Meter Reader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand, but she was wrapped in the cover and then put in two garbage bags. Why would the cover be exposed at that time? Like I said, I believe he is on the up and up, but the calls sound strange. And yes, it could be attributed to the fact that he is going crazy.

Maybe animals had already started getting in the bag. It was a swampy area. Hogs, alligators, vulchers, etc. all roam around there and especially if there was a decomp smell. She had probably been there since late June so I'm sure some type of animal was already in that bag.

Just listened to first call. Where he was trying to describe is very confusing. Interesting his comments about it being a swamp and he wasn't going back there because of 4 ft diamond back rattlers.

Thank goodness this meter reader was persistent. He went back and looked over and over. I'm not sure that I like the attitude the man that answered the phone at the sheriff's office on the call of the 12th when he sounded (to me) annoyed and refered the meter reader to the tipsline. As far as "not if I find the freakin body" comment. I think Mr. RK sounded frustrated with being deferred to the tipsline. I think it's possible that he didn't really think he would find Caylee, he may have just been out there looking because like many of us...he was touched by this sweet child and he felt compelled to look and help. That's just my opinion.
He also said he found a dead 4 foot Eastern DiamondBack Rattlesnake back there too? (Aug 11 call?)

I dont think Caylee's remains would have been skeletal in August. I'm curious too, if Caylee was in a black bag, what did he see that was round and white?

I'm not suspicious of the meter reader - just curious.

She was wrapped in a white cover like a blanket. Yes, she was already more than half way to a skeleton. With her being a small toddler and in the florida heat, it would have been less than a month to be a skeleton. I can find you a link on decomposition where I looked all this up.

Thank goodness this meter reader was persistent. He went back and looked over and over. I'm not sure that I like the attitude the man that answered the phone at the sheriff's office on the call of the 12th when he sounded (to me) annoyed and refered the meter reader to the tipsline. As far as "not if I find the freakin body" comment. I think Mr. RK sounded frustrated with being deferred to the tipsline. I think it's possible that he didn't really think he would find Caylee, he may have just been out there looking because like many of us...he was touched by this sweet child and he felt compelled to look and help. That's just my opinion.
He also said he found a dead 4 foot Eastern DiamondBack Rattlesnake back there too? (Aug 11 call?)

Yes, and one deputy was scared off by a "large" snake so he didn't complete his search on one of those days. Yes, a deputy with a gun couldn't finish a search cause of a snake to find a little girl.

Just imagine losing your wife to cancer and then finding Caylee. Poor Mr. K. My heart goes out to him.

Thanks, I knew I didn't see any times in the article.

Why at 9pm/ish on the 12th. He said he was to arrive, call and they would send someone out. I didn't hear that part on the previous days call or whatever. Caylee's Route. Anthony House... I dunno. Something white? Thought it was a black bag.

Sure glad she was found tho!!!

I dont think Caylee's remains would have been skeletal in August. I'm curious too, if Caylee was in a black bag, what did he see that was round and white?

I'm not suspicious of the meter reader - just curious.

It was reported that it would probably only take 2 weeks in the Florida heat for an almost 3-year-old's body to become skeletonized. :(

It was reported that it would probably only take 2 weeks in the Florida heat for an almost 3-year-old's body to become skeletonized. :(

Exactly, remember Caylee had been missing for about 2 months by the middle of August.

Why at 9pm/ish on the 13th. He said he was to arrive, call and they would send someone out. I didn't hear that part on the previous days call or whatever. Caylee's Route. Anthony House... I dunno. Something white? Thought it was a black bag.

Sure glad she was found tho!!!

He called in on the 13th at 3:14 PM (15:14).

I think the round white thing he saw was probably a pillow from her bed, maybe?

So what he saw was round, white, behind a tree, in a swampy area with snakes and he wasn't going in. Well one thing is clear. He never said it was laying on the side of the road. I think the first call was blown because no clear location was given. The second call the 911 operator blew him off. Now what I want to know is, on the third call when the deputy went out but was scared off by the snake, could they see the object still by the tree?

So what he saw was round, white, behind a tree, in a swampy area with snakes and he wasn't going in. Well one thing is clear. He never said it was laying on the side of the road. I think the first call was blown because no clear location was given. The second call the 911 operator blew him off. Now what I want to know is, on the third call when the deputy went out but was scared off by the snake, could they see the object still by the tree?

The notes from the third call say that the area was clear and it was "trash only." Who knows if they actually looked. ???

He called in on the 13th at 3:14 PM (15:14).

I think the round white thing he saw was probably a pillow from her bed, maybe?

Thanks Carole - I edited it to the 12th!! Still pretty late. You know I'm just scared he isn't mr. citizen and this gets all messed up. However, I have no reason to think that. Just glad he found her.

I still can not get my mind around how anyone could just take her, walk up to her, hold her or whatever and kill her. Kill her life. I just can't get it. I really want to know how she died. I am furious as time drags on....

The notes from the third call say that the area was clear and it was "trash only." Who knows if they actually looked. ???

Does seem like the just blew him off to me, too. Then the water was too deep for him to check and he checked again on Dec. 11 after the water had receded. Neighbors said the water had only gone back down about 1.5 weeks before.

Thank goodness for his persistence!!! I believe Mr. K. is a real life hero!!

Thanks Carole - I edited it to the 12th!! Still pretty late. You know I'm just scared he isn't mr. citizen and this gets all messed up. However, I have no reason to think that. Just glad he found her.

I still can not get my mind around how anyone could just take her, walk up to her, hold her or whatever and kill her. Kill her life. I just can't get it. I really want to know how she died. I am furious as time drags on....

Yeah, his call was late on the 12th, but I bet he'd been arguing with himself all day about calling LE again. He may have been worried about loosing his job/getting in trouble with his boss - afraid his boss would think he was goofing off?

Yeah, his call was late on the 12th, but I bet he'd been arguing with himself all day about calling LE again. He may have been worried about loosing his job/getting in trouble with his boss - afraid his boss would think he was goofing off?

If he could see it....... Fox News brings that up all the time. If he could see it and was there, etc..... what was the problem. You know...

After listening to two out of the three calls, he sounds legit to me--very aware of the situation and on the lookout as a good citizen. I'm just so glad he checked again and wish LE would've taken him more seriously the first time. God bless him!

After listening to two out of the three calls, he sounds legit to me--very aware of the situation and on the lookout as a good citizen. I'm just so glad he checked again and wish LE would've taken him more seriously the first time. God bless him!

He looks legit and sounds legit. I just hope this isn't a hole in the case that you can drive the entire FedEx Fleet thru for Reasonable doubt.

Wow. Who calls 911 before they figure out where they are? A round white thing? What does that mean? Geez. And where's the black or gray bag? I listened to it 2 times and still can't figure out what he's trying to say.

Is everyone watching Headlines News. Mike is on about the meter reader. LE says bag he found at the time was trash...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77