Nancy Grace 10/6/08 - Monday

ITA - except I think that the woman who spotted her car and her coming outta the woods was DEAD ON and KC knows this. She wants to "go there and tell JB that this is where ZG and sis took Caylee from her" to try to get her off the hook - she (KC) knows TES is coming back and is going to search that area and find her. IMO they all (the A family + KC AND JB) are all running a little skeered right about now. Tough noogies.

Not to sound paranoid or anything, but I hope LE keeps a watch on the most likely areas to search. I wouldn't want to see someone go there and dig up the remains and move them to another location.

:behindbar
And they have the money right now to get her out of the country too. She is not charged yet with a capital crime, so how much hunting could LE do and justify the cost?

LP would hunt her down like a rabid dog. I would not want to run with him on my butt.

I am sure LP is shouting "bring it on little girl, bring it on." .:eye::put em up::HBwhiteflag::couch::bud::behindbar:behindbar

This may be a dumb thought, but the peeps that backed her bond did so under the provisions that she was on home arrest, not frolicking around Orlando. If I were those peeps I would pull that bond so fast...seriously. I really don't think they would stand for her being provided the opportunity to search...not that I think a judge will let her either though.

I sooo agree with you sweetmop. I also think LP may have a few spy/friends on her facebook and myspace pages and they are relaying info back to him. For someone who says he's computer illiterate he sure knows an awful lot. :)
Yeah, Leonard has that laid back, country boy aire about him, but he is one savvy, smart man! He didn't come to town on the turnip truck! lol!:)
And he wants her behind bars for good as much as we do!:behindbar

I just can't help but think she's got something devious planned, otherwise why want to do a secret search now? As if the judge who gave her the $500,000 bail amount will allow this motion though. I don't think so! :) MOO

Exactly my thought, pathera, everything she does is in her best interest only! IMO:furious:

:behindbar

I am sure LP is shouting "bring it on little girl, bring it on." .:eye::put em up::HBwhiteflag::couch::bud::behindbar:behindbar
You bet he is!
Really, I'd kind of like to see him and Rob D chase her down!:)

Not to sound paranoid or anything, but I hope LE keeps a watch on the most likely areas to search. I wouldn't want to see someone go there and dig up the remains and move them to another location.
That thought crossed my mind weeks ago.

I think LE has held back quite a few docs. There's no way they have released all the records that hey have. I did read that more docs are set to be released in a few days. Not sure where I read it.:confused:

I read that too. I think it was on one of the Orlando news sites today.

Exactly my thought, pathera, everything she does is in her best interest only! IMO:furious:
And her best interest right now is staying out of jail. What timing she suddenly wants to look for Caylee with TX Equusearch coming back! Maybe she fears her days outside jail are numbered and it's time to split. :behindbar

Funny you say that Leila, I have been wondering where Lee has been. LE has to have someone on him, KWIM?:rolleyes:

This may be a dumb thought, but the peeps that backed her bond did so under the provisions that she was on home arrest, not frolicking around Orlando. If I were those peeps I would pull that bond so fast...seriously. I really don't think they would stand for her being provided the opportunity to search...not that I think a judge will let her either though.
I don't think this "search" is going to happen, whether it's the people who posted her bond revoking it or the Judge simply saying "no". MOO

You know, I don't see anything that is in Casey's best interest in this anymore. Outside of not getting the needle...things are not looking very promising for her "best interests". Well...I guess she does have her health...eh? (I wonder if they have asked for a HIV test yet on her yet?)

Casey doesn't want to search for Caylee- she wants the court to tell her she can't!

I can see JB now- Casey was kept/forbidden/imprisoned stopped from searching for her daughter!

JoAnn_W

My thoughts exactly. I only hope that when JB tries to make that arguement in court it will open the door wiiiiide open for prosecution to walk through with substantiating evidence as to why KC is a flight risk, a risk to witnesses involved, and/or a risk to tamper with a disposed body.

Search in secret??? Never heard of that one. And why does KC need to go herself?

If she coulda, she woulda....4 months ago. Too late now.

Furthermore, whats stopping any of the other money-collecting members of the A clan from putting their collections towards thier intended use?? HM?

You know, I don't see anything that is in Casey's best interest in this anymore. Outside of not getting the needle...things are not looking very promising for her "best interests". Well...I guess she does have her health...eh? (I wonder if they have asked for a HIV test yet on her yet?)

I think casey's best interest, to HER at least is having the media spotlight on her. She does love the attention!!

Reporter to Casey today,
"Casey, why did you decide to wait 4 months to want to go look for your daughter"?

Had to be Kathi Bellich from the local news station. She always throws out zingers everytime she sees Casey.

I'll bet that question just stumped Casey too, didn't it?

I don't think this "search" is going to happen, whether it's the people who posted her bond revoking it or the Judge simply saying "no". MOO

Nope me either..I would like for the judge to say YES go look and then for the bond to be revoked..in that order lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cakelady2469
Back