MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, I hadn't even thought of that and just last night we were discussing all the various paternity issues. It certainly could be a motive to disappear little Lisa.

That kind of plan doesn't make sense to me. How would she ever be able to "reappear" little Lisa?

But cops are calling him a 'mystery man.' And showing his picture to the neighbors. Wouldn't the cops already know who her brother was?

um, isn't the picture LE is showing around the neighborhood the "handyman" not the un-IDed male in the video from the market? Yeah, go ahead and speculate about WHO's on the video with Deborah . . . is it the "handyman" or the teen-neighbor or her brother (interesting comment)? OMG - it was Mr. Green in the Conservatory with the Rope!

Confusion, adding to it

If LE is calling him a mystery man, she still isn't telling who he is, I guess.

It looks like we are allowed to guess who was at the store with her so here you go: It was likely her brother Steve. I have so much to provide about him if he is ever named a person of interest. He lives 5 miles from her per last known address. Sorry if I have said too much here I am suppressing much more than this.
Oh if only you could tell, lol. Anyhow a thought just hit me. Let's say it was her brother and let's also say that the text at 2:30 am was also her brother. Since it was supposedly said "I'm ready when you are" it COULD have been a delayed delivery on the text. I can't tell you how many times someone texts me and I either a)never get it or b) get it hours or even days after they sent it. Just a thought, if either above are true.

um, isn't the picture LE is showing around the neighborhood the "handyman" not the un-IDed male in the video from the market?

Confusion, adding to it

Oh---I thought I read that it was the man with the box-o-wine that was a mystery. My bad.

First of all, I drink wine from a box. If you check it out, most brands in boxes are actually less alcohol then bottles. Just because she bought a box, does not mean she drank the whole thing. I think we are too quick to accuse sometimes. It was posted earlier too by a local that it could of been her brother, Steve, with her at the store.

I'm not saying she is innocent, but just because she went to the store and bought a box of wine, does not make her a murdererer. Also, if her husband worked until 4am, I would assume he left for work around 7 or 8pm. That means he was home when she went to the store.

I personally like the boxes as you can have a glass and it doesn't go stale like an open bottle does. A box can last a couple of weeks!

So are you saying she did something to Lisa to hide that from her husband and her live-in boyfriend?

Her lifestyle is supported from military benefits from her husband and her boyfriend's employment. I haven't heard/read about another source. Just speculating, looking for motive.

Oh---I thought I read that it was the man with the box-o-wine that was a mystery. My bad.

I think you are correct that the wine guy is a mystery. It hasn't been revealed to be one and the same as the "handyman" afaik.

JMO

This begs the question about Jeremy saying he gave police names of men cheating on their wives to check out? Which sounded strange when we first heard it?

Sounds like J and D may be playing a dangerous of "IM calling you out"....

imo

This mystery man could have been DB's brother. If it was at 5 pm JI was probably at home watching the children while they ran to the store. He might have stayed after JI went to work.

Lisa had a cold and a cough. Maybe one of them gave her a little wine to help her sleep and on top of cough medicine it was fatal. People do stupid things.

Then one of them took her away from the house. Would explain the man walking down the street with a baby. Faked the break-in.

moo

imo

I thought he said women cheating on their husbands, which makes more sense in this case as well. <Runs off to find video and listen>

Oh if only you could tell, lol. Anyhow a thought just hit me. Let's say it was her brother and let's also say that the text at 2:30 am was also her brother. Since it was supposedly said "I'm ready when you are" it COULD have been a delayed delivery on the text. I can't tell you how many times someone texts me and I either a)never get it or b) get it hours or even days after they sent it. Just a thought, if either above are true.

Doesn't LE know what her brother looks like? I believe they do.

Her lifestyle is supported from military benefits from her husband and her boyfriend's employment. I haven't heard/read about another source. Just speculating, looking for motive.

I am not sure where is this going? Her legal husband obviously knows he is not the bio dad of little Lisa, so why would she worry about his military benefits?

The biggest problem (not to repeat myself) about the wine-buying at this stage is not telling LE. I am sure they were asked to go over their day, piece by piece, minute by minute. If LE had to find a receipt and then a video, I am guessing she left that out. Or maybe not, maybe they are just verifying her story?

Doesn't LE know what her brother looks like? I beleive they do.

I'm sure they do but a lot of grocery store survelieance tapes aren't the highest of quality because they reuse them, so it could have had a grainy picture. It is possible they were able to make DB out because of her height, weight and hair but possibly the man pictured was hard to identify. JMO I did work in a grocery once and monitored the surveillance.

Hopefully I can at least post this map without it violating TOS. The two locations are her brother's house and her house. Notice where the store is:

mapsteveroute.jpg

First of all, I drink wine from a box. If you check it out, most brands in boxes are actually less alcohol then bottles. Just because she bought a box, does not mean she drank the whole thing. I think we are too quick to accuse sometimes. It was posted earlier too by a local that it could of been her brother, Steve, with her at the store.

I'm not saying she is innocent, but just because she went to the store and bought a box of wine, does not make her a murdererer. Also, if her husband worked until 4am, I would assume he left for work around 7 or 8pm. That means he was home when she went to the store.

I personally like the boxes as you can have a glass and it doesn't go stale like an open bottle does. A box can last a couple of weeks!

Your assumption of when the live in boyfriend went to work could be off. An electrician might work a 12 hour shift instead of an 8 hour shift, and as far as I know it has not been reported when he went for work.

imo

I hope not. Why put an innocent child in the middle? Of course from what I have read on other cases, I'm not surprised. I am really in the middle right now. I hope it isn't the parent(s) but....

I'm sure they do but a lot of grocery store survelieance tapes aren't the highest of quality because they reuse them, so it could have had a grainy picture. It is possible they were able to make DB out because of her height, weight and hair but possibly the man pictured was hard to identify. JMO I did work in a grocery once and monitored the surveillance.

I think it would be very easy for LE to ask the brother if he went to the store with her that day.

I think it would be very easy for LE to ask the brother if he went to the store with her that day.

Perhaps they did. Maybe it was him, maybe they just aren't releasing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie