2008.09.18 Tracy M Interview Audio #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than finding poor Caylee's body, this is a huge bomshell in my opinion. Tracy M shows an insight of KC's mindset. She did not care at all about her missing daughter. She came out of jail and was flirting with men on Myspace, had a crush on TM's son, took the entire thing for a joke and even wanted to have matching anklet bracelets with TM. When the air samples were mentioned it would have been the first time that KC would have known that Caylee was indeed dead and her response was "many people had access to the car"… a defensive response, not a shocked response of "OMG, my daughter may be dead".

TM's testimony will show that KC did not have a single worry about her missing possibly dead daughter. She just wanted to watch the Hills!!!

No wonder JB didn't want this admitted.

Caylee came home with flea bites once.
Cindy and Casey claimed they had not had a "fight" in months.
Casey says to George when he is screaming at her: Don't treat me like a cop!
Jose blasted the stereo when HE was meeting with Casey.
George tells his friend Jim I am not going to live this lie!
After the blow up with Casey morning one out of jail, he would not go near her.
Mentions Eisenberg case on 20/20 that Jose brought over for Casey to watch.
Lee did not like Tracy.
He did not like Casey talking to Tracy. He was "kinda rude" and just basically ignored Tracy.
Lee claimed to have ordered the pizza and then later retracted and said he did not order it.

Casey told George "you're going to have to leave" after he calls her on her lies....my Lord, she runs them people.

Interesting - Jose showed Casey a 20/20 episode on the Eisenbergs to get her to realize to keep her mouth shut.

I can't quite explain why I feel this way, but I understand why casey took to this woman. She seems a lot younger than I imagined she would be, and a lot more street smart, if you know what I mean. I see why casey latched onto her like she is reported to have done, and thank goodness casey did. the mindset insights are going to prove to be helpful in painting the overall picture.

Just hafta say - it must have been like being in the Twilight Zone in that house...

Lyrics to the song "b!tch" by Sevendust:

I can't imagine to be like you the pain and suffering you put me through
You surrounded yourself with evil
Every nightmare you have is your equal

(don't hesitate) You live in your own hell.
(outta my way) You're surrounded by evil
(don't hesitate) you can't get away (outta my way, outta my way)

Dark clouds will follow you rainy days will always find you
You can't ever get away
Evil will come Another day

(don't hesitate) You live in your own hell.
(outta my way) You're surrounded by evil
(don't hesitate) you can't get away (outta my way, outta my way)

I can't imagine to be like you the pain and suffering you put me through
You surrounded yourself with evil I hope it catched you up
I can't imagine to be like you the pain and the suffering you put me through

Casey says Caylee is "Italian", but that she herself is Romanian/Irish. Tells Tracy that Jesus Ortiz is not Caylee's father, but doesn't say anything else about who is. Tracy thinks she doesn't know who the father is.

I can't quite explain why I feel this way, but I understand why casey took to this woman. She seems a lot younger than I imagined she would be, and a lot more street smart, if you know what I mean. I see why casey latched onto her like she is reported to have done, and thank goodness casey did. the mindset insights are going to prove to be helpful in painting the overall picture.

I was thinking the same thing. Don't know if it was a stroke of luck that LP paired them together but it was brilliant. Sad thing is that she liked KC too. KC is so seductive. Even though you are aware that she is a possible killer, a notorious liar and a thief you are drawn to her. KC even sent her a Myspace message after the assignment was over.

Says that CA sent her to research something online (JG's picture on choloroform) and it was on WS and she hates people who sits online all day doing that and that they are losers.

Thanks for all your reports. I'm packing for vacation and can't get into the actual documents/tapes till I return.

If it was Tracey putting down WS, I'm not surprised. She was being simpatico and trying to blend in with the A's. What a nightmarish experience that must have been.

Casey think this is all going to end in a MISTRIAL!!!! Tracy then jokes about her believing she's a lawyer b/c Universal must have given her an honorary law degree!! (actually, that was pretty funny)

Casey says Caylee is "Italian", but that she herself is Romanian/Irish. Tells Tracy that Jesus Ortiz is not Caylee's father, but doesn't say anything else about who is. Tracy thinks she doesn't know who the father is.

I was thinking the same thing. Don't know if it was a stroke of luck that LP paired them together but it was brilliant. Sad thing is that she liked KC too. KC is so seductive. Even though you are aware that she is a possible killer, a notorious liar and a thief you are drawn to her. KC even sent her a Myspace message after the assignment was over.

My sister is a pathological liar, and I've seen her do stuff like this; she "shows off" around people she likes. Talks and talks and talks (which means she lies and lies and lies), gets giddy, tells stories about herself and how good she is and good things she's done, on and on. Focus is totally on her.
Sadly, this all makes perfect sense to me. Casey wants all the attention. It's so sad that she felt that she had to compete with Caylee to get attention, it's the total opposite of maternal instincts. I wish so much that she could've gotten HELP before all of this :(

My sister is a pathological liar, and I've seen her do stuff like this; she "shows off" around people she likes. Talks and talks and talks (which means she lies and lies and lies), gets giddy, tells stories about herself and how good she is and good things she's done, on and on. Focus is totally on her.
Sadly, this all makes perfect sense to me. Casey wants all the attention. It's so sad that she felt that she had to compete with Caylee to get attention, it's the total opposite of maternal instincts. I wish so much that she could've gotten HELP before all of this :(

Wow - I was just mulling the same thing over. Listening to Tracy's interview makes me wonder why in the world something wasn't done earlier. There is definitely a huge (personality disorder???) issue here.

ETA It is interesting that Tracy mentions more than once that Casy does not have a grip on reality and has no clue how a mother of a missing child should act. Said she holds Jose in "hero status" because she thinks he makes her look good in public.

She does laugh alot. She acts as if she had fun doing this lol.

It sounds to me as if when Casey is around her family she reverts to behaving like a spoiled immature little child, complete with tantrums. She acted like Tracey was a "playdate" for her since she couldn't go out to play. Around the family, her mental and emotional age is at most around 12 years old. The family encourages this behavior, and George, I think it is a little late to demand any different. Maybe like 20 years ago. Too little too late.

She does laugh alot. She acts as if she had fun doing this lol.

it is very annoying..what happen to be professional???:furious:

I'm thinking (hoping, maybe) that it's a combo of her personality, nerves from being interviewed, and maybe the oddness of the subject of what they are discussing. If you listen, she laughs when she talks about the absurd things (like the matching ankle bracelet, for example). I can picture her shrugging her shoulders and shaking her head as she is laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82