GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome to all of our new members!!!!

:hero::fireworks::fireworks2::fireworks::hero:

It's nice having new folks join in on posting - fresh ideas and added creativity.
Welcome yall.

VOH,
Okay just a silly question now. When I watch the video of Nick, I see that the one day on he had on the same shirt as the following day as when he turned himself in. So, that tells me he is not the neatest of people. Can you recall, did he have on the same clothes on Friday night at the bar that you saw him in on Saturday, Just a yes or no?

and

You said you cannot tell us about Nick and Kelli's conversations at all that night? Is that because you never heard their conversations or because you cannot tell us yet or at this time?

Thanks so much for bearing up with us...

No.

Their conversations that night? I only heard part of it. I was referring to the conversation I had with Nick on Saturday.

thanks, I did MQ too, and got the 10.37 - I guess.. well... if it's ME driving, its more like 9-10 minutes - not 16... lol

City traffic. That's only with lights and speed limit. Then put the other cars into the equation.

Here is a video of JVM speaking to Kelli's sister. She asks her about where Mike was living. See what you think after hearing her response in regards to whether they were separated. Hopefully think link is okay. If not, then I'm sorry.
http://savemenow.org/s-a-v-e-women/missing-kelli-bordeaux/

This is good - JVM video from April 17 when Jane speaks with Olivia (Kelli's sister) who appears on video, and Johnna (Kelli's mom) over the phone.

Olivia said that an official call from Fort Bragg was made to Mike (Kelli's husband). Mike then called Olivia to inquire as to the last time she heard from or had been in touch with Kelli. Immediately alarmed, Olivia flew into action and got herself to Fort Bragg. Olivia was evasive when answering whether or not Kelli and Mike lived together; Johnna seemed more positive about their relationship and assumed Mike would be returning to his and Kelli's apartment in Fayetteville after his stay in Florida. I'm thinking that sometimes a sister might have more up-to-date information regarding the status of her sister's marriage or how she's feeling emotionally about things. Mom could be the last to know to protect mom's feelings and spare her pain.

So, 1. Since someone from Fort Bragg contacted Mike, and he was reportedly in Florida on Monday morning, they must have contacted him via his cell phone. That's good, as his phone pings like any other cell phone does and is traceable. Kelli disappeared early Saturday morning - Kelli was not reported missing until Monday afternoon. They can check the week long history of pings if Mike carried the same cell phone throughout the month. If not, that would be hinky imo.

And, 2. As stated, mom and sis seem to have different demeanors towards Mike. :waitasec:

And, 3. Let's say Kelli was spooked because she caught a glimpse of her husband - who was not supposed to be home. Anyway, I'm glad his phone information can be looked at (and should be looked at) to verify that everything is as it should be and matches up with his claims.
That along with checking with the people in Florida he was with, especially Friday night and Saturday. (remember Mike said he spoke to Kelli at 3PM on Friday afternoon - could he have made a mad dash to Florida?)

I don't know how I missed the chain of notification information before as told by Olivia on April 17 - Fort Bragg to Mike to Olivia and beyond - but I did.

What bothers me, is that he was found on monday. So he didn't report for duty either.

The report is talking about this soldier being found this Monday (day b4 yesterday) right? That is a week after the Monday KB didn't report.

Yikes, I sense stuff is happening. I'm going to have alot of catching up to do as I have something I have to do - :maddening:.
:seeya: all later.

Did not pan out, but apparently the same area will be looked at again tomorrow my searchers.

Somehow I missed that Froggy Bottoms was being shut down due to back rent owed and damages. Has the bar continued to operate the last few days?

Edit: I should say that an eviction notice has been filed in district court.

Yes, you are correct, it's just odd to me and interesting that it happened.

Initially it had me going too! I remember early last week I asked (posted) if anyone had heard of another soldier not reporting on that Monday (4/16). At that time the "ran off" ideas was being discussed.

It is sad this soldier has died; hopefully LE can sort it out quickly.

Somehow I missed that Froggy Bottoms was being shut down due to back rent owed and damages. Has the bar continued to operate the last few days?

Do you know when it was filed ?TIA!

Was open yesterday.

Hi all! This is my first post here, though I’ve been a long time lurker. I’ve tried to follow this thread as much as I can, so I hope I’m not repeating something that’s already been discussed. And I hope I can get my thoughts across properly…

From what I’ve seen of KB’s photos she seems to be a fun loving girl. It’s reported that NH took KB home at 1:20am, which seems a little early to me for a 23 year old. Even now myself at almost 30 when I do go to the bar we very rarely leave before the bouncers force us out. I’m assuming Froggy Bottoms closed at 2am? And I remember VOH mentioned that some patrons stay even later. Pair that with the fact that no husband (or anyone else for that matter) was home waiting for her, she seemingly had no obligations for the following day (as she wasn’t reported missing until Monday), and she was texting all evening, and I’m really led to believe that perhaps she had plans other than to just go home when NH dropped her off. I’ve read that Kelli may not have been feeling well Friday night/Saturday morning, so if that is the case perhaps that explains it. Or maybe she just isn’t a late night girl.

Another thought…if NH’s story is to be believed then when asked if she was married KB replied “it’s complicated.” If that’s all that was said, then NH wouldn’t have known her living situation and very well may have figured that her husband/bf was waiting at home for her. Especially when he says he assumed she wanted to be dropped off away from the apartment because she didn’t want anyone to see her with him. In that case, he wouldn’t have known beforehand that he would have 2 days to cover up whatever he may have done to KB. So if something did happen in the car on the ride home he probably would have been rushing to cover it up thinking that it wouldn’t be long before police would be notified, and he would be the first POI. In my mind, a rushed perp leaves behind lots of evidence…

For some reason I’m just not convinced NH did it…

I really like your post because it actually stopped me in my thoughts and brought to our attention something I hadnt thought of-all bolded above. I totally agree with this.
I am bothered by the fact that she was missing 60 hours or 2 1/2 days and no one was worried or alarmed that they couldnt reach her. She did not respond to text or return calls? Her husband, friends in Fla. co-workers and associates, siblings and mother went over two days without a sound from her. I just cant believe no one sent someone over to the apartment to check on her. Mike could have called a neighbor or co-worker. Did Kelli and her husband have any friends here or was she lonely and isolated?
No one noticed her absence.
I am being snarky but no wonder she was hanging out at Froggys.
JMO

I prefer to lurk but here goes...I am on the fence about MB. I have to say that it is strange that MB and Kelli communicated (don't recall if it was text or call) at 3:00 on Friday while Kelli was at work but he isn't the one that reported her missing. I would think that if you were married (complicated or not) and you spoke with your spouse on Friday and you were out of town leaving your spouse at home alone you would call and check on her throughout the weekend, no? I know if my husband wasn't able to reach me after a few hours he would be calling anyone and everyone to go try to locate me. I have this weird feeling that she may have been texting MB throughout the night and maybe she was spooked by a text from him or something? Maybe he was upset she was out? Maybe that's why she wanted out of the car - so MB wouldn't see NH dropping her off? Don't get me wrong...a lot is pointing to NH but I can't personally rule out MB.

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member