OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's quite an esoteric reference.

More on the Waldensians (Waldenses) from Wiki: http://tiny.cc/zdej9

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/MTrooper/journal4.jpg

The only site where I can find the phrase "the waldenses hid in the mountains" word for word is this document here: http://www.whiteestate.org/issues/4sop-supp.html

"On another occasion in northern Italy, while visiting the caves where the Waldenses hid in the mountains above Torre Pellice, she recognized her surroundings as they had appeared to her in vision and recounted in detail the events that had there occurred."

I am not putting the dog to rest just yet...but more importantly- where is the source that says that Beauchamp is indeed overseas? Because while I understand what you are talking about re: LE; I walk a fine line with the military and contractors as well as LE, and I can't find him. Anywhere

thank you for the mentions of the waldensians, i've never even heard of them!! so it's new news to me =)
how would sherilyn have found out about waldensians? are they common in that area?

according to wiki:
"Waldensian spiritual heritage includes proclaiming the Gospel, serving the marginalized, promoting social justice, fostering inter-religious work, and advocating respect for religious diversity and freedom of conscience."

sherilyn reminds me of a new age hippy type person so it seems to fit

imo, i think mtrooper did a wonderful job with the posting of the journal for us. as for the knife casting, honestly i see no mal intent in sherilyn's journal about that. some people think and do outside the box, others in different boxes.

some may have cast cowrie shells, or even tea leaves. there are different ways of scrying yet sherilyn just chose knives maybe as she had a lot of butter knives at hand. also if she had read of it in a book and not something other, than she might try her hand at it.

Totally agree with every word of this post and your other post above it.

The part about no evidence of drugs is puzzling to me. Everything, to me, leads to drug use, and their disappearance jives with the resulting paranoia. The journal entries...the bizarre graffiti, complete with misspellings and emphasis on certain letters and words (spray painted red over the original black)...the demons and angels and spirits...the surveillance camera (even though Starlet says it was her idea)...the desire to move off the grid...their appearance in their most recent photos as opposed to photos before and right after Madyson was born...Colton moving out...Starlet's claim that they were having money troubles and Bobby's supposed, unknown solution that would not involve Sherilyn....

And then there's the handyman that Sherilyn shot a gun at right before they vanished...(who has been busted a few times for making meth, I have to add...)

Sherilyn also claimed that she was going to leave Bobby and then went to a mental ward soon before they disappeared, correct? Hospital psych ward stays are very short; they're only so doctors can stabilize a patient and tweak their meds. Very often, meds are raised sky high (or cut out from the patient's course of treatment altogether) during the psych ward stay and this can cause the patient's state of mind to change drastically -- for better or for worse (Re: Andrea Yates).

thank you for more info, while i've not seen pictures or details of the graffiti sherilyn made, i'm sure it was to scare away sicko teens that were killing cats in the area. that would piss me off if someone in my neighborhood was doing such a thing.
also someone sick enough to hurt an animal likely would mess with humans as well. do we know anything about the local youths there?

would it be a reason for the jamisons to install security cameras?

is the handyman sherilyn pointed a gun at the same as the racist man who lived with them?

interesting about her hospital stay. as you mention, you are correct usually hospitals are a revolving door where they will keep the patient only until they are stabilized on medication.
however there have been situations where you will have a bad doctor who gives his patients all the same medication as the pharm co. is paying him off to do so (happened to my SIL) they all got depakote (of all things)!

if sherilyn was normally taking medication for bipolar that she was fine on and a doctor changed her medication or cocktail then it's very possible the doctor could have done more harm than good. if that is what happened. i've seen it happen to patients.

thank you for more info, while i've not seen pictures or details of the graffiti sherilyn made, i'm sure it was to scare away sicko teens that were killing cats in the area. that would piss me off if someone in my neighborhood was doing such a thing.
also someone sick enough to hurt an animal likely would mess with humans as well. do we know anything about the local youths there?

would it be a reason for the jamisons to install security cameras?

is the handyman sherilyn pointed a gun at the same as the racist man who lived with them?

interesting about her hospital stay. as you mention, you are correct usually hospitals are a revolving door where they will keep the patient only until they are stabilized on medication.
however there have been situations where you will have a bad doctor who gives his patients all the same medication as the pharm co. is paying him off to do so (happened to my SIL) they all got depakote (of all things)!

if sherilyn was normally taking medication for bipolar that she was fine on and a doctor changed her medication or cocktail then it's very possible the doctor could have done more harm than good. if that is what happened. i've seen it happen to patients.

According to Starlet, Bobby's mother, Starlet suggested the video cameras herself because they were all frightened of Bobby's father, who they claim was making threats against them (Bobby filed a restraining order, if I remember correctly).

I have to say that I've always been doubtful whether cats were actually killed. Claiming that someone killed your cats fits paranoia symptoms. Was there any evidence that the cats were killed? Did they find their bodies (ugh) or did they just vanish?

About the local youths -- apparently Sherilyn spraypainted "Snitches" under the word STOP on a stop sign in their neighborhood after her son was accused of vandalism in the neighborhood (or was it breaking into local houses with other neighborhood kids? I know...need to go back in this thread and get my facts straight).

(Sherilyn also spray painted graffiti on the abandoned truck found on top of the mountain.)

Yes, the handyman apparently said something derogatory about Native Americans...I think this happened very soon before they vanished?

I definitely agree with you about psych ward doctors causing more harm than good with medication...I've seen it happen many, many times.

Makes me wonder which medications Bobby and Sherilyn were on when they disappeared (and if Sherilyn's meds were changed before they vanished).

Not to disregard all of these excellent posts, but could I for a minute revisit Beauchamp 'going over seas for contract work'?
Just wanted to let everyone know the locations I checked under ever major (and quite a few minor) US contractors:

Afghanistan
Iraq
Kosovo
Isreal
Quatar
Japan
the Caribbean (various)
Korea
Italy
Columbia
Liberia
France
Turkey
China
the Philippeans
Germany
and the South Pacific (various.)

Anyone got any I'm missing?

Perhaps he's with Borat in Kazakhstan. Or forming a joyless comedy act, a la Beatty and Hoffman in Ishtar. And there's his first name: Israel. Clue? CLUE??

Sincerely, wfgodot
in Ubetistan

There are very few Waldensian congregations in the US.

One is in Monett, Barry County, Missouri.

Barry County borders Oklahoma and Arkansas.

Perhaps he's with Borat in Kazakhstan. Or forming a joyless comedy act, a la Beatty and Hoffman in Ishtar. And there's his first name: Israel. Clue? CLUE??

Sincerely, wfgodot
in Ubetistan

wfgodot, I forgot to mention that I checked Kazakhstan. Not there either. Perhaps Mogadishu? Bogata? Kyrgyzstan? Bucharest? Managua? Oklahoma?

Hmmm. Where in the world is Waldo?

Sincerely, Oriah
in Machu Picchu

I am trying to clairify some of the things you have just posted. The website was written down in her journal, but there was NOTHING else on that page. I think I know what page you are talking about, with the name of a company and the price of a storage unit. I will post the copies of some of the pages I have. Maybe it will help. They are in no specific order.

journal2.jpg

journal6.jpg

journal3.jpg

journal4.jpg

journal7.jpg

journal8.jpg

photo.jpg

My opinions only, no facts here:

I have been doing handwriting analyses for almost 30 years. Before I expend effort evaluating your posted images, is there considerable certainly in your opinion that these posts are authentic? Please elaborate more on the provenance of these diary entries.

My opinions only, no facts here:

I probably hold the record for most posts that have been vaporized from the internet, but I do not understand it since I religiously adhere to all of the site rules wherever I post. But, I will repeat my post of yesterday: what is the provenance of these diary entries? I have worked with handwriting analysis for almost thirty years. But I need to know that these images of the journal are legit before I expend effort evaluating them.

The journal images are legit as the source is impeccable.

Thank you for posting, Mr. Noatak. I'm very interested in what your thoughts are on Sherilyn's journal writings.

I think it's safe to say that mtrooper is the only one who could answer your question. She had access to the journal that was found in the Jamisons truck. She was also at the Jamisons lake house with Bobby's mom.

If Sherilyn was into journal writing, as was stated, there had to have been more journals in the lake house. So who's to say just exactly where the above postings were taken from.

Did we ever find out any more about the beaten and burned lady, evidently murdered on the mountain?

Did we ever find out any more about the beaten and burned lady, evidently murdered on the mountain?

