Drew Arrest Watch

There is also the Old Quarry Middle School, 16100 W. 127th St., Lemont IL 60429.
12.01 miles, 17 minutes drive time from Drew's. There are large vacant areas (no streets) on the map near the school that could have been a quarry. Hmmm, a deserted quarry to hide a body?

Press Release from State's Attorney's Office:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Murder indictment issued against Drew Walter Peterson

Charles B. Pelkie
(815) 727-8789
(815) 530-7110 (cellular)
cpelkie@willcountyillinois.com
May 7, 2009

JOLIET – Will County State’s Attorney James Glasgow and Illinois State Police Captain Carl Dobrich announce that Drew Walter Peterson was arrested today (Thursday, May 7, 2009) after a Special Grand Jury issued an indictment for first-degree murder alleging he killed Kathleen Savio five years ago.

At the request of State’s Attorney Glasgow and Illinois State Police detectives, Circuit Judge Daniel Rozak issued a warrant for Peterson’s arrest Thursday afternoon. Judge Rozak set bail for Peterson at $20 million. He must post 10 percent or $2 million to secure his release while awaiting trial.

Illinois State Police arrested Peterson without incident late Thursday afternoon during a traffic stop at Weber Road and Lily Cache Lane in Bolingbrook.

The two-count Bill of Indictment alleges that Peterson, on or about Feb. 29, 2004, “without lawful justification and with the intent to kill Kathleen Savio, caused Kathleen Savio to inhale fluid, thereby causing the death of Kathleen Savio.”

Kathleen Savio, who was Peterson’s third wife, was found dead in her bathtub on March 1, 2004. Charges were not filed in the case five years ago by the prior state’s attorney who held office when Kathleen Savio was murdered.

~~~~more at link

http://www.willcountysao.com/press_room/2009_05/20090507.html

:furious: Didnt GVS or his partnering attorney Abudabu said he had plans to go to New York, which is why they would want the arrainment for Monday so Joel can take care of "other" matters. How sick, if I was the judge I wouldnt postpone the arrainment, just to acommidate this face time on nat television! He's a camera ho!

Attorney for Drew Peterson to Appear on NBC, ABC, CBS Morning Shows

Joel Brodsky to be interviewed on 'Today,' 'Good Morning America,' and 'The Early Show' to defend his client.
thepublicityagency.com - May 08, 2009

[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif](PRNewsChannel) / New York, N.Y. / Joel A. Brodsky, criminal defense attorney for Drew Peterson, who was indicted and arrested Thursday for the death of Kathleen Savio, will appear on all three network morning news programs Friday morning in New York. He will also do interviews with WGN TV in Chicago, MSNBC, WLS Radio and WFLD (Fox) Chicago. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]The defense team representing Peterson, the former Bolingbrook police sergeant arrested today for the murder of his third wife Kathleen Savio, says he will be vindicated in court. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]~~~~more at link[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=1386&z=105[/FONT]

:furious: Didnt GVS or his partnering attorney Abudabu said he had plans to go to New York, which is why they would want the arrainment for Monday so Joel can take care of "other" matters. How sick, if I was the judge I wouldnt postpone the arrainment, just to acommidate this face time on nat television! He's a camera ho!

Brodsky was already on a plane to New York when Drew was arrested. He thought the arraignment wouldn't be until Monday (that is what he stated on LKL when interviewed by phone).

Abood didn't say much as they hadn't yet announced the time of the arraignment when he was interviewed, and he hadn't spoken to Peterson at that point.

Brodsky was already on a plane to New York when Drew was arrested. He thought the arraignment wouldn't be until Monday (that is what he stated on LKL when interviewed by phone).

Abood didn't say much as they hadn't yet announced the time of the arraignment when he was interviewed, and he hadn't spoken to Peterson at that point.

Are you the same Cleo who was at Annie's forum?

I want to say that I am appreciative of the Ill. State Police on how they handled the pick up of DrewP. They waited until he left the home. Not only was it safer for the kids and the GF, it also would decrease the trauma to the kids in that dad wasn't handcuffed and taken away in front of them.

A big hand to the Illinois State Police :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes I am.

Well, nothing like an arrest to bring out the ones who have been around the forums and waiting for this day. I remember you, and Snicker, from the beginning days of this case and the offshoot forums that developed from the FSP forum.

I want to say that I am appreciative of the Ill. State Police on how they handled the pick up of DrewP. They waited until he left the home. Not only was it safer for the kids and the GF, it also would decrease the trauma to the kids in that dad wasn't handcuffed and taken away in front of them.

A big hand to the Illinois State Police :clap: :clap: :clap:

Finally Drew will get his due.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

HBO: Drew Peterson not welcome on brothel show
9 hours ago
CHICAGO (AP) — HBO says there's no chance Drew Peterson will appear on a reality television show set in a Nevada brothel.
In fact, HBO spokeswoman Tobe (TOH'-bee) Becker says the network would cancel "Cathouse" before allowing the former suburban Chicago police officer to appear.
snipped........

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g_fxFKj7KCLW8-v9mupMi94clg9QD981KJ600

You think? LOL

Well, nothing like an arrest to bring out the ones who have been around the forums and waiting for this day. I remember you, and Snicker, from the beginning days of this case and the offshoot forums that developed from the FSP forum.

I have been here at WS for quite a while, not to mention numerous other forums--just not posting much. But--I still read everyday.

I became a new grandma for the first time last year (my granddaughter will be a year old on the 16th of this month), and that has kept me very busy. I keep her 6 days and 2 nights a week while her mommy and daddy work.

I'm sorry that I do not recognize your "hat" here. Please forgive my senile old brain.

Sorry Biggirl, you were also asking about the other kids. Drew has six. Two grown sons, two teenage son's with Kathleen, and two tiny ones under 5 with Stacey.

Someone jump in and correct me if I've got that wrong.

Yes, Drew has six children - the two oldest, Steve and Eric, were from Drew's first wife, and both are now adults in their late 20's.

There were no children with the second wife, although Drew was a stepfather to his second wife's daughter.

Drew had the two boys with Kathleen Savio. They're now close to 15 and 17.

The two youngest, a boy and a girl, were with Stacy. I think they're now about 3 1/2 and 5 1/2, as they were 2 and 4 when Stacy went missing on Oct. 28, 2007.

The only bad news I see here (aside from the children) is the fact that we will now have to look at Joel Brodsky on every tv show he can jump on.:crazy:[/QUOTE

Oh please oh please...let Greta cover this with her panel..I MISS Ted, Bernie...etc.

Oh happy day!

Greta will be reporting live from Bolingbrook on her program on Friday night. :)

Yes, he could lose his retirement if he is convicted because the murder occurred WHILE he was a police officer.

I would hope that 6 thousand a month would go to his kids that are under 18
put in account for them
they are going to need it.
If that how it works then i hope they do not take even if he is convicted and i say he will be convicted.

I have been here at WS for quite a while, not to mention numerous other forums--just not posting much. But--I still read everyday.

I became a new grandma for the first time last year (my granddaughter will be a year old on the 16th of this month), and that has kept me very busy. I keep her 6 days and 2 nights a week while her mommy and daddy work.

I'm sorry that I do not recognize your "hat" here. Please forgive my senile old brain.

O/T
LOL...well, I have been around on this forum for a long time. As you can see by my post count, I mostly just read. Congratulations on being a new Grandma, one of the best positions on earth to be in. :blowkiss:

I have kept up with some of the former members of Annie's on another forum and we have become a close knit group. Keeping up with DP and his "antics" for the media in the past year and a half has been a strange trip. Hopefully, this indictment will stick and they have the facts to bear out a trial that will ultimately end with a guilty verdict.

I will be very interested to see if "Ashleygate" and Len & Paula's overhears will have an appearance in this case when it goes to trial.

Drew Peterson...........c'mon down.

Seems very convenient that JB just happened to be boarding a flight for New York when DP was arrested. Now, he's going to be on three morning shows? When were these shows scheduled?

It's almost as if DP and JB knew in advance that the arrest was coming in a few days, and JB decided it was best to go to NY and do some damage control to coincide with the arrest. :mad:

I know Stacey's sister Cassandra had in the past hired an attorney to get custody of the youngest two if this day ever came.
I hope she gets it!! They would be best WITH HER. she is such a good person, loving caring aunt!!! She loves ALL ( not just the two) children so very much.

O/T
LOL...well, I have been around on this forum for a long time. As you can see by my post count, I mostly just read. Congratulations on being a new Grandma, one of the best positions on earth to be in. :blowkiss:

I have kept up with some of the former members of Annie's on another forum and we have become a close knit group. Keeping up with DP and his "antics" for the media in the past year and a half has been a strange trip. Hopefully, this indictment will stick and they have the facts to bear out a trial that will ultimately end with a guilty verdict.

I will be very interested to see if "Ashleygate" and Len & Paula's overhears will have an appearance in this case when it goes to trial.

Drew Peterson...........c'mon down.

Thanks for the congrats--I absolutely LOVE this new position I have!

Yeah, I read over there too (I think I know where you are talking about), although I haven't been there for quite a while (and I use a different screenname).

I am sure that the overhears will be a part of the case. They have too much time and money invested to not introduce that evidence at trial.

I can't wait to see/hear/read all the details, although with 48,500 pages of evidence already in hand so far, I doubt that we will ever know about ALL of it.

I am wondering if there are any other indictments (for other people) coming down the pike. I have no doubt that there are others involved, in some way.

Thanks for the congrats--I absolutely LOVE this new position I have!

Yeah, I read over there too (I think I know where you are talking about), although I haven't been there for quite a while (and I use a different screenname).

I am sure that the overhears will be a part of the case. They have too much time and money invested to not introduce that evidence at trial.

I can't wait to see/hear/read all the details, although with 48,500 pages of evidence already in hand so far, I doubt that we will ever know about ALL of it.

I am wondering if there are any other indictments (for other people) coming down the pike. I have no doubt that there are others involved, in some way.

Oh, lol, were you online there tonight? I can make a guess!

Another arrest? Let's start with Mike Robinson. He could be a candidate.

He's an adult around 30 yrs old? He's also a LE officer, and not a very honest one either. Or he was last time I checked. Him and his brother are from the second marriage. In fact, Steve and his brother had a big falling out over the fact that Steve's brother was suspicious right after she died of Kathleen's death and Steve, as usual, sticks with his dad. Steve, IIRC, is also who Drew signed over the house to and gave the funds from a home eq loan to for "safe keeping".

You know what they say...like father like son....

Steve, to me, is a mini-Drew. :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back