The Doe Network, Part 3: Who is Princess Blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone!

Jaded, what a great signature block. You're so creative. I've seen the other images you've compiled throughout WS...nice!! I don't know how to do that at all...are you an artist?

Well, thank you for keeping up w/ SKM so much. I'm going to go there next and check out your changes. It's awesome to have so many ppl. working together toward a common goal that have such varying skills, interests and personalities.

Speaking of... (LOL) welocme back rich! :cool: Nice to see you on again. If you haven't already, catch yourself up on the rest of Part II and it will show you a lot of the news coverage. Of course, you'll see some mistakes...(no offense to any of you who are reading who may be in the media field, but it is so frustrating to see them print mistake after mistake, stretch the truth to make things more "grabbing" or graphic, etc.) How does a "silver and turquoise unicorn or horse ring" turn into a "golden unicorn pin?" Aaagh!

RKnowley, I don't know how you have the time and patience to do all that research like you've explained on the alums, but I'm grateful to you that you have.:clap:
:blowkiss: And all of you who spend your free time donating to this quest. Truly admirable!

have a great day all,

Good morning everyone!

Jaded, what a great signature block. You're so creative. I've seen the other images you've compiled throughout WS...nice!! I don't know how to do that at all...are you an artist?

Well, thank you for keeping up w/ SKM so much. I'm going to go there next and check out your changes. It's awesome to have so many ppl. working together toward a common goal that have such varying skills, interests and personalities.

Speaking of... (LOL) welocme back rich! :cool: Nice to see you on again. If you haven't already, catch yourself up on the rest of Part II and it will show you a lot of the news coverage. Of course, you'll see some mistakes...(no offense to any of you who are reading who may be in the media field, but it is so frustrating to see them print mistake after mistake, stretch the truth to make things more "grabbing" or graphic, etc.) How does a "silver and turquoise unicorn or horse ring" turn into a "golden unicorn pin?" Aaagh!

RKnowley, I don't know how you have the time and patience to do all that research like you've explained on the alums, but I'm grateful to you that you have.:clap:
:blowkiss: And all of you who spend your free time donating to this quest. Truly admirable!

have a great day all,

Naw, not an artist, although I would LOVE to learn to paint. Thanks for the compliment. :) I do graphics mainly as a way to stay occupied. I'm self taught and still have a long way to go before I'm as good as some people out there.

Good morning everyone!

have a great day all,

Hi sloane:). The turquoise unicorn or horse ring going sideways is similar to the game, "Telephone", except that it is real life and can have consequences, unfortunately. It happens everywhere with most people, and often it is unintentional many times. That is one reason why I am so anal retentive about consciously taking any action possible to keep our facts straight. I hope I haven't driven anyone too cuckoo for coco puffs because of my ways:blushing: .

Lion

I can't access it. I apparently have forgotten what my user name was over there. :confused: *I'm really not an idiot, I just signed up/registered for several different things together. Could someone send it to me, and then I will send off for my password if I can't remember it.
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Aren't you just "Lanie" over there also? That's the name I've seen you use there. ETA: If you are trying to access the new info on the page you need to register again I believe. Until then here is the link to the message board http://www.someoneknowsme.com/upload/

I can't access it. I apparently have forgotten what my user name was over there. :confused: *I'm really not an idiot, I just signed up/registered for several different things together. Could someone send it to me, and then I will send off for my password if I can't remember it.
:confused: :confused: :confused:

If you click on my siggie it will take you to the new front page of the site. I have a link up to the old forum, as I don't think I can convert the database over to the forum on the portal. If you look at the site, we now will have the ability to post articles about missing and UID cases.

Thanks re: the siggie. I feel so passionate about finding out who our Princess Blue is. I just know that eventually she will have a real name.

Thank you jaded:blowkiss:. I am so glad you are here.

Lion

I have 40 letters ready to go out tomorrow (6/19/2007) to the Class Alumni. Then my sister is donating to me 2 books of stamps and once I get those I have 20 more letters to go out immediately and then I will get 20 more from the spreadsheet. I think I will be able to get most of block 9 (which nobody had taken) done with the stamps I get from my sister and I think my other sister will donate a book of stamps for me to finish up all of block 9 (not sure on this because I haven't talked to my other sis yet but I'm pretty sure she'd be happy to help).

I have 40 letters ready to go out tomorrow (6/19/2007) to the Class Alumni. Then my sister is donating to me 2 books of stamps and once I get those I have 20 more letters to go out immediately and then I will get 20 more from the spreadsheet. I think I will be able to get most of block 9 (which nobody had taken) done with the stamps I get from my sister and I think my other sister will donate a book of stamps for me to finish up all of block 9 (not sure on this because I haven't talked to my other sis yet but I'm pretty sure she'd be happy to help).

