Nancy Grace Special 11/27/08 Thursday "Inside The First 24 Hours".

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Nov 24, 2008
Two documentary specials with video and interviews you've never seen!

Thursday at 8 & 10 PM ET Nov 27, 2008
What happened the first 24 hours Caylee was reported missing? Nancy Grace dissects the timeline.

Friday at 8 & 10 PM ET Nov 28, 2008
What happened the first month Caylee went missing? Nancy Grace pieces together the story.

DON'T MISS: THE SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ON NANCY GRACE
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Casey Anthony case: Nancy Grace shares her theories with Jacqueline London of WKMG-Channel 6 tonight.
posted by halboedeker on Nov 24, 2008 3:02:41 PM

If you're a Grace fan, you can see her at 11 p.m. Monday on the late news of WKMG-Channel 6.
Anchor Jacqueline London interviewed Grace. The Headline News host shared her theories about the case. http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...anthony-3.html

Two documentary specials with video and interviews you've never seen!

Thursday at 8 & 10 PM ET
What happened the first 24 hours Caylee was reported missing? Nancy Grace dissects the timeline.

Friday at 8 & 10 PM ET
What happened the first month Caylee went missing? Nancy Grace pieces together the story.

DON'T MISS: THE SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ON NANCY GRACE
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

:woohoo: This should be interesting.

NG is going to be on holiday so she is filling in the time slots for Thanksgiving weekend with pre-recorded snippets. There will not be anything new, just rehashing what we know.

NG is always 2 steps behind this group. LOL

I had a dream last night that a WS'r solved the case.

NG is going to be on holiday so she is filling in the time slots for Thanksgiving weekend with pre-recorded snippets. There will not be anything new, just rehashing what we know.

MADJGNLAW, just said "w/videos & interviews, you've NEVER seen", so it will be NEW!

Betcha it isn't anything new... she has carried this story every night for 4 months.

Everyone is always 2 steps behind WSers! We're an awesome group with some of the best sleuthing minds on the net for cryin out loud. I'll watch this even though it will be mostly rehash. If I can listen to Cindy spew on and on in those tapes then I can handle NG reruns. LOL

It may be some jail house recordings that we havent heard- just maybe-

How many times do you think we'll hear/see the video of Cindy saying "There was no odor in the car before it got to the towyard. NO ODOR!" NG loves to play that one over and over and over.....Uggggg....it is my all time most hated Cindyism.

Did anyone happen to tape the London / Grace interview last night on Channel 6 ? I was on the phone with a local TES searcher while it was on so I missed it (well I could see it but couldn't hear it).

Or is there a link to the video interview that was on last night ?

I'm going to make an Irish Coffee, go into the bedroom, close the door and watch, old news or not. At least maybe Nancy's top will be new.

Me too. :crazy:

I loved this line last night on NG from Susan Moss:

"It's absolutely indisputable that the smell from the trunk stunk worse than a dead skunk!"

Bumping.

Thanks for the info. Don't forget to TIVO this special. Or mark it on your calendar.

Laney

Do you know whether the special lasts one or two hours? I assume it is on the Headline News channel because ATT Yahoo does not list in on any channel and ATT does not have a slot for Headline News.

bumpity bump,.... 31 minutes until showtime!!!! I hope this is more than rehashing what we already know,...

well nothing so far we haven't seen, heard or knew of already, but it's still a good show for reviewing things in order...

well nothing so far we haven't seen, heard or knew of already, but it's still a good show for reviewing things in order...

Yeah, I don' think we'll hear anything we don't know already. I'm watching just to see if there will be any pics or video clips of the players involved that I might have missed.

It's kind of nice just to review everything. I'm having a cup of Chai too...Tastefully Simple is yummy.

Yeah, I don' think we'll hear anything we don't know already. I'm watching just to see if there will be any pics or video clips of the players involved that I might have missed.

Heck, I'm just here for my fix! LOL!!
That pic of Caylee with her fingers on her chin - she looks SO much liks Cindy.

Oh God, the 911 call where CA says Caylee is missing still makes me cry. :^(

does anyone know if Cindy or George commented on these docs being made public?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back