KOOL LOOK

~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal,
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Latest fund raiser Concert event for Haleigh below:

http://www.samwatkinscountry.com/Shows_and_Events.html

BENEFIT CONCERT FOR HALEIGH CUMMINGS

On October 17, 2009, we held a Benefit Concert for missing child Haleigh Cummings.
We had a dream of how it would all turn out. Life is not a dream and reality doesn’t always live up to our dreams, sometimes it just works
out in a different way. Like most of the country, we had been seeing Haleigh’s picture everywhere. We fell in love with her; and because of our past experiences
we felt close to her family even though we did not know them. On October 17, we met them. We met her mother Crystal Sheffield, her
grandmother Marie Griffith, and her 10 year old aunt Savannah. Crystal and Tina embraced immediately, two mothers that know what it is like
to have a missing child. more at link above.

Discuss all donations, money raisers for search efforts in Haleigh Cummings case.

Maybe this should go here now. Baxter, I guess I have a different understanding of what help truly encompasses when you befriend a family under these circumstances and a motive to secretly plot to gain something from the befriending. IMO TM's obvious involvement originally was to find a possible deceased HaLeigh. TES was there the 3rd day and searched high and low for HaLeigh. When TM and NJ released that press release stating they would be returning to search for HaLeigh when the undergrowth had died back (4-6 weeks from the release) seems to also indicates they would be looking for a dead child at that time also and now in light of his statements that he is done looking for HaLeigh because she is dead and will remain so as she has for days, weeks and previous months and done dealing with the feuding families, is beyond excusable and indicates his recent motives where truly not about finding HaLeigh, but, injecting himself into a missing child's investigation beyond his groups search efforts and become personally involved to conduct his own unethical investigation. What I am trying to understand is why he would refuse to continue to search for HaLeigh even if she is deceased. His previous search efforts and planned searches where for a deceased HaLeigh. The donations that where given in support of those planned searches are to go to other children that may also be found dead (I do not need to mention the children found within the last week)also? The concert this last weekend was reported to be raising $ for TES to search for HaLeigh; is that not going to be used now? Where will the money be directed? I am not accusing anyone of foul play with these donations, but, would expect a accountability of those proceeds and donations now, that where given in this child's name in the hopes of HaLeigh being found and returned to her families. Who is going to use that money to search for Haleigh? When are those that can find HaLeigh going to start looking? If it is about Money that is needed to search ... what the heck has every donated dollar been spent for? HaLeigh has not been found!!!!!!!

When I give I give with an open heart. I do not expect a return letter detailing how my money was spent. I have donated to both Crystal and Ronald though nothing since February and April. I would donate to either again and will perhaps more towards Christmas.

I don't know about anyone else but perhaps coming from a big family and having family members that have asked of me and I have given has taught me a very valuable lesson. Don't give expecting anything in return and don't give if you are going to question what they did with the money. Sometimes it doesn't always get spent the way you had hoped but if you give with an open and loving heart it doesn't matter. I don't understand why some folks get so torn up about donations and such. Give with an open and loving heart or don't.

http://www..com/2009/08/nejame-equusearch-join-search-for-haleigh-cummings/comment-page-2/High-profile attorney Mark NeJame announced today that he and the non-profit search group Texas EquuSearch will help the family of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.
NeJame, EquuSearch founder Tim Miller and the Cummings family will hold a press conference in Orlando on Monday to talk about their plans to proceed with the search.
Haleigh has been missing from her Satsuma home since February.
NeJame’s office said he was contacted by Haleigh’s relatives to help find the missing girl. The lawyer reached out to Miller, whose group helped search for Caylee Marie Anthony in Orange County.NeJame once represented Caylee’s grandparents. Source: Orlando Sentinel Here
Latest Update: Miller says the search will take place in four to six weeks. He says he believes weather and vegetation conditions will be more conducive to finding the girl.Miller says about 50 EquuSearch members and volunteers will conduct the search. Source: WFTV.com News Orlando FL

