow who took solace in a very generous and loving TM who offered him comfort and support when he was hitting rock bottom. (PUKE!)

And his parents were playing right along side him! TM had more potential to earn money for The BC's than they had seen in 10 years at least. ABC had been too busy on the home front getting the girls up and schooled and GBC was a serial business wrecker - so TM had to be the harbringer of money in that household.Its all so very disgusting!!!! ANd so very disrespectful to a wonderful mother!

My lawyer charged me $65 for him to prepare and send a one page letter and he was nothing special! Must have been gold ink in his laserjet.

That was just for the letter, I had to pay him for everything else on top of that!

Lol, I remember a charge of close to $500 for photocopying. It worked out about $1.50 per page.

This is MOO.

Marly, I had an interesting drive around and checked out Bunga Road, the scout camp entrances and Wirrabura Road, amongst other places. I waved to a few cars going by, but people didn't seem very friendly, nobody waved back to me. It was getting a bit warm in the car and I realised that I had the heater on. It was then that I also realised that I was sitting at my computer 'driving' around on Google Street View and my air-con was flat chat in the living room. :floorlaugh:

I live in NSW and I don't think I'll be in the area this coming weekend. Google Street Maps is fun and I don't even need a driver's license. :floorlaugh:

Definitely same page Makara. If you're in the area this coming weekend it may be worth checking out the creek levels if this forecast rain eventuates....IF it does it will be the most rain Sth East Qld has had since that weekend just prior to Allison being found.

July 11, 2012

THE record-breaking rainfall that has caused widespread flooding in north Queensland is set to head for the southeast in coming days.
Although conditions won't be as severe, the weather bureau is predicting heavy falls of up to 100mm in parts of the Brisbane area by Saturday

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...heast-queensland/story-e6freoof-1226422904732

A screenshot to add to my previous post...I really do feel this may be the place....there'd be barely any traffic...no houses in vicinity for quite a long way along this road....on left side it looks like quite a drop down into the creek itself.

... & to make his heinous murder even more despicable he's dumped her in a place with a name such as Ugly Creek.....

View attachment 24395

Thanks MARLYWINGS. Allows us to see exactly where it is.:goodpost:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads