GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link to that video. It's interesting.....at the 00:40 mark the reporter says the bodies were found about 3/4 of a mile into the woods. If that's accurate, it must have taken MH a while to carry those bodies in there. Probably took him several trips.

Wonder if he used the tarps to pull the bodies to the tree? Kinda like a sled.. KWIM?

Info I wrote down earlier (reliable type source, but I forget which) said Yankee Street and Waterford Road (Fredericktown, Ohio), which does put it closer to an intersection. They say that the bodies were found "about 3/4 miles into the woods" (on 10TV), so don't know in which direction.

I am not really seeing 3/4 of a mile into the woods from any direction in that general location though, so maybe they meant from the road?

He has been in Ohio since 2007. You have to wonder just how many folks from Ohio are missing without a trace since then.

I just hope that detectives in the Ohio River Valley are taking a very good look at all of their missing persons and unsolved homicide cases.

I am sure the FBI will set-up a task force or something.

But right now, they will be concentrating on all the work to be done to find justice for these 4 known victims. :(

Wonder if he used the tarps to pull the bodies to the tree? Kinda like a sled.. KWIM?

This makes sense to me. This technique is used a lot on our farm when it is too small of a job to use a tractor. Tarps would also be used to contain a mess when he did whatever he did to the bodies.

Yeah this wasn't a rage, this was planned which lead me to believe he has done this before. He hasn't perfected his crime though so that bothers me. Unless he acted on it sooner then he had planned. His arousal in the planning stage made him move faster perhaps?

All I know is this guy was ODD to many, arson in his past, his MO probably started out arson, and he switched MO's maybe a few times. He was trying to find out what worked best.

Do we know where he lived from the time he was 16 til now?
He would drive by 16-17?
Ohio area....either direction to PA, IND, KY????
and in prison in CO for arson????

Before I collapse from exhaustion, I wanted to take the time to thank everyone here at WS. I found this site when this case first started. It kept coming up on the 1st page of a lot of Google searches I was doing. Early on I was just following what you guys were saying, and felt that I was gaining so much knowledge, help and mental support through this ordeal from you guys. Other forums, comment sections, and even facebook were sketchy, riddled with gossip, mean spiritedness etc, but you guys really put your hearts into all of this. I'm truly impressed with the compassion that is shown here, and I just wanted to say thanks.

Hopefully when my anxiety calms down, I can explore the site more fully and hopefully make a contribution here and there when I can. It has felt like I belong.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the warm welcome and support, from Apple Valley.

for those not following this case and all it's miriad of links from the start...

it seems that this MONSTER has been pegged by neighbors and friends and most people who have ever lived in the vicinity of him as 'strange', 'bad' and other various other expletives.

He seemed to have grown up in the warren area of Ohio and than moved to the howard area where he attended HS/vocational school.

Somehow from there he ends up out in Colorado... in a similar small town like Mount Vernon, as a plumber in Steam Boat Springs, Colorado. He gets a call to a condo unit and later takes keys from that condo unit to steal a car from another condo unit. He methodically goes out, after the theft, to get 10 gallons of gas... carts them past young and old alike living there at the time (per SA interview on the case linked in past threads) and lights a fire and drives off. The SA in that case does NOT think the fire was to cover his crime.

He serves roughly six years for this crime in colorado and he is released on parole... Where does he come? yes.. back to knox county ohio. The home where he was listed as living was owned by his parents (((not throwing blame here by the way just stating his money facts... I actually feel very badly for them...))). Even though unemployed.. and seen lounging in his trees and aggitating neighbors... he only held a job for 8 days... and at that job he failed to include his criminal past upon application. He recently broke up with a girlfriend and was described by current neighbors as strange... much like the descriptions of neighbors in his youth.

He has now apparently led detectives to a hollow tree where he shoved the bodies of Tina, Stephanie, and Kody... ensconsed in trash bags. No confirmation on how they died, if they were bound, or if they were intact... but it was ensured that great care was taken to ensure the dignity of the recovery of their remains... and I know in my SOUL this Sheriff will take that to the bank.

Rest in peace
Tina.
Kody.
Stephanie.

And let us NOT forget Stephanie... not much has been revealed about her.. and her name was ((I am sure as an error by the prosecutor)) left out of the presser... but stephanie, your smile was contagious..and it is a DAMN SHAME that you will not be able to share it with anyone else on earth. I look forward to seeing it someday in heaven ((and yes I plan on going there lol))

If I left anything out sorry..

I am still wondering, did we get or was there any information from investigators that MH acted alone?

I overheard the question during the brief, but the man at the mic said "I have to give that question over."

Wondering if that has been brought up in MSM yet?

I'm trying to catch up with the threads today. I'm pretty sure I heard that there's no other suspects.

I am not really seeing 3/4 of a mile into the woods from any direction in that general location though, so maybe they meant from the road?

That intersection is as specific as we can get right now I think. They aren't saying in which direction from there (only "near" that intersection).

this guy is a loner... no WAY ((((imhoo)))) he had any sort of accomplice EVER in his life of crime.

moo...

Yeah this wasn't a rage, this was planned which lead me to believe he has done this before. He hasn't perfected his crime though so that bothers me. Unless he acted on it sooner then he had planned. His arousal in the planning stage made him move faster perhaps?

All I know is this guy was ODD to many, arson in his past, his MO probably started out arson, and he switched MO's maybe a few times. He was trying to find out what worked best.

BBM
Could the arson of been to cover up murders and no one caught that?
Seems he got worse and worse.........3 victims would of never been found IMO, in a tree...........who would ever think of that?

O/T Now I am thinking of Kyron in a tree?????

How sad, Sarah's cousin was just on Nancy Grace and she said Sarah's great grandfather passed away today also.

So much loss for one family. I hope they all get the help they will need in the coming months...Sarah especially.

Nancy Grace is talking to a relative of Tina's daughter right now.

Relative has said that the poor child's great grandfather has recently passed away and that the grandfather didn't know what happened to her family. :(

for those not following this case and all it's miriad of links from the start...

it seems that this MONSTER has been pegged by neighbors and friends and most people who have ever lived in the vicinity of him as 'strange', 'bad' and other various other expletives.

He seemed to have grown up in the warren area of Ohio and than moved to the howard area where he attended HS/vocational school.

Somehow from there he ends up out in Colorado... in a similar small town like Mount Vernon, as a plumber in Steam Boat Springs, Colorado. He gets a call to a condo unit and later takes keys from that condo unit to steal a car from another condo unit. He methodically goes out, after the theft, to get 10 gallons of gas... carts them past young and old alike living there at the time (per SA interview on the case linked in past threads) and lights a fire and drives off. The SA in that case does NOT think the fire was to cover his crime.

He serves roughly six years for this crime in colorado and he is released on parole... Where does he come? yes.. back to knox county ohio. The home where he was listed as living was owned by his parents (((not throwing blame here by the way just stating his money facts... I actually feel very badly for them...))). Even though unemployed.. and seen lounging in his trees and aggitating neighbors... he only held a job for 8 days... and at that job he failed to include his criminal past upon application. He recently broke up with a girlfriend and was described by current neighbors as strange... much like the descriptions of neighbors in his youth.

He has now apparently led detectives to a hollow tree where he shoved the bodies of Tina, Stephanie, and Kody... ensconsed in trash bags. No confirmation on how they died, if they were bound, or if they were intact... but it was ensured that great care was taken to ensure the dignity of the recovery of their remains... and I know in my SOUL this Sheriff will take that to the bank.

Rest in peace
Tina.
Kody.
Stephanie.

And let us NOT forget Stephanie... not much has been revealed about her.. and her name was ((I am sure as an error by the prosecutor)) left out of the presser... but stephanie, your smile was contagious..and it is a DAMN SHAME that you will not be able to share it with anyone else on earth. I look forward to seeing it someday in heaven ((and yes I plan on going there lol))

If I left anything out sorry..

BBM
Thanks so much Nurse,
I was trying to do a timeline where he lived...............now we know.

his adrenalin was pumping and don't forget he store them away...his trophy so he could come back and visit them. Most all killers will take a trophy, he wanted this 16 year old all to himself for whatever his fantasy was and that involved time! That poor child will need counseling for the rest of her life. Let us hope and pray this child's community all look after her. Keep her out of drugs and stuff because the stress, guilt, fear she will be going through will be very hard.
Just an FYI ~ Sarah is 13, not 16.

(((((hugs to WS'ers)))))

I all of a sudden need to get away from this case. Really getting to me... and just on the heels of Zahra...

Take care - I'm signing out for awhile.

so much loss for Sarah....
how can one child bear all of this???????????

This poor child..... I don't cry easily as a seasoned trauma nurse..... but let me tell you I am doing it now.....

Young age Warren, Ohio
High school/VS age Howard Area, Ohio
In his 20's? Steamboat Springs, CO
6 years in jail CO (2001-2007???)
2007 til present Knox Cty, OHIO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors