Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says they didn't ask.

Two tickets were obviously purchased at the same time as they had consecutive numbers. Also the travel agent would have known they were together when Mr Ali didn't follow through with the first booking and then went and rebooked two tickets again. Mr. Ali is sus in my opinion. He had a business in Malaysia and now he has gone back to Iran. JMOO

A former NWA pilot was just speaking on CNN and part of what he said had to do with the purpose of a hijacking...mentioning (if it were retribution against Malaysia the target would have been) the Petronas Towers, as an example.

Just thought I'd mention this as several threads ago one of us mentioned them and posted photos.

:D

Yes! I remember bringing that up early on when MH370 made a turn and I thought it made a turn to hit the Petronas. :eek:

Don't know much about transmitters but after the transmitters were deactivated could someone have sent a signal from the plane that they were a flight that was scheduled but did not exist to get to their destination.

I'm thinking if there were actually no x-ray scanning for this flight could hijackers have gotten in through the cargo area and then up into the plane from there? That would involve a lot more people than just the pilot. jmo

I had a nap and had a crazy thought that perhaps MH370 "piggy-backed" another aircraft to not set off any radars off in it's path. Is this possible?

No problem. I think we're all on the same page now...until tomorrow when Malaysia denies it all.

bbm

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

And China will send us off into the Atlantic Ocean based on some "satellite image of a plane."

I can see them staying for a couple more days if they can get cheaper tickets. Unless they are rich, it can make a huge difference financially. If they are heading to a new country they will need a bit of a nest egg since there won't be any guarantee that they will have an income anytime soon.

Also, maybe they were flying "stand-by". :twocents:

From what I am reading (which I am not sure is msm so I can't put it on here) I think it only means Israel is taking precautions...as should other countries at this point. I think terror alerts should be raised until they come to some conclusion of the missing plane.

I had a dreadful sleep last night and woke up several times. While trying to get back to sleep I had an idea, which I don't think is likely but I'll throw it out there anyway. Perhaps the plane landed not long after it was seen on Malaysian military radar. Hijackers unloaded whatever cargo/people they were after and then flew south and ditched the plane in the Indian Ocean, with whoever was piloting going down with the plane. I have no idea how feasible this is.

Breaking News ‏@615News 1m

Israel Prepares for Attack by 'Hijacked Plane' #MH370

Yahoo Singapore ‏@YahooSG 13h

Malaysian police classify missing flight #MH370 as ‘act of #terrorism’ http://sg.news.yahoo.com/police-classify-missing-flight-mh370-act-terrorism-112106237.html … #prayformh370 pic.twitter.com/MNiljcsG3i

Paranoia much?

It wouldn't get anywhere near Isreal - they have one of the most sophisticated defense systems in the world...

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Dome"]Iron Dome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Malaysian police classify missing flight #MH370 as ‘act of #terrorism’ http://sg.news.yahoo.com/police-classify-missing-flight-mh370-act-terrorism-112106237.html … #prayformh370 pic.twitter.com/MNiljcsG3i

Oh I don't think they would attack Israel. If they are going to attack anyone, they would try to attack the U.S.. They like to go after the big ones.

I either heard or read that there was not a request for these Pilots to fly together on this trip. So I'm not leaning toward both being involved. Perhaps the "struggle" in the cockpit was between these two when the co-pilot realized what was happening. It makes sense to me that if indeed the Pilot is involved there were others posing as passengers. IMO.

BBM ~ Or others involved that were cabin crew which would be allowed in the cockpit.

Can a pilot confirm this? Are cabin crew allowed in the cockpit, and if so, what are the restrictions (if any)? TIA

Oh, I thought that since the tickets were only bought the day before the flight how could they be in MAL for a week - i am cofused!

They were eventually hoping for some last minute ticket deal?
Sounds plausible to me, catchword (as I think panthera already said): nest egg.

Oh, I thought that since the tickets were only bought the day before the flight how could they be in MAL for a week - i am cofused!

I have posted that Iranians can go into Malaysia without a visa. They could of hung around for a week while getting their travel arrangements sorted out. :twocents:

It's about time someone had the guts to say "terrorism". Everyone seems to be afraid to use that word. Anyone, I don't care what the reason, ANYONE who is responsible for the deaths of 239 people is a terrorist. Period.

It breaks my heart for the family members to have to grieve like this. I have done some reading about the passengers and their normal lives and those who love them. The innocents were likely killed before now. And hopefully, if MH370 is used to try to attack Israel, maybe Israel will blow it out of the sky and show everyone how it's done!

I don't think anyone can say for sure when exactly ACARS was switched off unless it sends a "goodbye" transmission but I can't find evidence of that. All we can know for sure is that it was switched off at some point after the last transmission.

http://www.flightglobal.com/news/ar...ommittal-on-mh370-acars-transmissions-396857/

Extract from the above
Presumably the aircraft would have transmitted ACARS data prior to its disappearance, but an industry source familiar with ACARS says this would be entirely dependent on the level of service enshrined in MAS’s ACARS contract with one of two ACARS service providers, ARINC or SITA.

Use of ACARS among carriers varies widely. Users of the service can have data transmitted at widely varying intervals, such as every minute to every thirty minutes.

When an aircraft is flying over land, ACARS data is transmitted via VHF to ground stations, but over water the data is transmitted to satellites.

Typically ACARS data has a narrow focus, with engine performance being the most widely monitored aspect of aircraft health. The flight crew can also deactivate ACARS transmissions if they elect to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288