RKnowley, how fantastic! And, it is so nice that your sister is helping you. I am so excited, and I look forward to getting replies from at least some of the grads.

Lion

I wasn't real happy with my printer today though.....grrrrrrrrrrr....paper kept getting jammed in the durn thing. I may have to have my hubby make copies at his office for the next batch to go out or I may pull my hair out.

Uh oh, I feel for you, RKnowley. I hope you can get it to work for you.

Lion

I'm a little behind. We had some severe flooding pretty close to where I live, and I got busy in my job. I should have time today to get my five mailed, and my block updated.
Lanie

I'm a little behind. We had some severe flooding pretty close to where I live, and I got busy in my job. I should have time today to get my five mailed, and my block updated.
Lanie

No worries, Lanie:blowkiss:. Thank you for all that you do, and if it helps I am behind, too. I am committed, but behind.

Lion

40 more letters are going out tomorrow (6/21/2007). My sister was super speedy in sending me 2 books of stamps for our project. My other sister is sending me a book also so I will be able to get 20 more letters out soon.

Good morning all-
Sorry I've been away for awhile...the good news is one of my UIDs was identified recently!! :eek: The bad news is that it was likely a "criminal" ending to his life, so that opens a whole other branch of questions and investigations...I'm tired, but so happy he has his identity and many questions have been answered.
Now if only we could get to that point with our Princess Blue...I think we are well on our way, in great part due to dedicated sleuthers like you guys! Kudos to all of you who are working so diligently on the spreadsheets. I'm so happy so many letters are ready to go out! THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I haven't been to SKM in awhile...is the letter to the alums finalized??
:blushing: I'm embarrassed to say that I had not really considered the finanacial dedication some of you are putting into this until I read that RKnowley's sisters are donating stamps to her. That's a great idea...and so kind of them. With all the work she has put in, it's nice she won't have to use her money on top of that. I don't know how else to express it, RKnowley, Lion, Jaded, Lanie, Sable, rich, MrsG, MissieMt, teons, jules and anyone else I failed to mention off the top of my head....but, THANK YOU!!!! :clap:

Have a great day, all. Lanie, I hope things are better in your area re: the flooding...are you and your home and family okay?

Does Princess have a myspace page? If not she should we could send out friend requests to people in the area people who went to that school if they have pages but more likely we could reach a younger family member who has heard about a missing family member or mom's lost class ring just a thought let me know what you think or if she already has one. I find a lot of missing person cases just by jumping around to my friends-friends pages and so on.

Hi Spazkat,
Yes, Princess Blue has a fantastic myspace page set up by Sable. Here is the link to Princess Blue's myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/uidprincessblue

ETA: Looks a though somebody thinks missing persons need breast enlargements according to Princess Blue's myspace page :snooty:

Does Princess have a myspace page? If not she should we could send out friend requests to people in the area people who went to that school if they have pages but more likely we could reach a younger family member who has heard about a missing family member or mom's lost class ring just a thought let me know what you think or if she already has one. I find a lot of missing person cases just by jumping around to my friends-friends pages and so on.

Okay--
you know you're an active sleuther when...
you go to a Starbucks, see a German Shepherd waiting patiently at an outside table waiting for his owner to come back out , and you think, "Lion...?" :eek:
Ha ha - I knew she couldn't really be inside, but for a split second she came to my mind!! :crazy:

Just checking in...it seems a bit quiet lately. I have a call into another for. anth. friend to see what he thinks about the bone marrow issue. Brazoria Co. and Manvel PD are receiving LOTS of calls and e-mails since the news articles came out...I wonder if any of them are worthwhile?

Have a sweet day, all,

Okay--
you know you're an active sleuther when...
you go to a Starbucks, see a German Shepherd waiting patiently at an outside table waiting for his owner to come back out , and you think, "Lion...?" :eek:
Ha ha - I knew she couldn't really be inside, but for a split second she came to my mind!! :crazy:

Just checking in...it seems a bit quiet lately. I have a call into another for. anth. friend to see what he thinks about the bone marrow issue. Brazoria Co. and Manvel PD are receiving LOTS of calls and e-mails since the news articles came out...I wonder if any of them are worthwhile?

Have a sweet day, all,

I hope that one of the calls pays off. I so want to identify Princess Blue. If you hear anything, sloane please let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave