Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headline: Jose is On The Move Again!!

Yuk yuk - his book dropped from #212 in sales at Amazon this morning and is now at #221.....:lol:

and that's ranked just in the mayhem section, correct? He's 221 in mayhem?

I spent a good half hour on the site immediately after the comments started here and there were tons and tons of negative comments - which I all clicked with like. But as I said above RR0004, one or two posters said their comments had already been removed so someone was obviously policing the site.....

and that's ranked just in the mayhem section, correct? He's 221 in mayhem?

:floorlaugh: I think it's in sales in new releases....I didn't look at the number in murder and mayhem. Summer is always slow for new murder books..the decent authors wait until the fall to release them.

To sum it all up in a sentence: "This is beyond Frushtrating !!!!!

I never cared for Brad Conway, but at least he gives a sensible opinion on JB's book :-

https://twitter.com/justiceonwheels

Reading Baez' book is like having a root canal without anesthesia!
A work of fiction with a little fantasy thrown in....

I posted my comments and said I would never watch The View again.

hahahahah

Has NG gotten hold of this story? from Twitter

Nancy Grace‏@NancyGraceHLN
Has #CaseyAnthony cashed in? #TotMom http://on.hln.tv/9UbNC

a snippet from the story link above

Attorneys for Gonzalez want to know if Anthony has received funds from her parents, the Dr. Phil show, ABC or the Caylee Marie Anthony Trust Fund. The attorneys told Central Florida News 13 that they have filed a series of questions with the court about these possible payments that they want answered in Anthony’s deposition.

"We're posing these questions to see if the information is credible," said attorney Matt Morgan.

Anthony’s civil attorney Charles Green said he doesn’t think his client should have to answer these questions, because they aren’t relevant to the case.

"There's only one party profiting from this case," Greene said, "and that's the attorneys for the plaintiff in getting the notoriety they crave."
:sick:

well watch ing The View was more upsetting than I thought. I had to wallk away for awhile. Why did JB bring in TRUE victims, the victims of Sanduzky? and Jaycee Dugard??? this young lady was a child who was kidnapped and brainwashed, there's nothing to compare. He makes me so angry, I'm feeling like I did a year ago :-(

I've been wondering, since JB said "I no longer represent Casey" and "yes, that's what she told me" is this how he is getting away with writing his book of lies and with going on TV and telling these same lies? Also can someone tell me, what section is JB's book in? Thanks :)

He has planned in advance how to explain "the things" behaviour and gain sympathy- make a comparison to these real victims..But it`s going to work against him hopefully. Also calling her "this girl", even "young girl"- lol!

take your bp medicine first:

http://cltampa.com/gyrobase/casey-anthony-she-didnt-do-it/Content?oid=3022893&storyPage=1
Casey Anthony: She didn’t do it
The co-author of the new book about the Anthony case lays out the story that never got told. by Peter Golenbock

*scroll down for his reasons
(paraphrased)
*says that GA Apparently felt he was Caylee's father
says you
*uses what fca told psychologists' as facts
Casey Anthony mental evaluations released - doc says she was "surprisingly cheerful"
January 11, 2012 3:11 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57357184-504083/casey-anthony-mental-evaluations-released-doc-says-she-was-surprisingly-cheerful/
*fca lied about going to work 'cause she didn't want to leave baby with father

*GA called fca later in afternoon to tell her he took care of everything
didn't all of the calls go to vmail that afternoon?
*leaks from the prosecution & cops every day
S-U-N-S-H-I-N-E LAW
*garbage cause of smell in trunk
no food in trunk
* on JA : wacky man and and and JA's book should have been called "The Sh** I Made Up To Get My Mug on Television and Win an Election
"I know you are but what am I"

I hope that Idiot Baez has opened a whole new :worms: for bringing in Jaycee Dugard, the boy (can't think of his name) and the Sandusky victims.

The whole mess of people who allow this bs are as vile as the rest of CFCA herself and her supporters.

REPULSIVE!!!

Does a person have to register at The View to read the comments? It show's me 0 comments as well.

He has planned in advance how to explain "the things" behaviour and gain sympathy- make a comparison to these real victims..But it`s going to work against him hopefully. Also calling her "this girl", even "young girl"- lol!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn0ZJHVH17I"]Young Girl - Gary Puckett And The Union Gap - YouTube[/ame]

couldn't help myself

Gary Puckett and the Union Gap - Young Girl

I hope that Idiot Baez has opened a whole new :worms: for bringing in Jaycee Dugard, the boy (can't think of his name) and the Sandusky victims.

The whole mess of people who allow this bs are as vile as the rest of CFCA herself and her supporters.

REPULSIVE!!!

And here I thought I couldn't hate him more. He is vile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member