Divers pulled a suspicious bag from a waterway behind the Blanchard Park

OT, but over 3,000 searchers from 30 different states is simply amazing. TES and all involved are so inspiring. I have chills.
Apparently not that many. I just read the link that momtomany posted,they are saying they are disappointed with the turn out of just over 1,100,and they need more volunteers.

But I'm with you Pocono Sleuther,it may not be the numbers they expected,but I think just over 1,100 is pretty amazing,and it is inspiring!

I have felt from the time that KC changed her story that she dropped off Caylee with ZG at Blanchard Park, that this would be the most obvious place that she buried her. this being her alibi and all. So, yes, I have goose bumps also.

I think we also have to keep in mind that even if they DO find remains, we'll still have to wait for forensic tests to determine whether they are Caylee or some other victim.

It seems impossible that we'll have any closure over the weekend.

Puleeeeze Valleygirl, how can I think you are a bad person when all along I have said that I thought they should just shoot the whole Anthony family up with sodium penathal and be done with it. The money and time it would save the taxpayers and all the volunteers is huge.

You are not a "bad person" just a fed up one. Fed up with a sociopath that is letting her little girl be loved by the whole country, but obviously not by the mother of the year.:mad:

Prayers to all involved in the search for that little angel.

still think it wouldn't be a bad idea for CA to either be with KC (same cell) or her next door neighbor...kinda wonder at that point who would break first...after all we heard that the reason for all the many hours at JB was to get away from mom.....moo :confused: :waitasec:

Here are some screen shots for those unable to see the video; reporter says its is at Blanchard park area near Econ river.

thanks for this mom, also the video link with update...

Apparently not that many. I just read the link that momtomany posted,they are saying they are disappointed with the turn out of just over 1,100,and they need more volunteers.

But I'm with you Pocono Sleuther,it may not be the numbers they expected,but I think just over 1,100 is pretty amazing,and it is inspiring!
More searchers will arrive over the next few hours and tomorrow. ;) It would be great for even more searchers to come out tho!

still think it wouldn't be a bad idea for CA to either be with KC (same cell) or her next door neighbor...kinda wonder at that point who would break first...after all we heard that the reason for all the many hours at JB was to get away from mom.....moo :confused: :waitasec:

I'm sure George & Lee both were totally sickened by the thought at having Casey relaxing at home, playing on her computer & talking on her telephone and NOT telling them where they can find Caylee.

IMO, Cindy was more likely to be more than willing to keep HER focus on continuing to believe just may be telling the truth. She has less motivation to confront Casey than George or Lee do.... the 2 men were very upfront about admitting Casey was lying everytime she opened her mouth.

I think Casey finds it easy to manipulate Cindy but not her dad or brother.

David Lohr isn't just any blogger. He is a respected crime writer and also a member of WS. We can trust what he says. He raises an excellent point. There will be "finds" of all kinds in the next two days. If those finds are worth a second look, LE will come and put up tape until they secure the scene to investigate. They do expect to find many animal remains, suspicious items, and various things which will prove to be nothing involved in this case or any other. We simply can't get overly excited about each "find".

The TES searcher who leaked the information should be immediately taken out of the search. Tim is very adamant about this NOT being tolerated as it should be. Many rumors will be surfacing and it could discourage other people from showing up to search for Caylee.
Let's stick to the search and leave the rumors for the news media to filter out instead. If they do find Caylee...we won't be told about it until a positive ID is made which could take a couple of days or so. The search will continue on and no one will be privy to the information besides OCSO and TES upper management.
BOLDing is by me..
Very important points. I think the only definitive action during the search that would indicate they've found and confirmed what they're searching for, is a complete and sudden stop to the search. Otherwise, we the people are not going to know - nor should we - until they've been forensically verified.

I do think that anything David Lohr has to say is going to be true - as he has proved himself many times over to be a reliable source.

I don't even expect them to stop the search if they do indeed believe a find is Caylee because they are also going to continue while in place to search for leads into the Jennifer Kesse case, imo. Besides, they won't tip off the media or the public as has happened in other searches. This one is going to be done by Tim's rule book which means every precaution possible will be taken to protect the integrity of the investigation.

I don't even expect them to stop the search if they do indeed believe a find is Caylee because they are also going to continue while in place to search for leads into the Jennifer Kesse case, imo. Besides, they won't tip off the media or the public as has happened in other searches. This one is going to be done by Tim's rule book which means every precaution possible will be taken to protect the integrity of the investigation.

Good point.

My thoughts exactly. Wouldn't it be wonderful if this could be a weekend of discovery and closure for more than one family? Keep the searchers and families in your prayers.

They're gonna find that baby in the next few days. I can feel it.

With the media helicopters flying over the search areas, I really don't think they'll be able to keep it all as quiet as you think.

My thoughts exactly. Wouldn't it be wonderful if this could be a weekend of discovery and closure for more than one family? Keep the searchers and families in your prayers.

Now that would be 'absolutely' amazing! To use KC's fave word. I just feel so confident about this weekend's search. I just wish I could be down there as well instead of stuck up here in PA sick.

BTW: Go Penn State!! Watchin the game later? We're heading out next weekend again.

I'm sure we'll have tons of finds like this. We all just want this to end for Caylee and I don't see anything wrong with all of the hope we are providing just by being 'here'. ((hugs)) to all. TES and our wonderful searchers will find her. I know they will.

I agree that we must listen to Tricia. Speaking of Tricia, Tee Shirts, Cups and 5" (yes 5" car magnets) are up for sale. Go to the homepage of Websleuths and look at the first couple of post to see how you can order.
Also,on the link that momtomany posted..the woman carrying the WS sign is also wearing the t-shirt. So now we have an idea of how the t-shirt looks with the WS logo on it,albeit you have to catch it quickly,it is shown very fast. Looks good!

I'm sure we'll have tons of finds like this. We all just want this to end for Caylee and I don't see anything wrong with all of the hope we are providing just by being 'here'. ((hugs)) to all. TES and our wonderful searchers will find her. I know they will.

Thanks for the hug. This is brutal. I thought I ran out of tears months ago.... I'm in no hurry, but, I'm looking forward to being with her, someday

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittinvestigates4u
Back