Wfg, the woman's name is Trisha Jean Fenno. According to a poster on Topix, she was wheelchair bound because of a stroke. The Topix poster also believes it was a K. Fenno, who killed her. I have yet to find an arrest in regards to Trisha's death.

Wfg, the woman's name is Trisha Jean Fenno. According to a poster on Topix, she was wheelchair bound because of a stroke.

Thanks. I did see (and bookmark) the Topix thread but have searched unsuccessfully for an MSM link to find out what was up. Ah, only in Oklahoma would this case disappear.

Thanks. I did see (and bookmark) the Topix thread but have searched unsuccessfully for an MSM link to find out what was up. Ah, only in Oklahoma would this case disappear.

It didn't disappear wfgodot. It's in Mosul.

Two weeks ago tonight I ran across an oblique reference to the Jamison family in another thread; I had never heard of them before. Every night since then, with the exception of two, I have been reading each posting on all the threads beginning with No. 1. At this point I believe I have come to know several of you very well--even though you may never have heard of me!

I have some questions to pose and hopefully have answered if any of you has the answer and the time:

1. Since reaching adulthood, what have Bobby and Sherilyn been doing to earn a living apart from Sherilyn's working as a beautician and Bobby's working for his father at the service station? I fully understand they both were receiving Social Security disability benefits at the time they disappeared. I am very fuzzy on the background of each up until the time they met each other with the exception of Sherilyn's previous marriages and the existence of her son.

2. What exactly is known about Sherilyn's father apart from the fact he ostensibly lives in Oklahoma City? What is known about Sherilyn's brother and her brother-in-law (the widower of her late sister)?

3. I do not have a television and I do not log onto Topix. Having said that, how active has any family member been in searching or advocating a search apart from Bobby and Sherilyn's respective mothers? Has Sherilyn's son been active in any search?

4. I was under the impression Oriah was attempting to organize a search this past spring, but I do not see that search having been conducted to date. Has Oriah been busy with other SAR's, has the new sheriff been less than enthusiastic about such a search, or is there some other reason I may have missed?

5. I am not at all familiar with the Shih Tzu breed, but I am interested to know if a veterinarian who has at least some experience with the breed has been contacted in an effort to learn if it is probable Maisie (sp?) could have remained alive in the truck for as long as she did without human intervention.

6. Somewhere on one of the WS forums I saw the concept of "white noise" being discussed. Although I have no training nor education nor experience in law enforcement per se, I wonder if any of you would care to speculate on any one element that may not have been so actively pursued in the search for the Jamison family that would yield a valuable clue to their current whereabouts (alive or dead).

7. To the extent I've formed an opinion about the disappearance of the Jamison family, I find it difficult to identify and keep in any semblance of order the key persons of interest (POI's ?) who are among those to have last seen any member of the family alive. For my own ponderings I am interested to know:
--those people who live on the mountain permanently and year round
-- " " " sometimes live there (with family, "out back," etc.)
-- " " " were transient(s) there at that time.
Have all of these people been identified and investigated?

8. Did any of "the church people" actively participate in either any search or at any press conference? Does anyone here know if "the church people" have actively shown concern for the family's whereabouts? I have seen discussion about "the church people," but I haven't seen a great deal of specificity; am I missing something key?

9. To the extent I allow myself to believe the family actually disappeared from the mountain itself, what are the mechanics that would have facilitated their disappearance from the mountain alive?

10. If the family did not disappear from the mountain itself, what are some of the other places from whence they may have disappeared given the facts that are currently known?

11. Does anyone here believe the offer of a sizable reward ($250,000 or more) would lead to any member of the missing Jamison family (or that member's remains)?

12. I understand the creation of a profile in the law enforcement context is highly specialized and requires a special set of knowledge, skills, and abilities. Are such profilers available on a fee basis (or other legitimate basis) and if so, do any of you believe engaging such a profiler would yield tangible results in the search for the Jamison family?

Thank you for your time and your interest!

Those are all great questions, Kiln Wood. Unfortunately, I know the answers to exactly none of them! Well, other than the "how, if they left the mountain alive, did they leave?" one, and I'm probably reading that one wrong as the answer seems too easy. If they didn't disappear from the mountain itself, Eufaula would be as good a place as any to host their disappearance - lots of lake into which to dump the bodies. And a quarter-million dollar reward would in fact get the job done, I'm thinking. It would loosen tongues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23