FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Michelle (Shelly) Parker has been missing since November 17, 2011. She dropped off her twins with their father, who she is not married to and no one has seen her since.
She last had contact with her brother on November 17, around 4:30pm. It was a text she was in Waterford. A search is underway. Her cellphone powered off at 8:08pm 11/17.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Michelle_Parker_and_Hummer.jpg

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Map by: TexasLil
Media Links
Professional Posters & Locals/Insiders

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17

Please continue here...

GrammaMaybe, thread 17 post #713
Thanks to the birthday release of information, we now know that Michelle's phone was pinging along Hoffner Rd, moving west from Semoran Blvd in the evening, on the 17th. Interestingly, YS says LE said the Hummer was on Hoffner, "pinging," indicating to me (MOO) that she believes that the iPhone and Hummer were together at the time.

I snipped this line from your previous post. I missed this information! Gramma (or someone who knows), could you tell me where you heard/read it, or give me a link? Seems like valuable info to put in notes on the question list, and also add to Texas Lil's map.

--from thread # 17.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #17

"sandina"--

I don't see that anyone posted about Lauren & attorney Matt Morgan being on HLN last night before the birthday celebration. I wish I had taken better notes to share more, but here's a paraphrased version of the interview based on my memory only: (I believe the show was Prime News w/Vinnie Politan, I know for sure it wasn't on JVM or NG, but before their shows)

He asked them to tell more about how/why they decided it was important to search 66 miles away from Orlando area in Palm Bay. Lauren said that "they were told" there was a likely connection between there & MP disappearance and that there's a construction site where "someone" worked at that should be checked. Then Lauren was asked if LE was sharing details with them and Matt, the attorney jumped in to say that no, they do not but do guide them to help in search efforts as needed.

Above is based on MOO of my recollection of the TV segment seen yesterday, 1/20 on HLN.

I tried to look today on web to see if any site is reporting this TV appearance with more transcribed details, but I can't find anything yet.

Edited to correct date of show from 11/20 to 1/20

--one little thing to add to that, lauren also said on that (friday) HLN appearance, that the salon had ran out of a particular product that morning and that michelle was going to stop and pick it up, grab something to eat before coming to the salon.

( which, IMO, is probably why she was at that particluar KFC, maybe it's close to where-ever it is that their salon purchases their products from.)

According to Google there's a Sally Beauty Supply not far down the road from the KFC. I didn't see any listings for professional beauty stores though. I had a question and maybe it has been discussed. In the article about the KFC visit it mentioned that it was found by following up on a tip. She paid by credit card so wouldn't they have found this on their own, early on, by looking at her cc activity?

We know for a fact, today, that Hoffner is a place that her cell-phone was on at about 4:30 in the afternoon on November 17th," said Stewart.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...o-of-michelle-parker-from-day-she-disappeared

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...parker-from-day-she-disappeared#ixzz1kEDNjqDJ

OK can we make the case that this could be the location of the 4:26 text Waterford

Great, captdj! Thank you. It's good to have a link.

I do think it's very possible that this could include the Waterford text. Only problem is that Hoffner is about five miles long, so we'd still have to make assumptions about the location.

GrammaMaybe said something about the pings moving on Hoffner west of Semoran, which helps narrow it down kind of, but I don't think I read that in the links you provided. Would be great to have a link that added in that info.

Great, captdj! Thank you. It's good to have a link.

I do think it's very possible that this could include the Waterford text. Only problem is that Hoffner is about five miles long, so we'd still have to make assumptions about the location.

GrammaMaybe said something about the pings moving on Hoffner west of Semoran, which helps narrow it down kind of, but I don't think I read that in the links you provided. Would be great to have a link that added in that info.

It says in this video about the phone or rather Hummer going west
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Fa...arker-s-birthday/-/1637132/8455176/-/pj560l/-

Come out of the condos, head North on S Goldenrod, turn left at the 1 st major intersection which is Hoffner, head West on Hoffner, cross S Semoran (436) follow Hoffner, cross the Hoffner Bridge (Lake Conway) (Belle Isle) continue on to Orange Ave., turn left on Orange, next intersection is Oakridge and Orange. Turn right (Jesse Blacks) and Wa La you are now on Oakridge Rd.

Come out of the condos, head North on S Goldenrod, turn left at the 1 st major intersection which is Hoffner, head West on Hoffner, cross S Semoran (436) follow Hoffner, cross the Hoffner Bridge (Lake Conway) (Belle Isle) continue on to Orange Ave., turn left on Orange, next intersection is Oakridge and Orange. Turn right (Jesse Blacks) and Wa La you are now on Oakridge Rd.

