Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping it landed on Tromelin Island.

Uninhabited except for birds and turtles.
1200 meter landing strip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:please:

d203eda0ec2f4cc2ce9680cb493cbf33.jpg

Is there a way that one could "jam" the frequencies, etc. to keep all cell phones from working? I thought there were some schools or other buildings where this was done to prevent cell phone usage.

This plane was not equipped. No mobile service.

Remember the 9/11 flights? Many passengers called loved ones, flight attendants called their home offices, ect when the planes were hijacked.

Why have we not heard of any calls coming from this flight if there was a problem?

I also recall not all phone calls that fateful day were from cell phones. At least one went through GTE as the phone was provided onboard the aircraft.

One scenario however that comes to mind in this case is for some reason passengers were unaware of a problem, perhaps because it was nighttime.

MOO

Thank you - I know that's been answered, so I don't mean to be repetitive, but do we know for sure it was under 30,000 feet the whole time? I suppose that's the logical conclusion.

All I know for sure at this point is the plane is missing...

For the life of me, I cannot think of a single plausible scenario where hijackers could successfully subdue 239 passengers without a single cell phone switching on. This would lead me to believe that if a hijacking had taken place, the passengers were never aware that they had been hijacked.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_phone_jammer"]Mobile phone jammer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

The hijackers could have used a jammer

That really is the only reasonable explanation for such a scenario. Anywhere else it would be detected as having landed somewhere or if it had crashed onto land.

Is such a scenario as what happened to the plane carrying golfer Payne Stewart possible? It continued it's flight approximately 1500 miles after those aboard were either unconscious or dead.

http://www.cnn.com/US/9911/23/stewart.crash.03/

The only other alternative, it appears, is a hijacking.

MOO
This was my thought, too. If such a situation did occur...could the transponders have been literally frozen by the iced over conditions inside the cockpit? Or could the veering of the plane and the subsequent offing of the transponder have been due to a dead pilot leaning and pushing on the wheel plus the switch?

I also recall not all phone calls that fateful day were from cell phones. At least one went through GTE as the phone was provided onboard the aircraft.

One scenario however that comes to mind in this case is for some reason passengers were unaware of a problem, perhaps because it was nighttime.

MOO

Yes, 12:40 is a late flight and most people just get food and shut the lights off to read, sleep etc.

Now that has me thinking, if they were only inflight 40 minutes before falling off the radar, they would of not have been given inflight service yet?

What about TV and the map service that shows the position on the flight?

I'm happy to search on tomnod.com, I just wish they let you know where you are searching so you can get a baring. Are the maps still the Gulf of Thailand, or are they now the Indian Ocean? For all I know I'm scouring the Atlantic near Myrtle Beach. :/

For the life of me, I cannot think of a single plausible scenario where hijackers could successfully subdue 239 passengers without a single cell phone switching on. This would lead me to believe that if a hijacking had taken place, the passengers were never aware that they had been hijacked.
BBM

Theory: highjacker-passengers -aided by airline or airport employee-accomplices at security checkpoints, gate, and boarding -
brought onboard materials to blitz-gas passengers to sedation?

Kind of like setting off several bug bombs in a home, but w approp chemical to sedate ppl quickly.
On a longer flight like this, many passengers sleep, read, listen to IPod, IOW are quite distracted.
Then hijackers could use another method to further incapacitate or kill.
Then move into flight deck w orders or demands to pilots.

Is it absolutely, positively impossible? I thought so.

I'll go climb back in my UFO and fly back to a galaxy far, far away.:seeya:
Where's the mothership smiley when I need it? lol

BBM

Theory: highjacker-passengers -aided by airline or airport employee-accomplices at security checkpoints, gate, and boarding -
brought onboard materials to blitz-gas passengers to sedation?

Kind of like setting off several bug bombs in a home, but w approp chemical to sedate ppl quickly.
On a longer flight like this, many passengers sleep, read, listen to IPod, IOW are quite distracted.
Then hijackers could use another method to further incapacitate or kill.
Then move into flight deck w orders or demands to pilots.

Is it absolutely, positively impossible? I thought so.

I'll go climb back in my UFO and fly back to a galaxy far, far away.:seeya:
Where's the mothership smiley when I need it? lol

WOW :noooo:

After searching for 6 days, anything is possible at this point.

However, if it was a hijack situation, wouldn't the responsible parties be making videos, bragging?

I'm happy to search on tomnod.com, I just wish they let you know where you are searching so you can get a baring. Are the maps still the Gulf of Thailand, or are they now the Indian Ocean? For all I know I'm scouring the Atlantic near Myrtle Beach. :/

change "challenge" to "api" in the address- it should give you the co-ordinates

Ok, weird but, MH370 is renamed to MH318.

Could it be found March 18? 318? :eek:

change "campaign" to "api" in the address- it should give you the co-ordinates

You get best post of the day. :loveyou:

ETA - except, mine doesn't say 'campaign'...?

Yeah, part of the reason that I don't buy the terrorism theory for this story is that fear is capital for terrorists, and someone would have kept claiming responsibility for this act until someone confirmed their involvement. So, while a country, or several countries, might think it better to remain silent about those claiming responsibility, terrorists would eventually contact the mass media, who, in the private sector, would and could not be expected to act as nations do. Someone, somewhere, would have been boasting about their scoop, and would have been provided with information to confirm that it was terrorism.

I came across this from the trial of Bin Laden's son in law

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/a...-s-trial-british-shoe-bomber-testifies-494558

"A British man testifying in the terror trial of Osama bin Laden's son-in-law testified he wore a shoe bomb on at least one flight from Karachi, Pakistan, to Holland and another from Holland to Great Britain in December 2001, choosing not to detonate it because he wanted to use it for an attack against an American aircraft.

He said he was left with only one shoe because he gave his other shoe-bomb in early December 2001 to some Malaysian men who wanted to blow open a plane's cockpit door and carry out a September 11-style hijacking of their own. Afterward, he flew from Pakistan to Holland and then on to Great Britain.

"I was wearing the shoe," he said, referring to the shoe bomb."

This article was from 2 days ago. Has anyone picked up on this?

This was my thought, too. If such a situation did occur...could the transponders have been literally frozen by the iced over conditions inside the cockpit? Or could the veering of the plane and the subsequent offing of the transponder have been due to a dead pilot leaning and pushing on the wheel plus the switch?

Good questions!

I seriously look at this as a possibility, as it appears to fit in the time frame for the fuel load aboard, i.e. the time now reported the engines were running after the last communication vs. the time it would have taken to fly to Beijing.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member