UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling a time out for myself. Why would they put dog food around him? To attract animals to eat him up? Destroy DNA?
That's what the person who made the comment said he was told.

By her own admission, SS went shopping on more than one occasion during this time. I hope LE has found videos and receipts of what she purchased---that could definitely provide proof this was premeditated.

I can't understand it. I wish I knew why. I'm taking deep breaths.

I know.

It's going to get worse. We've not seen or heard the worst of it yet. Part of me wishes they'd plead to LWOP just so Joe doesn't have to hear what his baby endured.

I know.

It's going to get worse. We've not seen or heard the worst of it yet. Part of me wishes they'd plead to LWOP just so Joe doesn't have to hear what his baby endured.

I agree, yet part of me also wants them to be squirming in their seat as the prosecution exposes all of their evil to the world! :furious:

...on second thought, the fact that they could commit these heinous acts proves that they have no soul therefore would feel no shame or remorse!

That card signed by SS to Becky (Joe's fiancee).

Knowing now that the abuse was started from the time he arrived, and that he likely died on the 8th, that card had to have been mailed when SS knew Ethan was going to die.

JMO--- I think that trip to WalMart on Friday is when the card was purchased and mailed. I think they also purchased the items used to kill him (poison, drugs), items to clean up the evidence of their abuse, and items used to wrap and transport his body to where he was buried. Again, JMO, but I think evidence from that particular shopping trip will show their intent to kill Ethan and dispose of his body.

animal002.gif

31721_119924334705487_100000637621584_160692_7415890_n.jpg

31721_119924318038822_100000637621584_160689_4785588_n.jpg

btterfly017.gif

I'm happy that Stephanie got married before being arrested.

Now, she no longer carries the same last name as Ethan and Joe. She didn't deserve that last name Stacy.

Very small comfort to me, but still...

I'm happy that Stephanie got married before being arrested.

Now, she no longer carries the same last name as Ethan and Joe. She didn't deserve that last name Stacy.

Very small comfort to me, but still...

So true.

Thank You for the pictures of Ethan. I had to go outside and say a little prayer something like this....OH GOD HELP ME. What a beautiful little man he was. How much he could have given to this world? Pain forever for his Daddy. I can't imagine his pain.

You know, they say the Lord never gives us more than we can handle, but I am not sure how ANYONE can handle this?

She hated Joe.

From reading their obsessed, crazy rants about each other on their wedding page, and from the messages she sent others and all we've heard about her, I truly believe they did this to cut all connections to Joe, so that she would be his (NS's) alone. They knew how much Joe loved that boy, and this was their way of getting to him where it would hurt the most. And like SS said... children are replaceable. :furious:
So why didn't she just abandon the child?
She hated Joe so much so she wanted to kill his boy???:crazy:

You know, they say the Lord never gives us more than we can handle, but I am not sure how ANYONE can handle this?

That quote has popped into my mind many times in the past 2 weeks...some ppl are blessed and gain strength in their faith when forced to deal with such sorrow and pain...some of us continue to lose faith.

I agree, yet part of me also wants them to be squirming in their seat as the prosecution exposes all of their evil to the world! :furious:

...on second thought, the fact that they could commit these heinous acts proves that they have no soul therefore would feel no shame or remorse!

For all due purposes they already acknowledged that they had done all this. maybe they can just go to jail. Have a court case in closed court room so His father wont have to have this fiasco going on, and let them rot for ever.

That quote has popped into my mind many times in the past 2 weeks...some ppl are blessed and gain strength in their faith when forced to deal with such sorrow and pain...some of us continue to lose faith.

Ethan would not want us to lose faith. Let's not do that. We must keep that and our hope that we can change things.Never give up.

If it is true about them using dog food, when and by whom was it bought? I don't believe they had a dog at their apartment so they wouldn't have already had it. Was it bought at the 7-11 or was it bought when the Mothers Day card was?

About S being threatened/scared of N... if it's true about her deleting friends of N off their facebook because they were female, then that doesn't hold water for me, a scared woman would not be so bold to do that!!!

I still have many questions about how things were set up for this summer visit, what was planned for Ethan, what supplies were bought for him, what activities were being planned? How was his bedroom fixed up for his arrival? Was anything at all done for this little boy? Did she have any of his favorite foods on hand?
If you were having a 4 yo come stay with you for the summer, there's quite a few things to do to get ready.

Another thing I wanted to mention. Yes the information we're getting is beyond ugly, it's evil and very disturbing so it's natural to want to hide from it, to want to spare people from that ugliness. IMO it's through knowing the truth that Ethan can be served and other little boys and girls can be saved.
He is no longer hurting. What was done to him should not be hidden, the knowledge of how this came to be will be a way to help other children, we need to know and learn to recognise the ugly in this world.
There is a very small percentage of mothers who for whatever reason do not have the normal maternal instinct to protect their child, S and Casey are examples IMO, their victims deserve to have the truth be told about what happened to them.

VB

Smart blond hi, forgive me I am not aware of who Stephanie is and I did not read every single post, she had pictures on face book, and I have no clue who she is.

Yes they could have both been afraid of each other or not.

But Can you explain to me why bother taking the kid, she could have left him with his father. Did she take him to abuse him????? because the abuse started instantly...
it was SOB boyfriend who did all the physical abuse.
And it is SOB boyfriend whose eyes are scary.....I am not giving her a pass.....DON'T misunderstand me....She needs to be put away. But I do believe she is mentally ill. or else she would have made some attempt to save her son.

Yes the kid was dead when she went shopping but if she is operating from feeling terrorized she just continues to be terrified....It is just how fear is...I think she feared him, I do not think she took the boy from daddy just to abuse him, but I think she did not even make one attempt to save him not even an instinct....But she thought of taking pictures of the abuse, that HE DID!!!
They need to be put away. But I think she has a mental disability. IT IS JUST NOT NORMAL!

BBM
I wanted to post about the part I bolded…
you ask why she would take him?

IMO IF she was afraid of Nathan she wouldn’t have taken him…. but she
did…so I don't think she is afraid of him one bit!

I think she took Ethan to hurt his daddy… she took him because she could...
it was a "HA HA HA" to her and IMO she did just as much to cause Ethan’s
death as did Nathan.

The prosecutor stated after their arrest that he would charge them for what
he felt he could prove ... and he charged Stephanie with the same
thing as he charged Nathan with…. I think screams volumes as to how scared
Stephanie was!

JMO

This article says they were not in the courtroom at the same time.

http://www.sltrib.com/D=g/ci_15182519

The article also says, "Nathan showed little emotion during his four minute hearing".
"After the 31 year old (Nathan) was lead from the courtroom, Stephanie Sloop was brought in for a two minute hearing".

and... "Stephanie walked in clenching her jaw. When she reached the podium and began answering questions from a county clerk, she struggled to hold back tears, which stopped falling as she turned away from the judge and left the courtroom".

(More at link above).

Exactly. My personal belief is that she was still in that euphoric "I'm in love" mindset that completely rendered Ethan disposable.

I totally agree MomofBoys.........this is simply what it was all about...not to get back at Joe etc but she was "madly" (literally) in love with a guy who abused and killed her son and she let him because she did not want to lose the relationship.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie