Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much, Close! Unbelievable! I think Denise's mom has to be off though, because if he was released from prison in '97, that's only 11 years ago, and I'm certain (almost, anyway!!) that somewhere it said they got married after he was released from prison...I don't know anymore - too much info and too many players to keep straight!
:crazy:

yep, they got married immediately after he got out of prison, looks to me.....ACK!

eta...& you're welcome:)

Chica,
The one part of the rant you left out was, who was responsible for bringing a RSO into the home. Who decided all the children in the family were safe living with a RSO? Who had the power to stop this entire mess?
Who had clues in the palm of her hand & turned her head the other way?
Who was in court today standing by her man?

DENISE!!!!

Oh, Cheko...I know...I didn't even touch on that part of the whole sordid mess...I still don't want to believe she was in court FOR HIM...I want to think she was there to shame him, but I honestly just don't think that is the case...I sure would like to hear from her!

If someone could take a moment and check the Vermont registry, and tell me if they find Michael Jacques listed? I am not finding him listed any longer?
Yes, the record is gone. Maybe the site was getting too many hits for its server to handle?

Three times. She married two brothers then an RSO. She obviously doesn't know when certain boundaries shouldn't be crossed.

I believe this poor excuse for a mother knew exactly what was going on with her daughter.

i agree 100%, im just allowing for the possibility that in some small percentage of cases, mandatory interviews of family members living with convicted sex offenders, particularly when children are in the household, may just be beneficial in some way.

its possible right? some children do tell when given what they feel is a safe opportunity, some spouses do break free of the bonds of abuse...
Yes some spouses do break free.... I'm living proof of that. But it takes a long time. Plus after the denial comes anger something that DJ should have had long ago.

Oh, Cheko...I know...I didn't even touch on that part of the whole sordid mess...I still don't want to believe she was in court FOR HIM...I want to think she was there to shame him, but I honestly just don't think that is the case...I sure would like to hear from her!

I doubt she was there to shame him Chica, she is going to stand by her man. She never cared about her own daughter & what her RSO hubby did to her. Any normal person would of stood up & ask the judge to throw the book at him. She will go to her grave denying MJ had anything to do with Brooke's death.

She is as sick & warped as MJ or she'd of never brought him into there lives. JMO

Maybe AR was the one who revealed something to Brooke either inadvertently or because she didn't expect Brooke to react negatively?

And MJ guilt-tripped her into participating in coming up with a solution for "the problem"?

Hmm.
Very good point, Diane. In one of the emails, MJ to AR, '...and Breckenridge is not very happy with you right now...'. I didn't understand what that meant. Perhaps, she did say something or do something and Brooke did react in a negative way, which created a problem that needed to be fixed.

Well..all I can say is he never registered in New Hampshire where he worked..and they need to register where they live and also if they work in another location ..they should have to register there also.

As far as the family..give me a break..not even sorry for the mother of Denise and Cassandra..she knew her daughter Denise married two brothers, then brought a RSO into the family and married him. Now, Cassandra at her age is still living in her mom's house..according to the article posted above. They've all been in the area for sometime..they knew what MJ's family history was. Then she hugs MJ at the beginning of all this because she thought what...he was hurting..let's try scared.
She knew that the outcome would be bad..mom's and granny's have that extra sense..why the hell didn't she use it when her daughter's were marrying these perverts? She may be a nice lady..but if Cassandra and Brooke lived with her..where the hell did all these people think Brooke was, and if MJ's ..why didn't they check to make sure Denise was there? I mean were not talking rocket science here..were talking keeping track of your kids.

Dumb, dumber, dumbest.

Very good point, Diane. In one of the emails, MJ to AR, '...and Breckenridge is not very happy with you right now...'. I didn't understand what that meant. Perhaps, she did say something or do something and Brooke did react in a negative way, which created a problem that needed to be fixed.

Wow...Diane and Nan - I was wracking my brain trying to figure out what that meant about Breckenridge not being very happy with AR right now...and all that talk about "(paraphrasing)...and you know why it has to be done by..." whatever date he was spewing...this could very possibly be why! Because it was alllll AR's fault for something she said or let slip to Brooke...now they (AR and MJ) only have a certain amount of time to 'take care of the problem'...that's how MJ could have sucked AR in so deeply too. And why AR would have such deep seeded hatred and strong feelings for Brooke - AR thought it was her (AR's) fault, so she was angry with/at Brooke for making AR have to do whatever the plans were for Brooke...

I think that if we were able to see more emails we would find that used frequently..Breckenridge isn't happy with you right now. Remember he threatened to kill her , the person that came in second got their throat cut. He used that to manipulate AR to do his bidding..do what Breckenridge wants or die. Remember these kinds of messages started when she was 9 years old..how horrific to a little 9 year old girl to believe that the abuse of her body sexually would be what keeps her alive. Especially at her step dad's hands..and she knew he was part of this..he was the trainer..and her uncle was also part of this, a person who evidently participated and gave critiques on her performance.

Just too disgusting to think about what this little girl went through from the time she was 9 years old..now at 14 she equates sex with survival. How horrid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member