Maybe this should go here now. Baxter, I guess I have a different understanding of what help truly encompasses when you befriend a family under these circumstances and a motive to secretly plot to gain something from the befriending. IMO TM's obvious involvement originally was to find a possible deceased HaLeigh. TES was there the 3rd day and searched high and low for HaLeigh. When TM and NJ released that press release stating they would be returning to search for HaLeigh when the undergrowth had died back (4-6 weeks from the release) seems to also indicates they would be looking for a dead child at that time also and now in light of his statements that he is done looking for HaLeigh because she is dead and will remain so as she has for days, weeks and previous months and done dealing with the feuding families, is beyond excusable and indicates his recent motives where truly not about finding HaLeigh, but, injecting himself into a missing child's investigation beyond his groups search efforts and become personally involved to conduct his own unethical investigation. What I am trying to understand is why he would refuse to continue to search for HaLeigh even if she is deceased. His previous search efforts and planned searches where for a deceased HaLeigh. The donations that where given in support of those planned searches are to go to other children that may also be found dead (I do not need to mention the children found within the last week)also? The concert this last weekend was reported to be raising $ for TES to search for HaLeigh; is that not going to be used now? Where will the money be directed? I am not accusing anyone of foul play with these donations, but, would expect a accountability of those proceeds and donations now, that where given in this child's name in the hopes of HaLeigh being found and returned to her families. Who is going to use that money to search for Haleigh? When are those that can find HaLeigh going to start looking? If it is about Money that is needed to search ... what the heck has every donated dollar been spent for? HaLeigh has not been found!!!!!!!

Texasmommy....you know I love ya girl. Don't give. Plain and simple. If there is a law being broken by someone raising money, then that will come to light. I hope that if the concert was supposed to have been for TES, regardless of whether or not they are searching for Haleigh at the present time, then it should still go to TES! And I will go a little farther and say this....If a tip comes in, an honest tip, that is giving information about where Haleigh is, TES would go back and search. I believe that with all my heart.

The link I read said the concert proceeds were to go to Crystal and Marie's foundation

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...-on-the-next-step/jBFxScAWG06mxzE70qvTQg.cspx

Terry Shoemaker, Ron's attorney from the link,
“What we’d like to do is hire an independent private investigator that would allow them to look into some different areas, check down some different stories that have come in and possibly lead the investigation in another direction,” said Shoemaker.

Shoemaker is looking at ways right now to set up a non-profit organization. He says its purpose would be two-fold. It would help get the word out about Haleigh’s disappearance, and it would also serve as a way to gather funds to pay the private investigator.

JMO, I think Tim using TES donations to send Misty off on the adventures with Donna, getting her hair done, nails, clothes and all of that, is disturbing

WRT TM I think IMHO that Tim is just using another tactic to throw the spotlight on Misty and try to break open the case, to get leads to use in any search/recovery.

He did this with the search for Caylee, TM was the one to speak out and declare based on what he knew that Caylee was dead and tried to focus people on the recovery versus a Caylee is Alive circus.

Like the A's I think TM is trying to get the family to publicly come to terms with and accept the fact that HaLeigh is most likely deceased and has been for some time.

It is all about trying to get someone to provide info that will lead to where to search and put pressure on the key, Misty.

Until Misty can provide a concrete story that maybe points to an accident, a party, some insider she was with then LE cannot take the investigation any further than the MH and TES has no specific place to search for the remains.

It is bizarre that TN calls TM to come get Misty, she is cracking but then goes on TV and professes HaLeigh is alive. There is a public and private face.

To me, TM is far from perfect but he calls a spade a spade and this is his way of putting the spotlight back on this, putting pressure on the family to say what they know and, to try to recover HaLeigh.

I am confident that if something breaks then he will be back in a heartbeat.

When I give I give with an open heart. I do not expect a return letter detailing how my money was spent. I have donated to both Crystal and Ronald though nothing since February and April. I would donate to either again and will perhaps more towards Christmas.

I don't know about anyone else but perhaps coming from a big family and having family members that have asked of me and I have given has taught me a very valuable lesson. Don't give expecting anything in return and don't give if you are going to question what they did with the money. Sometimes it doesn't always get spent the way you had hoped but if you give with an open and loving heart it doesn't matter. I don't understand why some folks get so torn up about donations and such. Give with an open and loving heart or don't.

I commend anyone that gives. As you have stated, you personally have given to both sides of this family, as many others making this a part of the case.

Some are questioning and theorizing concerning donations, proceeds and searches as foundations, events, searches and now the latest predictions from the Texas Equisearch owner Tim Miller throws this subject into the limelight for me.

