a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just occurred to be that maybe JA brought the gun without intending to use it on TA (other than to maybe threaten him with it to get the upper hand), but with the intention to use it on herself in case she wasn't able to finish the job with the knife and in case TA overpowered her. Only a thought...

I'm with you on this. Oh how :please:awesome if Matt had it and gave to prosecution.

If Matt has had the gun all the time. And they have it for the prosecution, I would rather be upset that this case is not disclosed and wasted 1. 4,000,000 dollars

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

It is not TA's foot. It's a blood spot that takes the absurd shape of a tiny footprint. It's right beside his shoulder. No way, no how, it's not his foot.

moo

Moo I respectfully disagree. it is his foot

Well then, if you think it's his foot, it's about 40 ft away from his body. JM pointed to the picture and said his foot was in the direction of the bathroom. He did not point to the blood spot immediately to the right of TA's shoulder and say that it was his foot. If so, it would be a very tiny foot!

moo

There are quite a few photographs doing reactantments on this photograph on this situation. Have you seen them? I was with you until I saw 3 different folks do the same exact photographic evidence and show it looks exactly like that. 1 of them was brought over this morning.

Correct, his Foot is in the direction of the bathroom, and it looks 40 feet away because of the weird perspective from the camera being right next to Jodi's foot in the foreground.

I thought exactly like you do -- no way is that tiny thing his foot -- until I saw a recreation photo that I believe is posted somewhere on this thread, and sure enough the Travis Double's foot is tiny just like in the real pic.

Just when I think I am skipping for catching up, I am behind 1 post! Minor has just repeated what I just said above!

No. Juan had withdrawn the picture of Travis and the ceiling shot was on the monitor when he asked her. So she answered that the ceiling shot was before she shot Travis. You have to watch the video closely.

I was just coming to post the same thing. He has the photos on top of each other & moved the "slit neck foot" one to the "accidental ceiling" one. Then a short time later, he moves "slit neck foot" back. It happens quickly so you have to watch carefully.

I changed my mind. I don't think it's Travis' foot. It's Jodi's hand made into a fist to help balance her on the floor. I blew it up on my computer. Do the same and see if you see what I see.

BBM:[/B ]Do you mean JA's foot?

Can you post a pic of the blown up version you did please?

BBM:[/B ]Do you mean JA's foot?

Can you post a pic of the blown up version you did please?

All I did is do CNTRL + a few times and it makes the screen zoom in on things. If you want to make the screen image smaller do CNTRL - instead.

I don't think it's Jodi's foot because she was wearing boots.

I was really sold on both of Jodi's feet showing in that photo. However I just read Det Flores report and he specifically refers to JA's right foot. I wonder if they have a clearer version of the pic which has made it easier to see that.

I was really sold on both of Jodi's feet showing in that photo. However I just read Det Flores report and he specifically refers to JA's right foot. I wonder if they have a clearer version of the pic which has made it easier to see that.
I thought he just said...that's your foot. Not referring to left or right. Maybe he just stated "your foot" because the left is so hard to make out so he can't say feet.. Just to amplify that "that is your foot", as far as the clear foot image can be seen.

I hear you...and really those details don't matter in the end because they are just part and parcel of her evilness.

I have to wonder if a slight part of one of her many stories is true and if she didn't have on some kind of "Ninja" suit with her hair covered and face and even gloves so all she had to do was strip off her "murder suit" and throw it in a prepared garbage bag (I do think this was that premeditated) and change clothes and walk out all la de da. That neighborhood would be light at that time of evening and houses are VERY close together. She would have to look pretty normal to not get noticed, although I do think she'd pulled her car in to the garage.

This is exactly what I have thought she's done. I'm glad you feel the same. Especially after watching all the interrogation videos this weekend, its clear to me that elements from her 'ninja' story to Det. Flores are partial truths, and I figure she at least wore a balaclava, that's why she was surprised when he told her they have her hair samples. Travis may well have removed it off her head. I think the 'ninja' story comes as close as possible to her revealing what happened.

I don't think she would have stopped at a campground to get rid of evidence. Even if they were deserted during June, it's too risky for her to be seen in that type of location, also too risky for her to dispose of the gun/knife in a park garbage can which is more easily searchable. I think she chose a remote location along the stretch of highway to Hoover Dam where she could tell if there was no traffic, then pulled off and buried the items or threw them into a river. The other would be she disposed of them just before the Hoover Dam checkpoint.

I found some great links from here and another forum that help visualize the hallway picture of Travis, too.

Check them out:

http:///wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Travis-Alexander-3d-model-example.jpg

Then this one shows the very important JA's foot photo, but it also shows more of the tile than many pics of it show. One of our awesome posters circled the exact tile pattern that identifies where in the hallway this took place! (WARNING: graphic photo):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31107&d=1364152390

Then this one shows the placement of feet and camera and Travis, using the same unusual tile pattern seen in the JA-foot photo:

attachment.php

I didn't mean to lose the main post here where I found those attachments, but I lost that window in my sea of browser tabs :( THANK YOU to the original poster who did such a great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liacoletti