Winnie the Pooh blanket

I think when Cindy got the call in California that a body had been found, she may have asked a million questions. Including the specific nature of what was found to lead them to believe it was Caylee. A baby blanket may have been mentioned to her. If she knew at that point, then she probably told Baez, who probably told KC right away also. Problem is, we will never know the chain of events behind the scenes- who said what to who when, what KC really said, or if RA embellished the story or not.

I think when Cindy got the call in California that a body had been found, she may have asked a million questions. Including the specific nature of what was found to lead them to believe it was Caylee. A baby blanket may have been mentioned to her. If she knew at that point, then she probably told Baez, who probably told KC right away also. Problem is, we will never know the chain of events behind the scenes- who said what to who when, what KC really said, or if RA embellished the story or not.

I believe they said LE did not release any of that information. Remember the remains were not identified until later. This was a homicide investigation so the only information would have been on the subpoena which CA received on 12/20/08. And the story is the Chaplin told her, not JB, KC stated the Chaplin told her the same day the remains were found.

They may never use this information in court because of who the information came from unless they have other proof that KC said this we will probably never hear it again. JMO

I believe what JWG was asking was whether the blanket DC found and picked up with a stick was the same as the Q103 blanket.

Sorry I misinterpreted...

The pink Q103 blanket had a hole in it and that is the one DC manipulated on video. The WTP blanket did not have a hole and was light blue. They were in very close proximity at the site though.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4783581&postcount=78"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.09.04 Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED #2[/ame]

You are correct, there was a pink blanket DC found and picked up east of the remains, and there was a pink blanket recovered from the crime scene.

Was it ever determined that the two were the same item? :waitasec:

I don't think it was definitively determined, but IIRC, it was noted that a hole was in both blankets at approximately the same part of the blanket (near a corner), and apparently of the same size.
I was suppsed to post the picture earlier, but failed mission-I beileve it is in the remains site thread.

I don't know whom and when, but there is a photo from the crime scene with Yuri and pink blanket. Don't ask me to find it, not that savvy, I could imply the importance with DC, but that is just implications on my simple minded part.

Y'all kick me in the backside if this has already been noted-But couldn't DC have told CA or JB about the blanket a month before LE found it? I am convinced we saw him pick it up with his stick (will find and post the picture), and it's not a leap then to think he may have reported back to someone in the defense/family camp as to what he found. And they could have told KC-KC can throw DC under the bus if she has to.
But as for the garbage bags, not sure how KC can explain that away. ETA-Maybe she can-I believe RK said from the start that her skull came out of a bag, but did he say what color bag, or anything about the handles?
Of course, this is all me playing devil's advocate, I know how KC knew how Caylee's body was found...

Quoting myself-so tacky-anyway, did Robyn say KC told her it was a Pooh blanket, or just a blanket? If she only said "blanket," KC still might be able to say she got that info from DC via moms or JB (You know, the Jose that she does not want to treat like her own personal lollipop, or licorice-yuck).

But, RA still said KC referred to the color of the trash bag handles, no? That cannot be covered under the DC umbrella, DC did not find a black trash bag that we know of, other than those at the

Quoting myself-so tacky-anyway, did Robyn say KC told her it was a Pooh blanket, or just a blanket? If she only said "blanket," KC still might be able to say she got that info from DC via moms or JB (You know, the Jose that she does not want to treat like her own personal lollipop, or licorice-yuck).

But, RA still said KC referred to the color of the trash bag handles, no? That cannot be covered under the DC umbrella, DC did not find a black trash bag that we know of, other than those at the

This is from RA's interview transcript:

blanketbag.jpg

blanketbag2.jpg

TRANSCRIPT: Investigators Interview Robyn Adams
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23070094/detail.html

This is from RA's interview transcript:

blanketbag.jpg

blanketbag2.jpg

TRANSCRIPT: Investigators Interview Robyn Adams
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23070094/detail.html

Thanks for posting for me, I admit I have not gotten to all of the stuff in the docs yet, I was going off of reports and credible conversation here!
So, no bag handle colors mentioned, no Pooh mentioned.
ETA-But the Pooh blanket would be the one nearer to or in the bag. Got it.

Thanks for posting for me, I admit I have not gotten to all of the stuff in the docs yet, I was going off of reports and credible conversation here!
So, no bag handle colors mentioned, no Pooh mentioned.
ETA-But the Pooh blanket would be the one nearer to or in the bag. Got it.

I see the Cw person lead into the answer by stating that is was fact that it was soon after, rather than just simply asking the question. The answer was just the word "right"

So in my opinion, she never really volunteered the actual time that the blanket statement was made, she just agreed with an officer that stated it was fact.