That looks like the route going to DS2 home and then the Nela bridge route back maybe

Other than Crimeline have you seen anything saying from her phone recordsshe was in the area of Sand Lake and Orange.

Other than us using that information... its interesting that this hasnt been picked up by MSM....I can see getting the 4:15 wrong because information in the beginning had the information Dale gave of her arriving at 4PM.

But to say they got infor from her phone....meant LE gave that info..
(this report is dated 11/18/11. so either they( LE }was being really vague about this area or crimeline was told something that LE hasnt told anyone else....(that I can find anyway.}

It says in this video about the phone or rather Hummer going west
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Fa...arker-s-birthday/-/1637132/8455176/-/pj560l/-

Thanks Breathe and captdj.

It definitely sounds like a trail of pings! And I agree with your route, Sparky. No proof of this, but sounds to me like he was avoiding Lee Vista, maybe avoiding the intersection with the camera, so he could have exited out the north exit from the condos and made a u-turn at the next divider break, and headed north on Goldenrod to Hoffner.

Maybe he took the north road from his condo unit instead of the south road that had a couple of surveillance cams mounted on condos. Wonder if that north road had some surveillance cams too.

and using both reports Michelle Iphone was pinging Hoffner about 4:30PM and heading west from Semoran....

Strangely the same time Dale says he is in route to his Parents home..

Do you think he told police he travelled that route or do you think he would make up another route....If he had his cell phone ON then he cant lie his way out of that.....

I have to say again if he had Michelle Phone and his phone on all night carrying both around.......he deserves a spot on Worlds dumbest criminials.

Dale could be doing this right now:banghead::banghead::banghead:

and using both reports Michelle Iphone was pinging Hoffner about 4:30PM and heading west from Semoran....

Strangely the same time Dale says he is in route to his Parents home..

Do you think he told police he travelled that route or do you think he would make up another route....If he had his cell phone ON then he cant lie his way out of that.....

I have to say again if he had Michelle Phone and his phone on all night carrying both around.......he deserves a spot on Worlds dumbest criminials.

I lived around the Hoffner/Goldenrod area for many years. If I were to go to Jess Blacks, this is the only way I would go. It is the quickest way to get there, but when you go thru Belle Isle the speed limit is only 25.

Coming home that way in 5 pm traffic is a bear!

ETA I wanted to add Hoffner is only two lanes all the way from Goldenrod to Orange Ave.

Very interesting about her cell phone pinging close to the condo at about 4:30pm. So we know DSJr was lying about the time MP got there and the time she left at the very least. (Well we knew that anyway from the video) But if her phone was pinging near the condo at around 4:30pm and his alibi about being at his parent's house at that time and an unrelated witness saw him was airtight, he never would have been named a suspect IMO.

If no one other than a family member is vouching for him being at the parents at 4:30pm that opens up a huge window of opportunity. I wonder how a seasoned attorney like MN would get caught up in that timeline if it's just a family member vouching for him being there?

And if he was 100 percent there by an independent witness, who wasn't there?

There has to be at least one witness siting of either the Hummer or the red truck on this route. I can't believe he travelled all that way without anyone noticing...especially if it was the Hummer. And if there are none, maybe neither of these vehicles were on this route with MP's phone?

MOO

If you plug in the distance from the condos to Hoffner at Semoran on Google maps, the directions say that takes about 4 minutes. 4:26 to 4:30 is......4 minutes.

Although if the traffic is bad like you describe, Sparky, I guess 4 minutes is too quick? Still, wouldn't it be very interesting if the "Waterford" Ping came at or pretty darn close to the condos?

I lived around the Hoffner/Goldenrod area for many years. If I were to go to Jess Blacks, this is the only way I would go. It is the quickest way to get there, but when you go thru Belle Isle the speed limit is only 25.

Coming home that way in 5 pm traffic is a bear!

ETA I wanted to add Hoffner is only two lanes all the way from Goldenrod to Orange Ave.

Yes Belle Isle way also has many stop signs and speed humps.

Also keep in mind Semoran and Hoffner also has the red light camera.

Hmmm--I guess it's kinda hard to avoid cams these days. I wonder if it's one of those cams that are only tripped by people running the light, or whether it generally records traffic.

But then again he could've gone down Hoffner cross Semoran to Left on Conway Rd. to Right on Judge to Daetwyler to Seminole Dr., to Nela, across the Nela bridge to Orange Ave. Right on Orange and Left on Oakridge. (Jesse Blacks )

I don't remember any stop signs going that way, speed humps yes. I also wasn't sure if there was a camera at 436 and Hoffner. Couldn't remember. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah