The Package and the Defense Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bet FBI will open that package and read it because it might lead to another deaths/terrorism/etc if they dont.

Can you read the notebook contents on xray?

When was the package delivered? Was it in June and not discovered until July?

When was the package delivered? Was it in June and not discovered until July?

we have two dates on the media

July 12 and July 23

University claimed US Postal sent it July 23
Foxnews "source" claimed it was there since July 12

All I was trying to say is that we don't know whether the package even contained a notebook, let alone one as described to Fox News by the source. Prosecution motion claims package has not yet been opened and news media is making up sources and "facts."

But if the package does contain something that could be construed as a threat, mailed obviously before the crime, and to someone who was treating him (and I think patient-client confidentiality stands even if the treatment was terminated), the defense's assertion that the contents are protected feeds into that opposing mandate that threats must be reported.

Guys , do you really believe that this package was NOT even opened and read?

If this is a Manifesto as some claimed, FBI will be the one reading it ASAP to stop any other future crimes. IMO.

He killed lots of people and if he is plotting another bomb and it is on that book or letter, FBI needs to get a hold of it ASAP.

I found a report that said the package was x-rayed but how do we know we can trust it; since the judge had already signed the gag order by then and there is no specifically named source?

Anyone have a link with a named source?

I found a report that said the package was x-rayed but how do we know we can trust it; since the judge had already signed the gag order by then and there is no specifically named source?

Anyone have a link with a named source?

I think that one can be trusted, since I can not imagine LE would open any package from JH without making sure it didn't contain a bomb.

we have two dates on the media

July 12 and July 23

University claimed US Postal sent it July 23
Foxnews "source" claimed it was there since July 12

Not send July 23. Delivered on July 23. As for anonymous sources, prosecution made it clear those anonymous source weren't accurate (if they exist at all).

If this is a Manifesto as some claimed, FBI will be the one reading it ASAP to stop any other future crimes. IMO.

Prosecution claims Aurora Police department has it, not FBI.

He killed lots of people and if he is plotting another bomb and it is on that book or letter, FBI needs to get a hold of it ASAP.

The media already reported some of what was in the note. I'm confused. Why do you think they haven't opened it yet?

They don't want give out that information. But the source is not accurate on other aspects, why should anyone assume they are accurate on a date?

why would we believe there is a notebook inside when it isnt even open per the judge?

I have no doubt it was opened and if there were any further threats, LE would have looked into it.

The only thing we have to worry about now are the copycats. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member