Divers pulled a suspicious bag from a waterway behind the Blanchard Park

I though LP and TM said they would bew focousing their efforts on the sophisticated 3D map of the cell phone pings!!!!

Does that mean she was pinging at blanchard park???

Is BP "close"?

Yes- BP is "close" to where the pings were. Blanchard is probably about 2 miles from the Amscott where the car was parked.

For all those that are disappointed, over 1000 searchers is INCREDIBLE! Especially in today's economic challenging times where a lot of us are having to cut back. Commend those that have donated, either their time, money, or other resources to assist in this incredible search. Be thankful that over 1000 showed up so far and who knows about tomorrow. God Bless them all

The one thing that makes me hopeful about this suspicious bag is that most people who would bury a pet that's died, would actually dig a hole and bury the bag containing the pet, not put the pet in a bag and then throw the bag into water.

Unless they were trying to kill the pet by sticking him in a bag and drowning him.

Blanchard Park and June 9th are two things that I keep circling around and around with. It's all too coincidential. I personally think that there is a very slim to none chance they will find her at Blanchard. Reason being is June 9th is when Nicole G (the UCF jogger) was abducted and murdered at the park. The place was SWARMING with cops and for more then just a day or two.

JMHO

Yes, but if Caylee died on the 16th... there couldn't have been too many cops still there.

They must have good reasons for narrowing down the search to certain areas.

O/T-but that's so strange, why would dog bones be in a bag? I suppose someone probably drowned the poor animal.

Is it possible, someone buried their pet in a shallow grave & the terrible storms washed the bag into the water?

This could have been a special place for the pet & his/her owner... a loving burial in a favorite place.

The one thing that makes me hopeful about this suspicious bag is that most people who would bury a pet that's died, would actually dig a hole and bury the bag containing the pet, not put the pet in a bag and then throw the bag into water.

I agree that someone who has a pet they love would want to bury it, I did just that when I lost my shepherd, he was wrapped in a blanket and buried in my yard. Sadly someone who is cruel could put an animal inside a bag and purposly throw it into water as a means to get rid of them, earlier this year I remember a case up in salt lake where a litter of puppies was found thrown away, not in water but in a dumpster, all puppies died but 1, they did finally find the man responsible! I'm just saying I could see some sick sob getting rid of a litter of kittens or something in this way as horrible as it is.

VB

O/T-but that's so strange, why would dog bones be in a bag? I suppose someone probably drowned the poor animal.

Vets charge quite alot to cremate your dog when they die. Ours was $80 and that didnt include "private" cremation so no, it doesnt surprise me they find dogs in there, some people are cheap or dont have the money.
There was NO way my K-9 buddy would end up in some pond tho.

I am praying with all my heart that our Caylee is found. And something such as this bag of dog bones really makes you stop and wonder what all they may find during this search.

Vets charge quite alot to cremate your dog when they die. Ours was $80 and that didnt include "private" cremation so no, it doesnt surprise me they find dogs in there, some people are cheap or dont have the money.
There was NO way my K-9 buddy would end up in some pond tho.

Me neither! One dog of mine is buried in a pet cemetary and I have a cat buried in my back yard. The way people treat their animals tells me MUCH about them.

BES, you keep coming here and throwing out little things like, "Never say never *wink*." Or thing like we will soon see that Caylee is alive and Casey is innocent. You need to provide proof for the things you are saying, otherwise, it means nothing. I want nothing more than for that sweet baby girl to be alive, but there is PROOF that she is dead. I'm sure you are probably planted here by the defense, but it's not going to work. Casey is a monster, and she is going down!!!!

**Everyone else, sorry for the rant.**

:waitasec: Maybe someone here has Caylee & plan to waltz into the court room with her in a very Perry Mason kind of moment. :rolleyes:

It was all part of the "script." KC needed time away from mom, friends got tired of her slumming. She finally figured county lock up was as good a place as any to spend the nite. She has shacked up at worse. After all, it is 3 hots & a cot. Just part of the script. :bang:

Is it possible, someone buried their pet in a shallow grave & the terrible storms washed the bag into the water?

This could have been a special place for the pet & his/her owner... a loving burial in a favorite place.

People who don't live in areas that flood don't always understand how many things can end up in the water that were on solid ground.

I had a friend who buried her dog in her backyard but first put it in a trash bag so that other animals wouldn't smell it and dig it up. It could be that someone did just that and then with all the flooding and water situation, the bag ended up in another spot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back