Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he (they) would have owned them in a trust.
Also RPdata doesn't always get the names right, try it without the hyphen, or with just baden or clay.
I can understand GBC not owning any, but you would think he dad would have at some stage. Who owns the house BC senior is living it.

Having said that I am not sure how this relates to the case though?

I have updated re property in my previous posts.

Yes Senior Baden-Clays own their property and previously owned property in Toowoomba. Adam (the brother) owns property. Allison previously owned property in her maiden name but nothing now. Nothing for Gerard. Any property bought in trusts still shows up. Only if in company names will it not show up. I have searched both Clay, Baden-Clay and BadenClay.

why aren't we revisiting the media report of screams as well?

Anyone care to conjure up a likely scenario?

From memory the screams were herd several blocks away on Rafting Ground Road?
There was a party in the area at the time.
It's not uncommon for kids (high school/uni age) to have parties when parents are out/away.

My guess is a couple of the kids were walking home/out for some "fun" and one of them scared another. I have heard girls (sorry no guys yet) let out blood curdling screams from being scared of almost nothing. A teenage girl could have freaked from something, and screamed a few times and her friend grab her over the mouth to stop her. Trying not to wake/upset neighbours they ran off quietly and went home/where ever they were going.

They wont report this to police cause they probably shouldn't have been at the party.

Just a theory.

pretty good post there Toowong(s).....what other plausible theories come to mind? I like my triads/bikie theory personally, if we are looking outward to other parties. I think it ties in with the gloved tattooed man in the white van on the side of the road witness report. I like how it still implicates GBC as being involved in a shady business deal as I feel he is somehow implicated in this no matter what IMO. Feel free to shoot me down everyone, I think some new theories would make a refreshing change as a matter of fact, until we are informed of any new evidence

Toowong totally summed up my views about this forum. TY Toowong.

So on the night Allison was murdered GBC was a busy boy, we have:

Violent fatal argument
He and another person seen lifting Allison into the car
Running around the area doing false screams to confuse the police/neighbours
Throwing her phone somewhere near the house (within 150m radius)
Chopping or cutting hand or hands off body
Running down to the local Coles car park in a friends blue car and driving over bollards in order to steal chains or possibly taking an oxy torch down and doing a bit of spot welding to remove them
Chaining and weighting the body down
Driving 2 cars around roundabouts (possibly towing a trailer) to dump said body
GBC bleaching and cleaning the entire house
Washing the Car/s
GBC vacuuming said car/s
Welcoming the police whom the neighbour apparently called regarding an argument the night before.

Have I missed anything out???

Sorry I forgot they stopped and chatted to the mysterious strange dude in the obligatory white van who had possibly kidnapped someone else that same night

What about picking NBC up from round about

I've just had a thought. It it is true that the Coles carpark chain was used to weigh her down, then this is not a premeditated crime IMO.

I agree Case Closed, I mentioned this a few pages back...the whole premeditated thing seemed wrong to me, and I pointed out that a cleverly planned murder would involve bringing your own rope/chain along with you

Violent fatal argument
Running down to the local Coles car park in a friends blue car and driving over bollards in order to steal chains or possibly taking an oxy torch down and doing a bit of spot welding to remove them
Driving 2 cars around roundabouts (possibly towing a trailer) to dump said body
Washing the Car/s
GBC vacuuming said car/s
Welcoming the police whom the neighbour apparently called regarding an argument the night before.

Sorry I forgot they stopped and chatted to the mysterious strange dude in the obligatory white van who had possibly kidnapped someone else that same night

Pretty feasible ... all could have been achieve in say 5-6 hours (except the hand bit which was a consequence of the chains). He had from 10pm til 7:30 am.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Sorry I just had to laugh because laid out like that it sounds ludicrous. I don't doubt certain aspects occurred but when you read it like that some of it seems far fetched.

It was meant for a good laugh Desperate Housewife, because when you put all the theories in together as one it just seems all so preposturous doesn't it

Regarding the "Coles" bit. I heard his credit card was declined at the checkout on
the Thursday night he was a tad unhappy about that too IMO

I just thought of this. If GBC was a POI at the time of the car accident (which I am sure he would have been) the QPS may have had him on surveillance of some sort - at least a cop in a car in his street.

They may have seen the accident car prior to the accident - thereby seeing if there was any pre-existing damage to the front.

Sorry I just had to laugh because laid out like that it sounds ludicrous. I don't doubt certain aspects occurred but when you read it like that some of it seems far fetched.

I'm going to buy the rights to the movie ... makes a real great plot.

Most life insurance policies will not pay out for seven years if someone goes "missing" not sure how it works with super.Is that why such a hash was made of disposing of the body, it was important that it be found?

I think an argument that got out of hand and turned very ugly is much more likely but you never know, greed can cause people to do crazy things.

Earlier comment re $300k loan. It appeared odd to me for persons other than close family to hand over dosh to a business clearly struggling, then they walk out the door as ex partners. Maybe family Nigelaine) had line of credit that was drawn upon when needed? Who then 'left'- retired?
I have read about this $300k loan in MSM...whilst the amount may be correct, I do question the timming about it being in December. From what I know (fact to me, but I agree that it is speculation to everyone else)...the lady partner left sometime in July/August 2011 to join another agency and the male partner left some time in Sept/Oct 2011 to also join another agency.

Unless of course...the loan was from someone else. To my knowledge these were the only two partners in the business. But, I could be wrong on this.

Maybe someone else can elaborate on this?

It was meant for a good laugh Desperate Housewife, because when you put all the theories in together as one it just seems all so preposturous doesn't it

Oh I feel better now. When nobody had posted after my post for a bit I thought maybe I'd offended people because I was treating this as a joke which isn't the case. :blushing:

Sorry guys - I have missed 25 pages. Just looked over this page; did they steal the chains from Coles to weigh Allison down?? You have got to be kidding?
Fact or rumour?

Violent fatal argument
Driving 2 cars around roundabouts (possibly towing a trailer) picking up old guy in the bus stop to help to dump said body
Washing the Car/s
GBC vacuuming said car/s

They also had coffee with the local triads who had whilst driving under the influence possibly hit a passing pedestrian but importantly they left her phone turned on (those who remember 543's posts will get a chuckle out of that one)

It does doesn't it, you couldn't make this sort of stuff up if you tried.

All soapies sound very farfetched but if you look a people's life, sometimes the real thing is even more incredible!

Violent fatal argument
Driving 2 cars around roundabouts (possibly towing a trailer) picking up old guy in the bus stop to help to dump said body
Washing the Car/s
GBC vacuuming said car/s

They also had coffee with the local triads who had whilst driving under the influence possibly hit a passing pedestrian but importantly they left her phone turned on (those who remember 543's posts will get a chuckle out of that one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member