Thank you Flossie. Perhaps I am reading it wrong but I don't think I am...; )

I think when the Haleighbug Foundation was opened there was a bit of talk about how the foundation would go on to help the families of other missing children. Someone asked what would become of the foundation when Haleigh was home and the answer was that they would continue to help other families.

Either way, I still have the same opinion. Give or don't and don't worry about the people who choose to give....from an open heart.

http://www.klaaskids.org/

Wanted to place Mark's organization up here for quick reference if anyone was looking to donate or educate in their home. I think his organization does an important service to the public towards the "Prevention" and "Education" of crime being perpetrated upon children with such things as fingerprinting and safety tips.

Mark is a friend of websleuths and an advocate for the babies.

JMO, I think Tim using TES donations to send Misty off on the adventures with Donna, getting her hair done, nails, clothes and all of that, is disturbing

I hear ya. I hear ya. But, that should be for the people who sent in their money to think about next time. I have been a volunteer for a non profit organization and although I was not the founder, I give more than I ever thought I would. Monetarily and of myself. What Tim Miller and his major benefactors have put into TES over the past, well almost ten years, is uncountable in my opinion and I hope that Ronald and Crystal are able to continue to help missing children and their families with their foundations in the same way well after Haleigh's case is solved.

Texasmommy....you know I love ya girl. Don't give. Plain and simple. If there is a law being broken by someone raising money, then that will come to light. I hope that if the concert was supposed to have been for TES, regardless of whether or not they are searching for Haleigh at the present time, then it should still go to TES! And I will go a little farther and say this....If a tip comes in, an honest tip, that is giving information about where Haleigh is, TES would go back and search. I believe that with all my heart.
elle1919 :blushing: I think you missed my point. It is not that I do not agree with donating to this or any agency to use to search for ALL the missing children with no questions asked, but, the money that has been raised in HaLeighs name has not went to planning and conducting those searches that where solicited for. TES has not searched for HaLeigh since the initial search done that first week. Has HaLeigh Bug Headquarters organized and funded searches? Have they redirected the donations received to other agencies that are and have been search for HaLeigh (PCSO)? I am sorry if I offend anyone with my opinions of donations being made for searches and the fact I do not see that happening.

Latest fund raiser Concert event for Haleigh below:

http://www.samwatkinscountry.com/Shows_and_Events.html

BENEFIT CONCERT FOR HALEIGH CUMMINGS

From this same article:

The best part of the night came all the way from Houston! Mr. Tim Miller from Texas Equusearch drove all the way from Houston, Texas to
the Benefit to meet Crystal and Marie. They talked like old friends and made plans to search for Haleigh. Crystal and Marie told us that
they had never met Mr. Tim Miller and if it wasn’t for the Benefit, they probably would not have met. Mission accomplished!
Mr. Tim Miller will use all his resources to help Crystal and Marie and will not give up until Haleigh is found! The rest of the night, they enjoyed the music and company. There was less stress and pressure in their hearts, they knew that Mr. Miller
would never give up!

Meeting Mr. Miller was a great pleasure for us all, a nicer and kinder man, we have never met. That night brought together a lot of
amazing people that might have never met, all were there for a beautiful little girl that most of us have never met but yet we all love her!
Let’s all help Mr. Tim Miller “Bring Haleigh Home!”
Mail all donations to: Texas EquuSearch, P.O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539
Online donations can be made at the Texas EquuSearch website at : www.texasequusearch.org.

elle1919 :blushing: I think you missed my point. It is not that I do not agree with donating to this or any agency to use to search for ALL the missing children with no questions asked, but, the money that has been raised in HaLeighs name has not went to planning and conducting those searches that where solicited for. TES has not searched for HaLeigh since the initial search done that first week. Has HaLeigh Bug Headquarters organized and funded searches? Have they redirected the donations received to other agencies that are and have been search for HaLeigh (PCSO)? I am sorry if I offend anyone with my opinions of donations being made for searches and the fact I do not see that happening.

No offensive here at all! I think in time we will have some answers. I pray in time we will have some answers. Did you attend the concert?

No offensive here at all! I think in time we will have some answers. I pray in time we will have some answers. Did you attend the concert?
No I wish I had, but, have been busy help my daughter with the new grandbaby.

No I wish I had, but, have been busy help my daughter with the new grandbaby.

I know how ya feel, My hubby is in Florida and I have a sick doggie.

Beautiful new little life that has been given to you all, texasmommy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong