WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
at the end they said something about the 3:30 but I couldn't figure out if she said they were having it or were not having it...

doesn't seem like they can say much... but they are doing a great job in keeping this out there (a lot like LE handled the Sandra Cantu case)

I'm pretty sure the "non answer" about the brother is pretty indicative that they have been talking to him.

I'm positive they know where Julia is. I think he wants her to feel comfortable, not like she is being watched.

Thanks for the transcription, Surfie!! It's greatly appreciated!!

I, too, and still wondering why they haven't arrested her for child endangerment/abandonment (especially after admitting to leaving the children during the 11 hour mediation. I just don't get that. I really think they may get her talk if she's locked up.

I'm pretty sure the "non answer" about the brother is pretty indicative that they have been talking to him.

I'm positive they know where Julia is. I think he wants her to feel comfortable, not like she is being watched.

BBM - I really hope your right. I can't imagine that it would be otherwise.

FWIW, my guess on her obsession with the toilet is the splashing which occurs while standing. It's not exactly as clean as sitting down. Though grown men can be aware of cleaning after themselves, especially when living with a woman.

God help her when it comes to little boys, toilet training boys to stand up. I remember training my son and having to repeat over and over not to lean on a disgusting public toilet while going. Not to mention, mine had to take of ALL of his clothing EVERY time he went in a public bathroom. (I warned my sister about that when she was training my now 3 yr old nephew.)

I can imagine her being obsessed about the cleanliness of the underside of the toilet seat and the rim of the bowl.

I don't know why they chose a property with a single bathroom, unless she was that obsessive about ALL the bathrooms in the house.

jmo

Oh my, I have 3 boys no girls, and now have 4 grandchildren that are boys. I put a cute little sign in one of my bathrooms that says: stand a little closer, it's shorter than you think. LOL

She will "grin and bare" it for the money and then go into the bathroom, shut the door, get out her cleaning products, and SCRUB herself. She might chose cleaning devices/products that mentally healthy individuals would NEVER consider using on their bodies or in their orifices.

Pensfan
______
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

Pen...I am running through the house with my ears plugged and my eyes closed screaming TMI TMI TMI.:floorlaugh:

Thanks for the transcription, Surfie!! It's greatly appreciated!!

I, too, and still wondering why they haven't arrested her for child endangerment/abandonment (especially after admitting to leaving the children during the 11 hour mediation. I just don't get that. I really think they may get her talk if she's locked up.

Any guess as to when we might get some real info???? and/or arrests?

I have visions of the LE dept in Susan Powell's case where they dropped the ball and did not follow Josh when he rented a car. I HOPE beyond HOPE that they are really watching Julia!!!

He won't disclose what they have found on social media sites. He won't talk about specifics of the social media sites.

How can all theories still be on teh table after 10 days? It comes back to evidence. They have sufficient resources. The evidence hasn't directly pointed in one specific way.

Key accomplishments from days 1-10. He will answer that later; wants to protect the integrity of the investigation.

Haven't processed all 1100 tips. Those processed haven't been really helpful in the investigation.

How long has it been since talked to Julia? Initially, it was couple of hours with an attorney on the 6th. Since then have reached out to her attorney but to no avail.

Sky's passport? He does not want to talk specifically about these things. "We know what we need to know."

I thought it was confirmed Sky didn't have a passport? Am I going crazy? :waitasec:

In reading between the lines, I think the FBI BAU has Julia nailed. More than likely, all of this is being orchestrated by them and the little drips and pieces of this's and that's are meant to make her crack.

I imagine we'll be seeing a few more things about her internet travels over the coming days that will not be very complimentary.

I have visions of the LE dept in Susan Powell's case where they dropped the ball and did not follow Josh when he rented a car. I HOPE beyond HOPE that they are really watching Julia!!!

Me too....will really be shocked if they aren't watching 24/7...

I thought it was confirmed Sky didn't have a passport? Am I going crazy? :waitasec:

I don't think he does; but, i think the reporter assumed he did. Maj. Mike just kind of glossed over that statement/question with, "We know what we need to know."

IMO, this is all directed at Julia. They know she is watching. :)

But she lawyered up. I'm not sure what they expect her to do. Surely, they don't think she's going to run over there and answer questions and implicate herself.

This "taunting" can go on forever.

LOL...I don't know what's worst.

LE having daily PC's (twice a day) with nothing new to say or not have any at all.

But she lawyered up. I'm not sure what they expect her to do. Surely, they don't think she's going to run over there and answer questions and implicate herself.

This "taunting" can go on forever.

No, she'll be like Scotty Peterson. Drive around, get on the computer, call friends and family, and she'll slip up. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288