Social Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys, did read LM rip-off report about the Karla Homolka forum owner Jennifer (WKH)?
I think he was talking about himself, he is describing his own behaviour.
what is this called? psychological projection?
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...kh+homolka+forum&cd=30&hl=pt-BR&ct=clnk&gl=br

Also read the comments below the report, the user "Kristina Horton - Sault Saint Marie (Canada)" is probably Luka again!
I think it is interesting to know that the person who lend that 'italiansweetheart' / katzzpaw id to Magnotta used to work in the post office... hope she didn't give any tip to Luka about how to mail the body parts and she is not involved in this stuff, lol, anyway it seems she is a cat owner and perhaps LM killed the kittens to hurt / attack her.
Luka always claimed to be stalked, framed but in reality it seems he was the one stalking, harassing people online...

Hey Donyale,

I just read your comments on the mascara murder blog where you made a connecting between an LM youtube account and that of BB. Very interesting! Did you also see the Facial Mouth Tick video that BB commented on a couple of months ago?

are his family guy rants on YT still available? i never read those. im interested in seeing them if anyone has links.

sucks2bufool (Luka) on YT says some interesting stuff. They also commented on video about LM not wanting family guy cancelled. Might find something from there?

I think from the videos uploaded on that account, he was possibly dealing with a break up from someone he 'loved' in January 09. Seen a few 'rare' pics on one video. I can't help wondering who the other people in some of the pics are.

Hey Donyale,

I just read your comments on the mascara murder blog where you made a connecting between an LM youtube account and that of BB. Very interesting! Did you also see the Facial Mouth Tick video that BB commented on a couple of months ago?

Thanks pannekoek! I've heard about that comment, he was defending LM about the 'tics' wasn't he? I should look it up again, I remember it was discussed here on websleuths (I have information overload now). Beavis totally sounds like some online buddy who can't face the truth about Luka, it is just so strange how can he defend him with so much passion. There was one day that he was online 24hours answering every comment non stop, I was on youtube watching music videos and had one of his videos opened on another window and every 10mins the comments were updated, he would post something new and reply to defend LM. I even thought that person could be the one that mailed the body parts or maybe some Luka's client in love or some relative who is worried about him... lol, I hope he is just some regular troll, there are a lot of those on youtube. cheers!:seeya:

WTF?!??!

whats that sposed 2 mean? hearts? & i wonder how she knew him....or came in contact w/ him initially??

yup, rofl, she is nuts! I've just talked about her apology on the other thread (armchair psychology one). How could someone make a fan page of LM when everybody knew he was killing cats and uploading videos? she knew that he was a and still made a fan page for him.... what kind of person is she? She said she loved the killvideo and doesn't give a damn about the victim... no empathy whatsoever, said Luka is inspirational, come on, either she is retarded or think we are idiots. No ones feel obliged to reply emails just because of little hearts and cute messages, unless she has zero self-steem. Her mother probably told her to apologize, I don't think she is being honest now. JMO

yup, rofl, she is nuts! I've just talked about her apology on the other thread (armchair psychology one). How could someone make a fan page of LM when everybody knew he was killing cats and uploading videos? she knew that he was a and still made a fan page for him.... what kind of person is she? She said she loved the killvideo and doesn't give a damn about the victim... no empathy whatsoever, said Luka is inspirational, come on, either she is retarded or think we are idiots. No ones feel obliged to reply emails just because of little hearts and cute messages, unless she has zero self-steem. Her mother probably told her to apologize, I don't think she is being honest now. JMO

I was wondering what she could have emailed him about the cat killing videos that would have led to friendship....

Thanks pannekoek! I've heard about that comment, he was defending LM about the 'tics' wasn't he?:

WARNING!! EXTREME LONG POST... haha..

The youtube video Facial Mouth Ticks has been nagging me for weeks now. I tried to let it go bec I couldn’t find a connection between BB and LM, just concluded that BB must be a moran or master troll. And the video had been removed.

But since I know, bec of you, there is a pre-murder connection between LM and BB its back to nag me! I don’t know what has been researched here about the video yet. And cant be bothered to go through all of it. Also think its better not to let myself be influenced by other previous recollections/perceptions of the video.

Let me start with telling how I came to see it and why it intriqued me. I was refreshing youtube for new video’s about the case and BB popped-up, was one of the first to see it. I was interested in what kind of people defend people like LM, so I went through his youtube history and bumbed into the Facial Mouth Ticks video he commented on. It was uploaded by a differnet youtube account. The video description said something about that the uploader had met some 20ish guy with severe facial ticks and asked for help.

There were I think two (maby three responses). BB answered a question by a poster that had seen the video and asked how it was going with the person in the video. So it appeared that BB new the person in the video. Not long after BB deleted his comment there. But what was weird; the person in the video resembled LM. It was shot so you couldn’t see his eyebrows, the tell tail to know if its LM..haha… It really looked like LM with what I know now is his long hair wig but couldn’t be sure bec I couldn’t see the eyebrow and the constant ticks. I’ve known some people with Tourette who have facial ticks and the ones in the video just seemed simulated. I watched the vid I don’t know how many times…

Now I know there is a connection between BB and LM I really think it might have been LM in the video. But that knowledge brought another nag to my brain. Why would he make a video about facial ticks and ask for responses (don’t think it was his youtube account by the way but someone he knows). It made me think about the discussion here on WS about he side affects of the meds that LM is ‘on’, one of them is facial ticks.

I don’t know if you read my post in the Armchair psych profile thread #1031 but combined with that it makes me think its actually possible LM might be misdiagnosed and the video was a way to see/practise if he could simulate side effects of a drug he wasn’t taking to be able to fool people he has a mental illness and been taking drugs for it.

I know its a completely far fetched hypotheses but it all, in context, actually seems logical in my brain, LOL.

Ps it could also be that he did get the right diagnoses but didn’t want to use his meds and was trying to perfect the simulation of ticks to maintain the illusion that he was using them. That would definitly be a much simpler explanation than the above. But I’m sticking with it for now bec I still think he’s a psychopath, LOL.

“I don’t know … he would always send me hearts in messages if I don’t reply to him.”

Explaining why she was so interested in him, St. Denis answered, “It’s because of his looks and his personality, but I understand he is a psychopath.”

damn we all want love but...well...damn!

there is someone out there for everyone i suppose....:vomit:

The young woman from the fan page interview seems lonely, insecure, and in need of love. I think she's telling the truth in the interview. It's too bad that she made the fan page though. *shakes head*

for those interested, this is the 'new' Watching Karla Holmolka board:

http://www.wkh2012.proboards.com/index.cgi

found here at the WKH FB page (where there is lots of discussion about Luka):

http://www.facebook.com/WatchingKarlaH

where they state they are still in the process of uploading archives from the old WKH board to the new one, including 'historical discussion' - I don't know if that means any old Luka posts will be re-instated but that might be interesting if so

The young woman from the fan page interview seems lonely, insecure, and in need of love. I think she's telling the truth in the interview. It's too bad that she made the fan page though. *shakes head*

....and how old is she? she looks like she's maybe 15 or so.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