Rick-Cindy's Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carry this through to the next level.

Casey 'hid' her pregnancy from her parents, who seemed quite willing to believe this fabrication despite visual evidence to the contrary.

If her lie had not been exposed, what was she planning to do with the baby once she gave birth?

I had the same thought Diane. And wonder if it isn't part of the disconnect we are seeing now. She may never have been attached, nor wanted to have a child. Completely squicks me out to think she hid the pregnancy.

No - I think you misunderstood. Casey feels (or felt) that Caylee was stealing HER thunder from the parents. Casey was the princess - put on a pedestal - fawned over, praised, given anything and everything she could want - UNTIL CAYLEE CAME ALONG - that's when it all went south.

Exactly, and hypothetically, not only did Cindy and George now put Caylee first, but they were constantly bugging Casey to put Caylee first too. They were constantly nagging her about how to be a good parent. They had a long list of things she should and shouldn't be doing--working, not partying very much, not spending nights with guys, identify Caylee's bio dad, being responsible, dependable. They never let her forget that they were paying the bills. If she asked for cash from them, they wanted to know where she was spending it and on what. Also, they wanted to know who she brought Caylee around, where they lived, what they did, if they were a good influence. They were just bugging her about everything. Sometimes things got really heated. She threated to leave. They threatened to keep Caylee if she was irresponsible. She felt humiliated and controlled. She lied more and more. Pretty soon, the lies were so big that she was bound to be caught in them. Maybe she even realized it. Then, something awful happened .... We may never know what that was.

What comes to mind is a phrase I came across quite a few years back and it stuck!!!

Some women are just not meant to be mothers!!!!!

Hello to all. I have been lurking today. This "Rick" thing totally blows my already confused mind. One question, kinda O/T, is 112 threads of general discussion a record of some kind?!

I had the same thought Diane. And wonder if it isn't part of the disconnect we are seeing now. She may never have been attached, nor wanted to have a child. Completely squicks me out to think she hid the pregnancy.

Rick said at the wedding Casey was wearing a tight fitting shirt that showed her belly button. I don't think she was trying or needing to hide her pg. Her parents appear to believe whatever she says, my question is why?

Hello to all. I have been lurking today. This "Rick" thing totally blows my already confused mind. One question, kinda O/T, is 112 threads of general discussion a record of some kind?!
I can't speak about other cases, as my addiction to WS has been recent (and severe. 1300 posts in one month is by far a personal best).

Some of the cases on here have been under discussion for years, and this will probably be another one of those.

Welcome.

Rick said at the wedding Casey was wearing a tight fitting shirt that showed her belly button. I don't think she was trying or needing to hide her pg. Her parents appear to believe whatever she says, my question is why?
It's a little creepy, isn't it?

Stepford Parents.

If this is true I bet the family is scared to death now that Casey will hurt Cindy and George. I know I would be worried about that. I think it's natural to think that way.

I'm picturing a sho' 'nuff free for all. Yelling, hair pulling, scratching, arm jerking, slapping....:eek:.....with George hollering "stop it" and "shut up". Cindy cannot be quiet. We've all seen that. I don't think Casey can be silent to all that. I think this family has been fighting (maybe not to this extreme) for years. They just have never had to do it before in the public eye. I don't know if there is going to be any big revelations but I do think the volcano is about to spew some molten lava.

How are the neighbors holding up in all of this?

snip:
14993_Tanja_ wrote: <quoted text>
Rick is George Caseys biological father?

Are you kidding me?! No he is not.
snip

Very sorry if this has been discussed - I am at work and do not have the time to read the entire thread... but the only thing about this real Rick that bothers me is the above statement. IMO, I think Casey looks just like George - much more like George than Cindy, anyway. Other than the white hair, of course, their eyes, nose, chin, face shape are the same... I really think Casey is George's biological daughter. Could be coicidence, but I have always been struck by how much Casey looks like George. I think Lee looks more like Cindy.

OUR JOSEPH JORDAN POSTED THIS TO RICK ON TOPICS:.

From: MSN Nicknamejosephsjordansr1 (Original Message) Sent: 8/20/2008 7:54 PM
If this is Rick... please contact me at joseph.jordan@josephsjordan.com... I have a spot open for you this evening to interview with the show you were interested in.

snip:

snip

Very sorry if this has been discussed - I am at work and do not have the time to read the entire thread... but the only thing about this real Rick that bothers me is the above statement. IMO, I think Casey looks just like George - much more like George than Cindy, anyway. Other than the white hair, of course, their eyes, nose, chin, face shape are the same... I really think Casey is George's biological daughter. Could be coicidence, but I have always been struck by how much Casey looks like George. I think Lee looks more like Cindy.

In a following post ''Rick'' immediately says sorry - that he thought the poster asking him about whether Cayse's father is, ''Rick'' though he was asking about Caylee. Hence the answer you see. ''Rick'' said George IS the biological father of Caysee and Lee, replied that way cause he thought he was being asked about Caylee (whether George is Caylee's father).

snip:

snip

You should know he came back to correct himself. He said he was tired and thought the person had asked if George was CAYLEE's father.

He later said Casey IS George's daughter.

GameTheory and awakewriter - thanks much for the clarification! his response makes much more sense now... :)

snip:

snip

Then right after that question/answer he is asked another paternity question, at which point he apologizes, says he thought previous question was asking if George was CAYLEE's father, and yes, George is Lee's and Casey's biological father.
Lanie

Im a newbie too......but I think it is a record from looking at the other cases! Even Madeleine forum is only on General Discussions thread #25, and look how much longer shes been missing :prayer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123