George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #12 Wed July 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question since this thread is closing soon ... our local news is reporting that the judge did let in the animation video. The last I saw was this morning and HLN was reporting that it was denied. Did I miss something or was our local news wrong?

Thanks! :seeya:

All posts, unless otherwise noted, are IMO.

Quick question since this thread is closing soon ... our local news is reporting that the judge did let in the animation video. The last I saw was this morning and HLN was reporting that it was denied. Did I miss something or was our local news wrong?

It's in for demonstrative purposes for the defense closing, but not admitted into evidence.

I think it explains why GZ would call LE about seeing a young black man in a hoodie who was out and about in the complex on a rainy night. He fit the description of the recent home invasion robbery, in which the perps were said to live in the complex.

I get it. But it is the definition of profiling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not being snarky, but what does that have to do with TM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In this case where a murder is concerned, it goes toward profiling of the Victim. IMO

Many thanks, Fran.

After all his rambling today, O'Mara wanted his closing comments delayed until tomorrow afternoon...And Judge Nelson kindly agreed to his request. Poor Jury, having to be strung along...Jury instructions in the AM. IMO

On only one trial was I for the Defense..a murder trial in San Diego, California..and even though I didn't like the Defendant one bit, I knew she was innocent...her Defense was awful...she got convicted...BUT later the decision was reversed because , as it turned out, her husband wasn't even murdered...he died of other causes. IMO

Have a fab evening all..tomorrow should be enlightening!!
Cheers !!:seeya:

:eek:

Animation was allowed to assist defense in closing but not to go back to the jury as evidence.

I saw that too. Maybe only as an exhibit? No testimony with it?

I think the animation can be used for demo but NOT evidence. IMO

I enjoy reading opposing views. I have a small reminder and request. Can we try to remember to put IMO into our posts? There are some members that I disagree with but I really want to ready their input. Many apologies if I am out of line. Please delete post if I have overstepped my boundaries. I just don't want to see anyone get into trouble.

Defense Attorney Mickey Sherman joins us along with Sheryl McCollum to discuss the latest events in the Zimmerman trial.

Tonight, Wednesday July 10th, 9 pm Eastern. CLICK HERE to listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23