Found Deceased GA - Dethi Veras-Thornton, 42, Douglasville, 4 Sept 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Douglasville Police Seeking Missing Woman
screenshot_2016-09-14_at_51002_pm-1473888971-1371.jpg

Dethi Irene Veras-Thornton, 42, was last seen on September 4, at the Walmart on Concourse Parkway.
She was there shopping with her husband at about 6:30 p.m., police said in a release Wednesday.
https://www.facebook.com/dethi.nabb

http://patch.com/georgia/douglasvil...ce+&+fire&utm_campaign=recirc&utm_content=aol

Did she leave with her husband or go missing from her husband. I can't seem to find out.
I am thinking she went missing from him and he reported it but I still don't know?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Why would a family member post "watch your back"? Was something going on? I find that interesting, to say the least.....

Her early August posts make me sad. I hope she hasn't harmed herself 😕

Why would a family member post "watch your back"? Was something going on? I find that interesting, to say the least.....

I'm not finding this? Are you able to provide a link or is it on a personal page?

Can someone help me out with her FB page plz? I found her page w posts on July 17th & July 19th but can't find the above post ("watch your back") It's supposed to be a reply to something she posted on July 18th but I don't see any posts for July 18th. What am I doing wrong? I swear someday I will take a FB class. I get so frustrated when I use it.

Can someone help me out with her FB page plz? I found her page w posts on July 17th & July 19th but can't find the above post ("watch your back") It's supposed to be a reply to something she posted on July 18th but I don't see any posts for July 18th. What am I doing wrong? I swear someday I will take a FB class. I get so frustrated when I use it.

It was July 17th and is nothing. A response to her question.

.It seems Walmart is dragged into a lot of going missing cases.

Sent from my SCH-I545

I am searching for something formal, but on her fb the posts are saying r.i.p. :-(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back