TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in FLorida and I wear a hoodie half the time. I would think if it were 41 out she would have had SOMETHING on other than a tee shirt. Just odd.

I would love to see a video reenactment of the whole morning from start to finish. Its too confusing and convoluted at this point to try to piece together details that have been reported randomly and out of sequence for 6 months.

Well, Holly either got abducted by a psycho or perhaps a neighbor/friend/acquaintance or the family is not telling the truth. These are the only options we have other than her running away. Running away doesn't seem likely but have to leave it on the board.

Who was the relative who found Drew and his father and why haven't they talked? If Holly's BF would talk along with the neighbor who heard the scream, perhaps more would be known.

We now know Drew spoke with Holly; the mother spoke with Holly and a schoolmate spoke with Holly, all within 30 minutes of her disappearance.

Well, Holly either got abducted by a psycho or perhaps a neighbor/friend/acquaintance or the family is not telling the truth. These are the only options we have other than her running away. Running away doesn't seem likely but have to leave it on the board.

Who was the relative who found Drew and his father and why haven't they talked? If Holly's BF would talk along with the neighbor who heard the scream, perhaps more would be known.

We now know Drew spoke with Holly; the mother spoke with Holly and a schoolmate spoke with Holly, all within 30 minutes of her disappearance.

Excluding Clint who was the last person to talk to Holly?

Excluding Clint who was the last person to talk to Holly?

Her mom said she hung up with her I believe between 7:30-7:35. However by Clint's account, the abductor was talking to Holly in the garage.

Her mom said she hung up with her I believe between 7:30-7:35. However by Clint's account, the abductor was talking to Holly in the garage.

Thanks! I believe James the neighbor heard the scream at 7:40. That's a span of 5 to 10 minutes for Holly to vanish. A timeline of cell phone records would fill in a lot of blanks. MOO

Thanks! I believe James the neighbor heard the scream at 7:40. That's a span of 5 to 10 minutes for Holly to vanish. A timeline of cell phone records would fill in a lot of blanks. MOO

She must have been ready to head out the door right after the phone call from her mom. Very small window of opportunity.

She must have been ready to head out the door right after the phone call from her mom. Very small window of opportunity.

In a t shirt and flip flops? It sounds like she was taken from the house. Not to mention one would think flip flops would have been found in the woods. When she walked with her abductor.

41 that morning. Cold toes. Worse then not having a hoodie!

In a t shirt and flip flops? It sounds like she was taken from the house. Not to mention one would think flip flops would have been found in the woods. When she walked with her abductor.

41 that morning. Cold toes. Worse then not having a hoodie!

How would Clint be able to tell she was in flip flops?

The following is my theory.

I think with cell phone records it would pinpoint the time of her vanishing. The contamination of the blood found by her car will almost guarantee this case will never be solved. The story of the suspect and Holly disappearing in the woods is to throw LE off. This includes her personal items found in the woods. What ever happened began and ended outside her car. The story of the suspect and Holly talking in the garage and walking in the woods is to expand the window of time and opportunity for Holly to be abducted. This might have worked except for neighbor James hearing the scream. At that point Holly was gone.

This is my theory.

I think that the timeline the family has released is very informative, I just dont understand why they didn't release it earlier. I think more needs to be made of the fact Holly was last seen after around 7:50 and so locals need to remember seeing anything on or near Swan Johnson Road between say 7:50 - 8:30ish. I mean it seems unlikely that she was in the woods still after LE arrival stortly after 8am. Also I think its interesting that the scream was not while she was being transfered to a vehicle, but instead around 7:40 when she was still at the home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998