NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
IAWU = I agree with you :)
But I think this case has way too much hush hush, and while we do get cynical after reading so much injustice. Watching monster mom walk out, confirmed in my minds eye that this case in particular is tainted.

Agree! That article about the revamping of that area will always stay with me. I learned the hard way that politics and money win out every time. The only time there is a huge uproar about a case is if it is profitable for someone "up there"!

I don't know. This case is so high profile. IMO they are not gonna want to be known as people who let a mother who sold her child for drugs get off with a slap on the wrist.

I too am very ticked off that she got out on bail, but she will have to face her charges.

I am still hopeful AD will spend a long time in jail. If not, it will be an outrage.

I just don't see it as hush hush. As far as I see it, we are just waiting for her court date. I get upset often about not hearing anything about this case, but really, what is there to hear right now. Nothing going on really. I'm sure the state is working on the case.

I'm sure when the trials start, there will be plenty of coverage.

What I'd really like to know right now is what kind of measures they are taking to protect the unborn child that is depending on this "mom" for everything.

I'm sure she is staying put in that house, away from camera lenses and media. Not much for the media to report now.

JMO

good morning. Bumpity bump.

Published: 06:54 AM, Wed Mar 24, 2010
Impromptu shrine to Shaniya Davis grows at site body found
By Nancy McCleary
Staff writer

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2010/03/24/985500

snipped:

SANFORD -- Less than a half-mile off busy N.C. 87 on Walker Road is a memorial to a little girl whose brutal death sent shock waves through the Cape Fear region and beyond.

Stuffed animals, cards, candles and messages of love have been piled into two makeshift shrines for Shaniya Davis.

Published: 06:54 AM, Wed Mar 24, 2010
Impromptu shrine to Shaniya Davis grows at site body found
By Nancy McCleary
Staff writer

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2010/03/24/985500

snipped:

SANFORD -- Less than a half-mile off busy N.C. 87 on Walker Road is a memorial to a little girl whose brutal death sent shock waves through the Cape Fear region and beyond.

Stuffed animals, cards, candles and messages of love have been piled into two makeshift shrines for Shaniya Davis.

Not my thing, although I know well intentioned... but check in a circle all around the sign right at the corner of Walker and and 87, and look carefully to see the bulbs coming up. :)
Oriah
ETA: posted on JTSYS account, he was already online :)

Can someone please give me step by step directions on posting an uploaded pic to a post? I asked before and got a wonderful detailed response, but now I can't find it...and I want to post a pic of Shaniya's bulbs emerging.
Thanks in advance for any help......
Oriah

I wish I could help but I have no clue.
I do want to see the pics.

Is there a thread somewhere that would tell us...I'll go look.

BRB

Maybe this will help

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4948660#post4948660"]Photo Help - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Can someone please give me step by step directions on posting an uploaded pic to a post? I asked before and got a wonderful detailed response, but now I can't find it...and I want to post a pic of Shaniya's bulbs emerging.
Thanks in advance for any help......
Oriah

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4793983&postcount=189"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #27[/ame] :)

downsized950322001353a.jpg

See, Shaniya? I told you wouldn't be forgotten. Let justice for you come next.
Peace, baby girl. Your flowers will be here soon.

Not my thing, although I know well intentioned... but check in a circle all around the sign right at the corner of Walker and and 87, and look carefully to see the bulbs coming up. :)
Oriah
ETA: posted on JTSYS account, he was already online :)
These flowers, and shrine to Shaniya are a testament by the public - a great statement that Shaniya is in the minds of the people who want to see justice for this senseless violent murder.

I hope that as long as the people keep watching this, public opinion will matter, hopefully there will be justice.
MAM had an accessory, IMO
This case is frustrating I looked some videos and it is insane different impressions and contradictions - and secrets.
hmmmmm secrets and they are coming from both sides.

At first it was the Brad Show and his family were front and center news - there were secrets and contradictions
from the start, then Antonetta gets sung out of jail in a hush, and they don't want to tell who put up the collateral
to spring her out...
Too many secrets going on - on both sides... WHO is Brad?

Shaniya deserves justice - Thank God she now rests in peace.

Thankyou for sharing the photos of life for Shaniya/
beauty for a beautiful child, betrayed by the very people that
should of loved her!!!!

That is so fabulous Oriah. really great and thoughtful. well we all have something to look forward to. They will be blooming soon and you will have fun with the camera. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123