CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #7 FOUND DECEASED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what happened to the other thread? I was just reading along and then BAM! No more thread.

so is the other thread pulled for review? I got to page 9 and it bumped me out.

I finished page 8 but couldn't get to 9...

Thanks Animal!

Wow, what happened to the other thread? I was just reading along and then BAM! No more thread.

Same here. :(

I bet the Admin and Mods where getting a lot of alerts from users and so they yanked it. Dang it and I was just about caught up reading.

I did find his father and he is not in anyway associated with Yale or a professor as someone questioned earlier.

:crazy:Well shoot LOL I was playing catch up trying to find pics and suspects name , all the sudden the thread is gone

My daughter just said maybe Annie found out that this guy and or family was doing something bad in the lab.......drugs, stealing etc........and they thought she was going to squeal.

I thought my account had been disabled or something. I couldn't access the ninth page of the sixth thread. :confused:

I was just about to post this when the thread disappeared. This is my last post for the night..............

Scandi

The other alternative is that he is not on the run and is just in hiding in his house. Maybe LE is searching all cars in the neighborhood to make sure that he does not escape and that no vigilantes do something bad (drive bys, etc). I would think that if he IS on the run, we would have had an announcment....

Thanks, I thought it was just me and I thought I was going to be put away!

Sooooo, does anyone know why Annie's family didn't make a statement?

so is the other thread pulled for review? I got to page 9 and it bumped me out.

I wondered too. I don't think we should be posting links to names and photos until it has been announced that this person is "the person of interest." I also think we should refrain from posting personal info. about his fiancee/family...they are victims here too.

I thought I broke websleuths!

I hope this reply is OK- I'm a little afraid of breaking the rules now,

A caller on JVM suggested that there may be a drug connection because of the drugs used in the animal lab. The caller claimed to have worked in a lab and had knowledge.

Hmmmmm, perhaps there is more than one suspect?

Caller is full of nonsense. Remember how I like to rant about rules, regulations, access, and THEY WILL SHUT YOU DOWN!? The "good" drugs are locked up, inventoried, log booked, and administered by veterinarians and veterinary techs. They are not kept where an animal tech could get to them. Now it might be possible someone could manage to swipe a vial once, but there would be a really severe reaction.

Those drugs are more applicable in large animal, not so much in rodents. Research techs might use them also, but the same controls would apply.

There would be no way a tech could set themselves up as a supplier

That's a dead end.

My daughter just said maybe Annie found out that this guy and or family was doing something bad in the lab.......drugs, stealing etc........and they thought she was going to squeal.

clever girl, your daughter, passionflower!

give her a hi five from emma!

Could be that since LE hasn't formally named a POI, even though the media has, he's not fair game on here.

Same here. :(

I bet the Admin and Mods where getting a lot of alerts from users and so they yanked it. Dang it and I was just about caught up reading.

I don't think you missed too much. Page 8 had just filled up and spilled over to 9 when the thread quit working for me. I don't remember any new info being revealed in the last couple of pages. The links to the news articles with the possible POI's name were early in the thread, so you probably already saw those.

I've been lurking on this thread, but was trying to catch up and was so behind that I wanted to get to the end before posting.

I used to be a faculty member at Yale in one of the programs that's housed over in that neck of the woods. Labrat and a couple others did a great job explaining the way a lab works.

I would just add that it's not that strange at Yale to have multiple people in a family working for the University and even sometimes within a single department -- it's not just the lab staff. Hiring at the staff level is very much about who you know. Yale has what a lot of people regard as good benefits, so once one person in a family works there, others in the family are interested and get hired as opportunities arise. I believe that HR even has a (widely disregarded) policy about posting things internally before they are posted externally, so that would give people who know someone an edge. I would guess it's similar at other universities, especially in places where the university is one of a handful of major employers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123