I always wondered if KC killed Caylee while in the bedroom that night.

The blanket, to me, implies that.

And perhaps GA did see KC carry Caylee out...in a blanket.

Hind sight...no wonder hes a hot mess.

I see the Cw person lead into the answer by stating that is was fact that it was soon after, rather than just simply asking the question. The answer was just the word "right"

So in my opinion, she never really volunteered the actual time that the blanket statement was made, she just agreed with an officer that stated it was fact.

Yeah-this is why I think this case may stick to the forensics-At least until sentencing.
This is all good information for us to pick through, because we have a broader goal here-But I am not sure a lot of statements from either side will ever see the courtroom come trial time. LE has to interview just about everyone that has had any sort of influence or even small part in KC's life around that time...they can use all sorts of methods to try to lead someone into telling them what is going on, but the state actually using that as evidence or exhibits will be a completely different call-Thankfully-for both the people of Florida and ensuring KC gets a fair trial. Can you imagine actually dragging every little nuance of, for instance, the things we discuss here into the trial? The trial would take ten years to sort out.

Here is an update from Marinade Dave, what Suburban Drive looks like now. It gives a good perspective as to where standing water collects, and how dense the vegetation is around there
http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/04/10/

Even though the video is very choppy,never before has the water issue and slope of the land been so crystal clear to me.Thanks so much for posting this!!:woohoo:

I always wondered if KC killed Caylee while in the bedroom that night.

The blanket, to me, implies that.

And perhaps GA did see KC carry Caylee out...in a blanket.

Hind sight...no wonder hes a hot mess.

I've always felt that there's a strong possibility that the scene of the crime is the A home. I think that's why I've found the thread on the home floor plan to be so interesting. In light of Robyn and Maya's transcripts, I think it's highly likely that KC gave Caylee something (while at the A home) to put her to sleep so she could sneak out to party. And, I've wondered if there's a window screen on the window in Caylee's bedroom - KC could easily slip out that window with Caylee's body. I'll have to look at the pics of the front of the A home - not sure if she'd exit thru her bedroom window unless it was partially hidden by shrubs. I'm not sure she'd risk using that window in the event neighbors were outside, etc.

The only problem with my theory above is the duct tape. In my scenario, there would be no need to use it. hmmmmm....

And, I think LE has a strong enough case that they won't need the inmate testimonies. Go LE!

Even though the video is very choppy,never before has the water issue and slope of the land been so crystal clear to me.Thanks so much for posting this!!:woohoo:

Yes, and practically his last words indicated the names of the owners of the two houses you can almost see from the site, one is owned by Mr Gonzales and the other by Zenaida ?Almodovar- which is enough to make you shake your head :crazy:

Yes, and practically his last words indicated the names of the owners of the two houses you can almost see from the site, one is owned by Mr Gonzales and the other by Zenaida ?Almodovar- which is enough to make you shake your head :crazy:

Not when you think about what she told LE, that the last person she saw her daughter with was ZFG. So she wasn't 100% lying, was she?

Not when you think about what she told LE, that the last person she saw her daughter with was ZFG. So she wasn't 100% lying, was she?

I know! Talk about code talkers. Just when the dust settles from one example another one pops up! :crazy:

I know! Talk about code talkers. Just when the dust settles from one example another one pops up! :crazy:

KC does so love to talk in code as she demonstrated for us all to see on those jail tapes. She is such a backwards talk kindofa girl. JMO

Here is an update from Marinade Dave, what Suburban Drive looks like now. It gives a good perspective as to where standing water collects, and how dense the vegetation is around there
http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/04/10/

Yes I watched that video. I am not sure why he went into the woods on the other end of suburban other than to mislead people about the steepness of the grade. He showed water several times on the way to the site, but once to his opinion of the site location, there was no water. He was totally confused as to where Rk entered the woods. I noted the spot he pointed out that he said was the location of the skull, you could see clearly from the street. I appreciate his effort to give us a view of the current crime scene, but I really wish he would have stuck to the facts and not film a complete different location to find water and grade steepness. MOO

Yes I watched that video. I am not sure why he went into the woods on the other end of suburban other than to mislead people about the steepness of the grade. He showed water several times on the way to the site, but once to his opinion of the site location, there was no water. He was totally confused as to where Rk entered the woods. I noted the spot he pointed out that he said was the location of the skull, you could see clearly from the street. I appreciate his effort to give us a view of the current crime scene, but I really wish he would have stuck to the facts and not film a complete different location to find water and grade steepness. MOO

Valhall has tons of that scientific information on her site at the hinky meter. Have a look - it's amazing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back